End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Sitting here with cramps ramping up, half an hour before af due date. It's nothing if not punctual :cry:

sorry for those getting bfns, still have fx for those yet to test!

Sorry :witch: arrived turtle =(
sorry you're not happy with your test results MnG, you're not out til AF shows! FX'd she doesn't.
:baby dust: for next month for those that are out xx

I am exhausted after working camp chasing kids around in the sun all day so just a brief pop in.
Sorry for all the BFNs and to those AF got.
Sorry too Mn that you didn't get the results you wanted but I agree if it shows ovulation more conclusively than the last test there is some good news in that!
Fx for everyone testing or testing again soon!

So I'm sitting on my couch balling my eyes out because my favorite sister-in-law sent me a picture of my neice holding a positive pregnancy test

God this hurts!!!

EDIT: I should specify that it's not my niece's test. Lol

So I'm sitting on my couch balling my eyes out because my favorite sister-in-law sent me a picture of my neice holding a positive pregnancy test

God this hurts!!!

I'm sorry you're hurting hun :(

P.S. the edit made me giggle!

So sorry Rosie :hugs: You'll get your positive test too!

Morning all.

So sorry Rosie. I know it hurts. A couple of months ago I went to a family party and my cousin was parading around telling everyone about her woopsie! We will all get our BFP's soon and when we do we'll appreciate them so so much more! :)

Xx

I feel like O day will never get here:sleep:

I know how you feel MnG, that's how I feel right now too! I keep thinking "it is time yet?!?" and then realizing I'm STILL only on CD5. Still have a ways to go! Not that I'm not dtd some in the meantime as well, just seems to take forever to get to the time where it actually counts. I think we're always kind of in a TWW one way or another...first waiting to O, then waiting to POAS! :haha:

THIS is exactly how I feel right now!

It's a little after midnight here, can't sleep tonight. ( which is going to make a tiring day entertaining my 1 yr old and 3 yr old tomorrow :growlmad:)

I was just sitting here thinking you wait for O ( which I currently am) then wait to test, then wait for AF. Uh

For some strange reason ( bc I haven't had more than like 2 drinks at a few weddings in the past 4 yrs) I'm trying to brainstorm a way to make all this waiting fun. If I was in college, I would do a drinking game, the number of dpo you are, you have to take that many shots ( my shot of choice in college was a lemon drop) .... Wouldn't that liven it up a bit:haha:

God this hurts!!!

Hugs girl. I hope soon you get that picture :flower:

Good morning!
Rosie your sil peed on a stick and gave it to her dd to hold lol :roll:
Woke up with no cramps and no cm. I just feel bloated and a bit pressured...classic pms but we will see:coffee: my mini vacation is almost over and tomorrow I am back to work. At least work will help me pass time.

Rosie I am so sorry you are hurting right now like the girls said it will happen :hug:

I know how it feels I was ready to start for a family way before my hubby and seeing work friends, school friends even family members having babies really got me down to the point I would cry its horrible because you are happy for them but still envious of something they have that you want.

So sorry Rosie. I completely know how you feel!
We, too, will have our day in the sun :)

I hope everyone has a great day today! :hug:

Afm, I'm just waiting for AF to get here so I can move on. The PA finally called me yesterday and after discussing with her I may just stick to the 100mg Clomid for a 3rd try. The doc should be calling today to confirm as I had some questions regarding a progesterone vitamin or if one exists (other than the cream).

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and I'm looking for some feedback. I ovulated and did the baby dance on august 12th. I am now 7DPO and having some major symptoms already, or at least I feel like it. I started having continuous cramps at about 5DPO and I'm really really bloated as well as tired all the time. As far as CM Goes, the first few days after ovulation I had either cloudy thick cm or watery clear cm. CP has been high, hard and closed since ovulation. I am due for my period on the 26th and I'm dying to start testing even though I know it's too early. But I will say I am DEFINATELY feeling pregnant :)

Aww Rosie, I guess we all know that feeling :( :hugs: still no htps here, my delivery should be here soon tho! No symptoms what so ever but I'll still test when the tests arrive

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and I'm looking for some feedback. I ovulated and did the baby dance on august 12th. I am now 7DPO and having some major symptoms already, or at least I feel like it. I started having continuous cramps at about 5DPO and I'm really really bloated as well as tired all the time. As far as CM Goes, the first few days after ovulation I had either cloudy thick cm or watery clear cm. CP has been high, hard and closed since ovulation. I am due for my period on the 26th and I'm dying to start testing even though I know it's too early. But I will say I am DEFINATELY feeling pregnant :)

Sounds promising. Fx'd for you!

No further symptoms and so far I have held back from testing today. :cry:

Ladies I need your help

can any of you explain to me what a fallback rise is ?

Ladies I need your help

can any of you explain to me what a fallback rise is ?

From FF:
Fallback rise: A normal ovulation pattern when your temperature rises then drops slightly immediately after ovulation and then rises again.

Emski. Since you had those crazy opk positives, it looks like that'll tell you when you ovulated. That's good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->