End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Thanks ladies the pain been quite bad today :cry:

Pcos is really getting me down now

I read "bi carb finger" and thought - I hope that isn't what I think it is... But it is! I am not at all squeamish - I check my CP every day with my finger and used nuvaring for BC but I wouldn't put a substance in there without my doctor's orders.

Edit: that sounded harsh - not for me clearly but I hope it works for you mom2sam!!

Quiet wkend here today. What's everyone been up to?

I'm having such bad cramping it feels like AF will be here any second and she's not due till Thursday. If the :witch: comes early I bet it's going to be the worst one yet! :hissy:

i love your minions MnG!!! :) :)

I got another BFN today- now just waiting on AF.

Visited friends today, one has a 4 month old, the other told us she is pregnant. Absolutely delighted for them, theyve been trying for 18 months and she has pcos, but have the irrational pang of jealousy anyway :wacko:

Thanks Bug. They're my fav!

Lith, a friend had a baby on Tuesday and I'm totally jealous :blush: it's their 2nd and I'm still trying for 1. Ugh

welcome to lilhobbit and flower

sorry to hear about :witch: coming Sarah and mommyto. FX'd for next month, don't let her get you down!

I've just tried to sign up for FF but it told me I couldn't sign up and suggested I get a friend whose already on FF to send me a suggestion signup link. weird but can someone do that please? my email address is [email protected]
thanks in advance =)

welcome to lilhobbit and flower

sorry to hear about :witch: coming Sarah and mommyto. FX'd for next month, don't let her get you down!

I've just tried to sign up for FF but it told me I couldn't sign up and suggested I get a friend whose already on FF to send me a suggestion signup link. weird but can someone do that please? my email address is [email protected]
thanks in advance =)

I'll send it!

Oh sorry Mn I think I was typing at the same time as you.

It still didn't work!
ERROR: The email address that you entered does not match our records. Please use the exact email address where the invite was sent
=(
even the app doesn't like me haha maybe I'll try again in a few hours

Try again now - I think I know what was wrong - resent.

5 dpo, super tired. Slept 11 hours today! O.O it's that icky feeling you get after you nap and you have no motivation to do anything so I'm on here instead of folding and putting away laundry lol My friend is trying to be optimistic for me and says I'm so tired because my fertilized egg traveling through my tubes is hard work (made me laugh, thought yall might get a good laugh out of that too!). Waiting around now and thinking more and more that I'll be caving at 11 dpo and testing haha Can't wait to test on the 27th (when af is due, but whatever :p).

it didn't work for some reason but I tried using a different email address and it worked! YAY :dance:

Mom2sam ~ first cycle after mc (d&c June) for us. So just started ttc again.

MrsRight ~ I signed up for ff as well today. Fxd for next month.

Litho and MnG ~ glad you posted about this...we live in a development and we have three new babies. In April a girl (good friends and the house next door. It's their first...after a blighted ovum last year). 2 weeks ago a girl (other neighbors in our cul de sac...their second, had little boy first). Then last weekend another girl; their first. On top of that, two of my cousins just had babies. Thursday my cousin had her first-a boy-after a mmc last year (found out at 13 weeks baby stopped growing at 9w4d). And my other cousin had her second today...now she has one of each. I am happy for them but also can't help feel a bit envious. And sad. Oh forgot to add...a friend of ours just told us she is pregnant (2nd baby) due in March. She had a mc in May. Happy but sad ya know?

For everyone I missed Hello! :hi:

Hope everyone else that hasn't tested yet or hasn't been cursed with the witch gets their BFPs this month! Gives the rest of us hope! Fxd for you.

Mom2sam ~ first cycle after mc (d&c June) for us. So just started ttc again.

MrsRight ~ I signed up for ff as well today. Fxd for next month.

Litho and MnG ~ glad you posted about this...we live in a development and we have three new babies. In April a girl (good friends and the house next door. It's their first...after a blighted ovum last year). 2 weeks ago a girl (other neighbors in our cul de sac...their second, had little boy first). Then last weekend another girl; their first. On top of that, two of my cousins just had babies. Thursday my cousin had her first-a boy-after a mmc last year (found out at 13 weeks baby stopped growing at 9w4d). And my other cousin had her second today...now she has one of each. I am happy for them but also can't help feel a bit envious. And sad. Oh forgot to add...a friend of ours just told us she is pregnant (2nd baby) due in March. She had a mc in May. Happy but sad ya know?

For everyone I missed Hello! :hi:

Hope everyone else that hasn't tested yet or hasn't been cursed with the witch gets their BFPs this month! Gives the rest of us hope! Fxd for you.

My cousin's cousin and his wife are expecting (our families are all really inter-knit) 5 days after my what my due date was...I'm having a hard time with it, but his wife does things I swear on purpose just to rub it in. We might have to have a conversation if this continues. It's hard. :(

Oh my!! There is so much to catch up on!

Sorry to those the :witch: hit... Just think, of you get the BFP this next cycle you could have a June baby!! June babies are awesome ;)

Having people close to you announce their pregnancies SUCK. My step-sister announced her BFP via FB. Never even told the family personally which added to the anger I felt. But now that I've stop seeing red I'm happy for her she's a great Mom.

Afm: cd 6 (almost 7) still mass amounts of cm. Feeling out but I think I might rub that in by testing in a few days. The things we do to ourselves.

Filled in my details into FF and looks like I've got similar results to you Canada - FF says I'm possibly only 6DPO but Ovuview (which I've been using for a lot longer) says 7 or 8 DPO
How frustrating!

Symptom update: Have been peeing a lot for the last few days but I think that's just due to my sore throat making me drink lots of water! Also cervix is SUPER high. Nothing else out of the ordinary

Filled in my details into FF and looks like I've got similar results to you Canada - FF says I'm possibly only 6DPO but Ovuview (which I've been using for a lot longer) says 7 or 8 DPO
How frustrating!

Symptom update: Have been peeing a lot for the last few days but I think that's just due to my sore throat making me drink lots of water! Also cervix is SUPER high. Nothing else out of the ordinary
Interesting! If you could post your chart on here or a link to it I would love to have a look! High cervix sounds positive -:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->