End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and I'm looking for some feedback. I ovulated and did the baby dance on august 12th. I am now 7DPO and having some major symptoms already, or at least I feel like it. I started having continuous cramps at about 5DPO and I'm really really bloated as well as tired all the time. As far as CM Goes, the first few days after ovulation I had either cloudy thick cm or watery clear cm. CP has been high, hard and closed since ovulation. I am due for my period on the 26th and I'm dying to start testing even though I know it's too early. But I will say I am DEFINATELY feeling pregnant :)

Welcome!
I'm also 7DPO today, due on 26th! I've had a few very light cramps in the last few days and my CP has been high, soft and has just today closed properly. Unlike you I do not have that 'pregnant feeling' but still feeling hopeful .
What DPO are you planning to test? I'm waiting until 12DPO to use my FRER but will probably start testing with internet cheapies before that! :dohh: I have no patience haha

Mommyxofxone sorry af got you xxx :hug:

thanks MnG it seems that would confirm when FF say's I ovulated so no idea why I would have 4 days of positive opk after ovulation I would of though the LH should of decreased but meh who knows.

Mommyxofxone sorry af got you xxx :hug:

thanks MnG it seems I still ovulated 2 days before this Fallback rise thing god this is so much more complicated when you actually get down to ttc

Right?! It makes me wonder how millions of women have oopsies every damn day.

Sorry mommy of.
Skye's and Mrs. I am also due for AF on the 26th...maybe... With irregular cycles guessing when I am due is kind of a joke.

mint that's a huge reason why i temp. tells me when i o and all that good stuff. but my lp this month was 2 days shorter than normal which is really weird. i don't know what to do from here. i hate the trying. it makes me very bitter.

I know how you feel Mint. Judging on my recent cycles I say I'm due on the 26th but I've never been regular before so I can never be too sure

Sorry MnG...I must have been responding when you wrote this then left the thread before I saw your post. I don't understand the whole numbers things. And from what you said in the above post, its so confusing.

Ruby ~ didn't offend me at all. And I know exactly what you mean so you didn't come off wrong. I was super excited about all of mine too. It is an exciting time for anyone ttc. While no one around me has gloated about their pregnancy, they have shared just like anyone would, others may have people "gloat". I know my sister in law was hurt when we told her that we lost the baby (no one knew we were even pregnant). But she was hurt because she only chose to have 2 children where as we have always wanted 4. So every time we talk about kids she gets all negative to us. Saying things like why would you want that many? I know its her issue to deal with but why should I not share? And those that have had their babies around me, they have done the normal baby sharing news. I share in their joy as well. Just inside it hurts a bit. I hope that made sense...I tend to ramble on sometimes...

I totally agree! All you said makes perfect sense. :)

Seeing as we're getting close into September, would you ladies like to continue on this thread or make a new one?

MnG - I say... new one?

Sorry about AF mommyof. She can be a real bitch.

Crap ummm I know someone had a temp that indicates O sooo YAY :) Catch that egg!!

Yes my niece was holding the test. Wearing the most adorable Best big sis shirt! I am truly happy for my SIL. She is an amazing mother ♥

Afm hugggee temp jump this morning. Cm has disappeared and I've got craps . Test will commence on the 21st.... I think lol

P.s. thank you all for making me feel better ♡

Hello everyone - may I join? I have been MIA for about 2 years, since I had my son. But I'm back and TTC again! This is our first month ttc and I am trying to "play it cool" for a couple months. FF said I OV on 8/13 so I'm planning to test on 8/27 if no AF by then. :)
I havent had a chance to read all the comments on the thread yet but I plan to!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/524065

hopefully that works!
It's in Celsius so hopefully that's not too confusing. I usually have a slow/step raise after O day so not having a big raise in BBT after O day is normal for me

Interesting.. I don't use opks but I would say from your temps that you O'd just when your temp started to rise in the last 3 days or so? The opks could have been picking up on an early surge but then the O date was later? I am no expert by any means.. But I wonder if ff needs another day of high temps or was looking for more fertitily symptoms along with the high temps? :shrug: maybe I have just confused everything :wacko: sorry.. :dust:

Kozmik, welcome! :hi: Good luck to you, I hope this is your month! :)

MnG, I say start a new one for September. I know a lot of people on here have a ways to go before testing this month though, so I would say keep this one going but have a September one to enter testing dates for those of us that are out for August? Then as people become out here (hopefully you'll all get your BFP's though!!!) people can join the other one. Thoughts?

Mint, you posted something a couple of days ago that I meant to respond to and forgot. You had mentioned that your body and temps have been so confusing and all over the place that you've sometimes wondered if you aren't already pregnant and just thinking you're still waiting to O. I just wanted to say I can totally relate to that! I am such a hopeful person at times that I've (very stupidly) had the fleeting thoughts before of "Well, maybe I AM pregnant and I'm just one of those unlucky few that still get their AF while pregnant!" "Haha! Obviously in my case that's just me being silly and grasping at straws, the logical part of me knows that's clearly not the case and is ridiculous! BUT...in your case, you really could already be, since your body is doing so much wacky stuff right now! Have you thought about testing, just for the hell of it? What can it hurt, right? :)

Hello everyone - may I join? I have been MIA for about 2 years, since I had my son. But I'm back and TTC again! This is our first month ttc and I am trying to "play it cool" for a couple months. FF said I OV on 8/13 so I'm planning to test on 8/27 if no AF by then. :)
I havent had a chance to read all the comments on the thread yet but I plan to!

Welcome and gd luck fx that you get your bfp I am testing around the same day :)

Someone else would have to start the September thread. My work schedule changes daily and I'm afraid it's about to get more crazy for next month. I won't be able to get on here as much. Booo

Skysmom, welcome to you as well! :) :hi: Sounds promising, good luck!

Jules, your game idea is hilarious! While shots would be fun, they probably wouldn't be the most appropriate for what we're trying to succeed at, huh? ;)

Sorry to all that AF got. Boooo! The witch sure does suck! She needs to take the hint that she's not wanted around here. ;)

Also sorry to all that got BFN's. :( You're not out yet, try to stay positive!

:hugs: and :babydust: to all!

Rosie_Phillip I think that sounds so adorable about your niece holding the test, I love when people use t shirts etc on siblings or pets to announce it!

Fx crossed for everyone yet to test, and sorry for those who have gotten BFN's and are moving to the September thread.

I won't be moving to the September thread....because I got a :bfp:

I was getting cramps since last night but no sign of af, which is very unusual for me, once one starts the other comes. I was due to test tomorrow but had already given up on that, but the cramps felt odd, different, so I tested this afternoon out of pure wanting to see the BFN so that I could stop hoping and wait for af to show up, and there was a faint but definite line! So we got a digital one and it says Pregnant 1-2 :shock:

Shocked doesn't even begin to cover it, our first proper month after missing o last month with our late decision to give ttc a go, what in the blue hell?! Now, obviously there is no guarantee that it will stick but that it has even happened is insane enough for now. The cramps are quite painful now, if it's not af starting what pregnancy related thing is it, it's too late for implantation, 14 dpo, is it?

If this is real this puts a whole new slant on me being exhausted and starving for the last 4 days....

:dust: to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->