End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Massive temp hike today!!! Hope that's a good sign. Sorry to those ladies AF got :hugs: and :dust: to all!

Using two apps - ff and ovuview- ff is saying 4dpo while ovu is saying 3? Confusing but not too far off.

Hey ladies

So much going on sorry to all who have had AF show up :hugs: AFM feel awful headache and tired ff has me down as 4dpo and mucus has pretty much dried up and cervix is low firm and closed temps are still rising just out of curiosity did another opk and still positive and clear positive I will take some pics and post to see if you ladies agree :wacko:

hey ladies just got back from vacation! any good news? what did i miss?

Turtle - sorry your spotting again. How many dpo are you? Do you temp? I've read spotting can be caused by low progesterone so maybe temping will help you determine if that's the cause, if you don't temp already. I don't know anything about B vitamins I'm afraid so can't give you any advice.

Bing, I'm now 6-7 dpo (I'm not entirely sure if it was last Sunday or Monday that I O'd). The spotting seems to have stopped again today but I'm sure it'll be back. I don't temp yet, but I'm thinking that I should probably start. I just really don't want to! I think that's what the B6 vitamin is supposed to do is help increase your progesterone and help increase your LP. I'm thinking that's probably what I'm needing then. I looked at the prenatal vitamin that I'm taking and it does already have B6 in it, so I think I'll just contact my Dr and make sure I'm good to add more, and how much they suggest if so. Thanks! Hope that fortune cookie prediction comes true when you test tomorrow! :D

I'm now having a really hard time keeping up with all of the posts as well! So that being said:

Welcome to the new ladies! FX for you!!! :)

I'm so excited to be reading so many positive symptoms with so many of you! I can't wait to start seeing some BFP's on here soon! Good luck with those testing in the next day or so, keep us posted!

So sorry for those of you that the :witch: got. Boo to the witch! :(

Mint, I really hope you're able to O soon or at least figure out SOMETHING with your body. How many days into your cycle are you?

That's about all I can remember right now! :haha: Sorry to anyone that I missed, and :dust: to all of you who still aren't out! :)

Ditto, lots going on...

Boo on the :witch: sorry to those who are reporting that.... Doesn't she know she is supposed to stay away,it's not Halloween!

Welcome new ladies! I am testing at the VERY end of the month, so I hope lots of you ladies start getting some bfps so I can have some hope I may catch it this one month!

Lots of symptoms flying around out there, wishing all of those girls good luck!

Gosh, I just keep waiting... Should O sometime later this week, then more waiting. Thanks all for providing lots to read to help pass the time when I come on here :).
The toddler board is getting a little boring to me, but this thread is FAR from boring!

Turtle - glad the spotting stopped.

And thanks. I am on cd24.
Not sure when to expect AF - last cycle was 29 days and the one before was 34. Also, all of my apps have pretty much exploded. My cycle and fertility signs are so wonky that none of them can predict anything anymore.

I also keep doing this thing now where in the back of my head I think...maybe my temps are all wrong and I already did O early in my cycle and I am already pregnant. It is totally illogical but keeps popping back into my head. I am super bloated today too so that isn't helping. Maybe AF is coming...who knows...

Hey there! Sorry for those who got af :hugs:
Canadabear that spounds good! Btw I also use 2 apps and they give me diffetend info. I can't decide if I shoud delete 1 or get a 3d :rofl:
Turtle hope B6 hepls . I tried the pills this cycle but my stomach hurts when I take them so I stopped after a few days. Think they delayed my o a little.
Mint fx for o and perfect timing:thumbup:
Asf cd 29 and I have no idea what is going on. I got +opk for 3 days so just stopped testing. Got lots of ewcm for 2 days then watery and this evening bam ewcm again. I thought I was out because I have cramps but now I think they are more like o pain...stabing in my right side. I am going bonkers:wacko:

Can I join? I just O'd yesterday, last month had a chemical at 4w5d. Hoping to catch a sticky one this time, would love some support!

Magrat - haha I use 3 apps. I used to use 4 but gave up on p-tracker. Sorry you are having conflicting signs also. It is really frustrating.

Magrat - haha I use 3 apps. I used to use 4 but gave up on p-tracker. Sorry you are having conflicting signs also. It is really frustrating.

I start to think that apps only work for women with regular cycles.

i only use two apps but don't really think much of them other than confirming o. been let down too many times!

Can I join? I just O'd yesterday, last month had a chemical at 4w5d. Hoping to catch a sticky one this time, would love some support!

Welcome! So sorry to hear about the chemical. We've got lots of great ladies for support here :)

When can I add you in for?

I start to think that apps only work for women with regular cycles.

Magrat- is that you in the pic? Your dress and the picture is stunning!
I believe ff is great for any cycle. I have a friend who used it , she had PCOS and was able to conceive.

Sorry for your "chemical" whitglass. Fx for you for this cycle!

Sorry to those who got af, good luck for next cycle

I'm also testing towards end of the month so hoping to see lots of bfp on here before then.

How long has everyone been trying & anything you've decided to start doing differently or have done this cycle. For me this is 7th cycle & what i done differently is started vitex, b complex & did the bi carb finger (google for those who haven't heard of it) on day before ovulation lol willing to try anything at this point.

No MnG it is not me. I tried to find a dress like that but couldn't. Will update my pic so you will see how I look :)
Whitglass fx everything is fine this time:hugs:
Mom2sam this is cycle 4 for us and I started opks but so far it looks like I am constantly ovulating. If this cycle fail will look for another brand. I take folic acid and just try to live as healthy as possible.

Hey there! Sorry for those who got af :hugs:
Canadabear that spounds good! Btw I also use 2 apps and they give me diffetend info. I can't decide if I shoud delete 1 or get a 3d :rofl:
Turtle hope B6 hepls . I tried the pills this cycle but my stomach hurts when I take them so I stopped after a few days. Think they delayed my o a little.
Mint fx for o and perfect timing:thumbup:
Asf cd 29 and I have no idea what is going on. I got +opk for 3 days so just stopped testing. Got lots of ewcm for 2 days then watery and this evening bam ewcm again. I thought I was out because I have cramps but now I think they are more like o pain...stabing in my right side. I am going bonkers:wacko:

Thanks.. I thought about getting a third app but decided it would take too long to insert all my previous info.. :haha:
As for your symptoms you should look at my ff chart too.. Ewcm then watery then creamy then back to ewcm and watery for actual O :wacko: I think my body was gearing up to O then didn't at first.. Hence the ewcm and slight temp rise.. :shrug: maybe you did the same? Your opks may have detected the surge but you might not have actually O'd but your body could be gearing up for real now :shrug: sorry can't be more helpful.. I don't use opks. :dust:

Hi everyone,
I'm a little late, but can I still join your group? Im currently on 11dpo, tested this morning but Bfn. I've attached my chart at the bottom. What do you ladies think of it?
The reason I have joined your group is because this evening, I checked my Cp and as I did so, I had a huge amount of thick creamy cm that I pretty much could scoop out! I managed to scoop out 2 lots! It's just off white colour and odourless. Never seen this amount before!
Do you think it's a good sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->