End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

God morning! :)
How is everyone today?
I'm definitely out for July. My temps dropped for the 4th time, which is very odd but at least now I can move on with the be clomid dose.

Any exciting weekend plans ladies?

How is everyone today?
I'm definitely out for July. My temps dropped for the 4th time, which is very odd but at least now I can move on with the be clomid dose.

Sorry MnG. Are you sure you're out? What about AF? When do you start on the clomid doses?

I am still trying to pluck up the courage to test. Somehow it's easier not knowing the truth. I guess there's still hope then, eh? But you'll be proud of me - I went out and bought two tests yesterday afternoon. Baby steps! :blush: I needed to pee during the night so didn't test this morning but maybe tomorrow. Currently 12 dpo - AF due Sun/Mon.

Not a huge amount planned for the weekend. My son has school hockey trials tomorrow morning so I may drop him and go do a bit of exercise at gym. We are having gorgeous winter weather, around 20 deg C with clear skies, so will def be making some lazy time too! And you?

How is everyone today?

Sorry MnG. Are you sure you're out? What about AF? When do you start on the clomid doses?

I am still trying to pluck up the courage to test. Somehow it's easier not knowing the truth. I guess there's still hope then, eh? But you'll be proud of me - I went out and bought two tests yesterday afternoon. Baby steps! :blush: I needed to pee during the night so didn't test this morning but maybe tomorrow. Currently 12 dpo - AF due Sun/Mon.

Not a huge amount planned for the weekend. My son has school hockey trials tomorrow morning so I may drop him and go do a bit of exercise at gym. We are having gorgeous winter weather, around 20 deg C with clear skies, so will def be making some lazy time too! And you?

AF should be here any minute now.
As for my wkend, I wish I could say I was testing but I'm not that lucky.
After work the inlaws are treating us to dinner in celebration of our 1 yr anniversary. I can't believe it's already here :happydance:
Saturday we'll be celebrating just the 2 of us at the place we had our RD with the same yummy dinner we had at the wedding. I can not wait! And Sunday which is our actual anniversary. ..We'll probably take the dog to the park and finish painting the redone bathroom...what a way to spend a great day huh? *Insert eye roll here* haha

I think you should test today and let us know the great news! :)

Sorry you're out MnG, best of luck for next cycle. I'm working all weekend! Congratulations on your first anniversary x

AF should be here any minute now.
As for my wkend, I wish I could say I was testing but I'm not that lucky.
After work the inlaws are treating us to dinner in celebration of our 1 yr anniversary. I can't believe it's already here :happydance:
Saturday we'll be celebrating just the 2 of us at the place we had our RD with the same yummy dinner we had at the wedding. I can not wait! And Sunday which is our actual anniversary. ..We'll probably take the dog to the park and finish painting the redone bathroom...what a way to spend a great day huh? *Insert eye roll here* haha

I think you should test today and let us know the great news! :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your 1yr anniversary! I hope you have an amazing weekend (apart from the bathroom painting, that's not particularly romantic:winkwink:).

So I did a test and as expected it was a BFN. My only hope is that I'm only 12dpo and I hadn't exactly been storing my pee so it was probably quite diluted. Think I'm grasping at straws? Probably. Remembering that I am quite over the hill (36) so expecting it to happen so easily is probably quite cheeky...

BFN at 13 dpo for me this morning. Feeling kind of down, but I've had a lot of practice at bouncing back after BFNs, so I'm going to try really hard to not let it keep me down!

Please put me down for testing August 28th! Thanks!

BFN at 13 dpo for me this morning. Feeling kind of down, but I've had a lot of practice at bouncing back after BFNs, so I'm going to try really hard to not let it keep me down!

Please put me down for testing August 28th! Thanks!

Good morning!
Hopefully this will be everyones month! :)
You're added.

AF showed so I'm definitely out for July. Can you put me down for 20th August to test please? I should be around 12dpo by then.

Sorry your temps dropped MnG! FX'd for August for you and everyone else :)

Xx

AF showed so I'm definitely out for July. Can you put me down for 20th August to test please? I should be around 12dpo by then.

Sorry your temps dropped MnG! FX'd for August for you and everyone else :)

Xx

You're added. :)

So I'm now sure my body is trying to o again having failed 2 weeks sgo (I tortured myself with tww for nothing argh!) all signs of impending O are here. On plus side I guess it's like another chance this cycle. So if I out my testing date down as 16 days from now....bd time then another tww lol. Groundhog Day

hmm weekend plans... working boo! lol

So I'm now sure my body is trying to o again having failed 2 weeks sgo (I tortured myself with tww for nothing argh!) all signs of impending O are here. On plus side I guess it's like another chance this cycle. So if I out my testing date down as 16 days from now....bd time then another tww lol. Groundhog Day

Oh no! How did that happen?
Did you use opk's last time?

I have pcos so my body gears up to ovulate but it doesn't always happen, my hormones are whacky. Last time I was super prepared and took metformin for 3 months before we started ttc. Metformin regulates cycles n helps you ovulate. This time I only started taking metformin when we started ttc. Without metformin one of my cycles could last 6 months so it massively reduces opportunity to ttc. Thank god for modern medicine!

Looks like I am back in here now :(. AF reared her ugly head today. So confused about the rather faint tests. Watching Frozen with DS before I have to go to work. I really don't want to go as got really bad cramp but I need the hours :(

Looks like I am back in here now :(. AF reared her ugly head today. So confused about the rather faint tests. Watching Frozen with DS before I have to go to work. I really don't want to go as got really bad cramp but I need the hours :(

Nooo! I had really high hopes for you!
Let it go. ... let it go. ... next month it'll be positive! :)

I have pcos so my body gears up to ovulate but it doesn't always happen, my hormones are whacky. Last time I was super prepared and took metformin for 3 months before we started ttc. Metformin regulates cycles n helps you ovulate. This time I only started taking metformin when we started ttc. Without metformin one of my cycles could last 6 months so it massively reduces opportunity to ttc. Thank god for modern medicine!

Aint that the truth! Fx'd for a good strong O this time around!

Hi ladies, can I join? This was my first cycle off BCP and my AF arrived this morning. This put my cycle at 27 days...assuming it's going to be the same length this next cycle (I know that's a big assumption after coming off the pill!), I'd like to put down my testing date as August 22nd. Thanks! Good luck to everyone, FX for lots of BFPs!

:witch: showed up this morning and with a vengeance. I blame the Clomid. Guess I'll need to be joining the 21st ladies in their testing date now.

Turtle- you're added. Fx'd for you!

Major temp drop this morning along with spotting when I went to the bathroom. I'm guessing AF will be in full force by later today...better luck next time I guess!

:witch: showed up this morning and with a vengeance. I blame the Clomid. Guess I'll need to be joining the 21st ladies in their testing date now.

Ooh sorry to hear that, I had the most painful period ever after taking clomid :growlmad: but luckily didn't last too long! Keeping fingers crossed for your next cycle!!! O:) will you be taking clomid again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->