End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Any one a pro temper??

Yesterday my temp dropped .4 and today is up .8!

Now going crazy looking up implantation dips accompanied by a tripasic shift...

I will not let it get in my head that this is it... WHO AM I KIDDING!! Someone slap me quick!

Is this the first month you have temped? If not do you usually get a mid LP dip? I have been temping for 3 cycles and always get mid LP dips. But FX'd it's an implantation dip. Xx

Omg missed so much was at family dinner last night massive congrats lith !!!!!!!

Hi ladies, Im in the waiting game as well - should test by Friday !!! I have no symtoms at all ???? Could it still be possible to get a + ????? Blessings to all!!! tick tock tick tock ...........

Hi ladies, Im in the waiting game as well - should test by Friday !!! I have no symtoms at all ???? Could it still be possible to get a + ????? Blessings to all!!! tick tock tick tock ...........

I didn't think I had any symptoms, I could explain all of the unusual happenings with being busy, imagining it because I wanted to have symptoms etc. I was absolutely convinced af was imminent, so you never know! Fx :)

I am testing on the 28th of august when I am 11 dpo today I am 3
Dpo we only bd once this cycle as dh has been sick we dtd cd 11 and I o'd cd 12

Hi Ladies

Can some of the more experience temper have a look at my chart does this possible look the start of a triphasic chart

My Ovulation Chart

Emski - from your chart I would say you ovulated on Friday 15 August and are 5dpo not 7dpo today. Therefore I think it's too early for a tripphasic chart. My temps often take a few days to peak around 7-8dpo.

Here is what FF says about tripphasic charts:

Triphasic chart

What is a triphasic chart pattern? Does it mean I am pregnant if I have a triphasic chart pattern? Do I have to have a triphasic chart to be pregnant?

A triphasic chart shows three levels of temperatures: pre-ovulation, post-ovulation, and then a second rise around 7-10 days after ovulation. Some women with charts that show this pattern turn out to be pregnant. But many do not. Likewise, your chart does not need to show this kind of pattern for you to be pregnant. Whether or not you are pregnant, progesterone, the hormone responsible for raising your temperature after ovulation, generally peaks in the middle of your luteal phase and this can cause this kind of pattern whether or not you are pregnant.

A triphasic chart can be promising, however, because progesterone levels generally increase after implantation (7-10 days past ovulation) in conception cycles, and sometimes this results in a triphasic pattern. If your chart shows a second significant thermal shift that begins 7-10 days past ovulation, Fertility Friend will indicate a triphasic pattern in the Pregnancy Monitor. A triphasic chart, however, is not a definite sign that you are or are not pregnant. It is just increasing your probability if you also have well-timed intercourse. Likewise, you can be pregnant and not have a triphasic pattern. Like all signs of possible implantation or pregnancy, you can really only speculate about it once a pregnancy has already been confirmed.

Xx

Thanks bing :) can you please let me know why you think I O on Friday rather than Wed ??

Wow you ladies have been busy!

Congrats Lith! Awesome news!

The witch is on her way to visit me. Temp took a nosedive this morning x

I missed so much! Welcome new buddies!
Sorry bug:hugs:
MnG sorry the health care system sucks :growlmad: fingers and all crossed you get a :bfp: by then xx
Thanks Mint :) we are sharing such personal info like cm and when we dtd so I thought why not show my face
Jules your posts make me smile. Thanks!
As for smep I try to bd eod from first clean day till af. 4 days in a row is my top result. I don't think I can enjoy the process without a break.
Afm cd 32 and 5-6dpo. No cramping, which I am thankful for since my pms can be quite painful. The abdominal pressure is still on but mild and I am a bit bloated. All normal pms. TMI saw creamy cm so aunty should be here by the end of the week. Still hope I am preggo but my body sends me pms symptoms because um it is slow and haven't figured it out yet.:rofl:

Thanks bing :) can you please let me know why you think I O on Friday rather than Wed ??

Because you got a peak reading on your monitor on Thursday and Friday so it seems strange to me how you could ovulate on Wednesday when you didn't get your LH surge until the day after.

Plus your temp dipped on Friday morning and rose on Saturday morning, as temps often dip slightly the day before you get your temp rise, so a classic ovulation sign.

[EDIT] - plus you still had ewcm/watery CM on the Thursday and Friday.

Xx

Wow you ladies have been busy!

Congrats Lith! Awesome news!

The witch is on her way to visit me. Temp took a nosedive this morning x

Mine took a nosedive today too Loobs! - looks like we may be cycle buddies again in September!

Xx

Because you got a peak reading on your monitor on Thursday and Friday so it seems strange to me how you could ovulate on Wednesday when you didn't get your LH surge until the day after.

Plus your temp dipped on Friday morning and rose on Saturday morning, as temps often dip slightly the day before you get your temp rise, so a classic ovulation sign.

Xx

Thanks Bing I was not sure about the Wed thing either but I sorta just left it as it was I got a positive smiley face on Wed midday on a CB digi the monitor was high in the morning so I think the monitor missed the first day of my surge and picked up the second day on the Thursday once it picks up the first change in hormones then it goes on auto pilot it will always then give you a second day of peak and then another day of high then back down to low so the monitor is probably a day off in that respect.

The only other strange thing is I got clear positive opk for 5 days straight from Wed to Sunday and then gave up testing as it was annoying me they were not going back to negative. I agree though I think I O between Wed and Friday Thursday evening I had brown tinged EWCM at about 10.30 - 11.00 in the evening.

Sounds like ovulation bleeding to me. I got some once last year and made a thread asking if you get ovulation bleeding before or after ovulation. Everyone replied saying you usually get it 1-2 days before actually ovulating but can't remember their reasons why.

I use the CB digi advanced OPKs and test around lunchtime/early evening to ensure I don't miss the first day of my surge. I usually get my peak reading 3 days before my temp rise. i.e. I'd get my peak on Wednesday afternoon/evening then ovulate on Friday (as you ovulate 1-2 days after your peak reading) and then I get my temp rise on the Saturday.

Plus you still had ewcm/watery CM on the Thursday/Friday, so regardless of the 5 positive OPKs (if they were IC's they could have been a bd batch) I still say you ovulated on Friday! :) :thumbup:

thanks for helping me this is my first month temping so I am a bit unsure about what I am looking for etc...

I think I am going to override because like yourself I don't think I O on Wed either I am more inclined to agree with you that it was probably Thursday more likely Friday :)

Welcome ladies joining! Good luck testing this week! ( how exciting, all I'm doing ovulation sticks... Although got very nearly positive opk this am!! Woohoo)

Em ski, can't help ya with the charts, but having a good feeling for you! You and your crazy 5 day pos OPks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->