End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Well ladies, I haven't read the posts from today. But I hope all is well. Had a migraine all day... feeling sick and just out already. Cycle day 6 and I think I have AF cramps BAD... tummy pain sucks.

Also a little over personal question for the ladies on Clomid: This is only month two for me and I noticed something strange. When I went to the bathroom this morning my cm was like. ..how do I say this with modesty?... umm a ragging river? This has continued through out the day. I feel like this is way to much for normal post o cm. It is still creamy looking but very watery? At the same time. I'm not sure what to think. Anyone else experience this?

Have fun at the festival MnG!

Canada ~ yay!!

Bug ~ So sorry for the negative :hugs:but not out til AF comes. Hoping for you still.

Lithodora ~ I'm trying to hold out for testing.

Okay I messed up my test date. I had MnG mark August 22. But I'm cd 26. :dohh: So AF should be here Tuesday. Unless I get a nice bfp.

This will be second af after D&C?

Think I have finally caught up but sorry if I forget to reply to anyone!

Welcome L337 & Blizzy! :wave:

MnG - what was your temp like this morning? Have fun at the peach festival!

Turtle - sorry your spotting again. How many dpo are you? Do you temp? I've read spotting can be caused by low progesterone so maybe temping will help you determine if that's the cause, if you don't temp already. I don't know anything about B vitamins I'm afraid so can't give you any advice.

Momtosam - welcome to the TWW! :)

Canadabear - yeah for crosshairs! :)

Jules - I use the CB dual hormone digi OPKs! They give you a flashing smiley face when you get your estrogen surge (high fertility) & fixed smiley face (peak fertility) when you get your LH surge. They say to stop testing after your fixed smiley but I carry on just to check O against my temps. I test once a day in the evening when I get home from work, as the LH surge happens mid morning so the optimal time to use OPKs is around 2pm.

Emski - maybe you are ovulating twice, hence the positive OPKs after FF confirmed ovulation?!?

Bug/mommy- sorry for the bfn, hopefully you'll both get yours soon!

Mommy - if you wanted to start temping its best to start from CD1 so you can get a full months pattern and also make sure you take your temp at the same time each day when you wake up and with making as little movement as possible - that will then give you the best results!

Lith - good on you for not symptom spotting! I usually drive myself crazy each month with symptom spotting!

Loobs - your chart is looking great! Are you testing tomorrow morning still? I am!

Rosie - sorry I don't use clomid so I can't help.

Mrs right - it's a nightmare to keep up with the thread isn't it?! Where do you live again with a 16hr time difference?

Afm - I'm 10dpo today. I have a tiny bit of a sore throat but other than that, no sore boobs, nothing! I don't really have an urge to test this month, like I have had in all my previous month, but because of my fortune cookie I will be testing tomorrow morning! :haha: have a good day everyone! Xx

Will test tomorrow if no spotting today, and depending on tomorrow's temp. Didn't have any yesterday :thumbup: I'm 10DPO today too. My temp came down a little today, so will see what it's like tomorrow. I'm working today so will hopefully take my mind off it - for a while!! X

Top o the morning girls!

I haven't had a chance to catch up except what's on this page, sorry!

Rosie- I'm on month 2 of Clomid also,100mg but I can't help with your cm question. I've heard lots can be a great sign. This time it's some (once a day when I wipe there will be a glob) but nothing like you mentioned. I'm hoping it's good news for you!

Mrs_Right- if you're in Australia then we are all behind you. That's got to be confusing lol

Loobs and Bing- get to testing! I want to see those bfps already!

Afm, my temp did shoot back up. Im still not excited to test. AF should be here Thursday morning so I'm just waiting for that.

Good luck everyone! :)

Think I have finally caught up but sorry if I forget to reply to anyone!

Welcome L337 & Blizzy! :wave:

MnG - what was your temp like this morning? Have fun at the peach festival!

Turtle - sorry your spotting again. How many dpo are you? Do you temp? I've read spotting can be caused by low progesterone so maybe temping will help you determine if that's the cause, if you don't temp already. I don't know anything about B vitamins I'm afraid so can't give you any advice.

Momtosam - welcome to the TWW! :)

Canadabear - yeah for crosshairs! :)

Jules - I use the CB dual hormone digi OPKs! They give you a flashing smiley face when you get your estrogen surge (high fertility) & fixed smiley face (peak fertility) when you get your LH surge. They say to stop testing after your fixed smiley but I carry on just to check O against my temps. I test once a day in the evening when I get home from work, as the LH surge happens mid morning so the optimal time to use OPKs is around 2pm.

Emski - maybe you are ovulating twice, hence the positive OPKs after FF confirmed ovulation?!?

Bug/mommy- sorry for the bfn, hopefully you'll both get yours soon!

Mommy - if you wanted to start temping its best to start from CD1 so you can get a full months pattern and also make sure you take your temp at the same time each day when you wake up and with making as little movement as possible - that will then give you the best results!

Lith - good on you for not symptom spotting! I usually drive myself crazy each month with symptom spotting!

Loobs - your chart is looking great! Are you testing tomorrow morning still? I am!

Rosie - sorry I don't use clomid so I can't help.

Mrs right - it's a nightmare to keep up with the thread isn't it?! Where do you live again with a 16hr time difference?

Afm - I'm 10dpo today. I have a tiny bit of a sore throat but other than that, no sore boobs, nothing! I don't really have an urge to test this month, like I have had in all my previous month, but because of my fortune cookie I will be testing tomorrow morning! :haha: have a good day everyone! Xx

I live in South Australia :thumbup:

Top o the morning girls!

I haven't had a chance to catch up except what's on this page, sorry!

Rosie- I'm on month 2 of Clomid also,100mg but I can't help with your cm question. I've heard lots can be a great sign. This time it's some (once a day when I wipe there will be a glob) but nothing like you mentioned. I'm hoping it's a good news for you!

Mrs_Right- if you're in Australia then we are all behind you. That's got to be confusing lol

Loobs and Bing- get to testing! I want to see those bfps already!

Afm, my temp did shoot back up. Im still not excited to test. AF should be here Thursday morning so I'm just waiting for that.

Good luck everyone! :)

Top of the morning haha that was 7.30pm my time! :haha:
Yes I'm in Australia so it can be confusing figuring out the dates but so long as I remember I'm a day ahead it's all good! :thumbup:

Just be careful with the B complex and any B vitamins. They turned my urine SUPER BRIGHT yellow, like mountain dew color. After a few days I checked with one of the docs and it turns out it happens when there's an over abundance in your system. So take it every other or every 3 days, it'll have the same affect on spotting.

Welcome to l337m4573r! Fx'd for you! :)

Mines bright yellow thanks for that i been taking it everyday think i'l switch to eod now

Rosie i conceived ds on clomid but noticed my cm dry up so only conceived him cycle i used epo & preseed if yours is abundant it's a good thing

Mummy sorry for bfn hopefully still time

Good morning everyone.

Nica ~ yes 2nd AF but bfn yesterday.

Bing ~ thank you for the info! I plan to temp this cycle. And use FF. And good luck testing. Fxd for you!

Mom2 ~ thank you. I know it's early. But having a lot of AF symptoms.

Just thought I would let you ladies know...

That the :bfn: I posted about the other day was right as AF arrived today :witch:

:sad2::sad2::hissy::hissy:

Same for me Sarah. Blessed with her arrival about an hour ago. :cry:

I'm not used to this method of quoting and replying to everyone (we don't seem to do that here!) so I'm not going to be able to keep up with that, I read every post when I catch up but won't get a chance to reply to everyone!

Two days before af is due, but I think I'm out, for definite. I have all my usual af symptoms, ravenously hungry the last two days...well, that's it, but that always happens just before af so it seems it's on the way. I have had no cramps or twinges but I didn't have them last month which lulled me into a false sense of optimism, so I'm prepared this time!

Fx for all those testing in the next few days xx

I'm not used to this method of quoting and replying to everyone (we don't seem to do that here!) so I'm not going to be able to keep up with that, I read every post when I catch up but won't get a chance to reply to everyone!

Two days before af is due, but I think I'm out, for definite. I have all my usual af symptoms, ravenously hungry the last two days...well, that's it, but that always happens just before af so it seems it's on the way. I have had no cramps or twinges but I didn't have them last month which lulled me into a false sense of optimism, so I'm prepared this time!

Fx for all those testing in the next few days xx

Lith, I completely agree with you on the replies. This board moves so quick I feel like I can never catch up lol.

I'm with you on the false sense of optimism though. I had a sharp pinch that woke me up last night but I'm going to call it gas only bc we went out with friends last night and i had a few drinks. I always (incoming TMI) get gassy the next day :blush:
Plus my bbs are starting to get sore and that's my telltale sign. *sigh
Oh, I tested this morning with a super early IC. Blazing bfn. :hissy:

Sorry SarahLou and Mommyto.

I am still waiting and hoping to O - haven't BDd in a while though since DH is sick. Hope nothing happened that we missed. I hate that all the BDing we did earlier in the cycle feels like it was "for nothing."

This is our first cycle trying to conceive our first baby! AF is due August 29th so I'm hoping to test around the end of the month. I hope we all get BFPs!

This is our first cycle trying to conceive our first baby! AF is due August 29th so I'm hoping to test around the end of the month. I hope we all get BFPs!

:wave: welcome! Fx'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->