End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Sorry for those that feel AF is imminent. I want to follow sept thread even though I won't still be trying so I can see you guys get your month!

Aww thanks Jules :) sounds gd with the opk !!!!

some weird stuff today I do check my cp once a day today its so tightly shut nothing is getting in there or out and my cm is increasing and my mouth is constantly watering like when you are about to be sick and you get loads of saliva under your tongue but I am not going to let myself excited I have another week until my af is due !

Is anyone actually starting a Sept thread or are y'all waiting on me to be out and start one?

What do you all think? Is it possible I O'd on CD23? If so it would make some sense since CD23 was the only day I got pos OPK last cycle... Would be sad for BD timing but happy to O at all.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

Is anyone actually starting a Sept thread or are y'all waiting on me to be out and start one?

What do you all think? Is it possible I O'd on CD23? If so it would make some sense since CD23 was the only day I got pos OPK last cycle... Would be sad for BD timing but happy to O at all.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

I can start the September thread, I don't mind! I'll do that soon. I like talking with you ladies on here a lot too and want to keep following everyone's progress that haven't tested yet, so I'm going to keep popping in here for awhile as well. :)

Mint, I obviously don't know much about temping but from the little bit I do know, I think you O'd on cd23 like you said. It's looking good for it so far! Yay for Oing! And you never know, your BDing on cd20 could have stuck around long enough to catch that eggie! :)

This was the first month I've ever had 3 days of pos opks. But I blame it on the clomid as im pretty sure it raises LH levels.

Has anyone here tried vitex? I found some things that say you shouldn't take it with normal cycles but I'm hoping it will raise my progesterone levels since clearly they're very low.

Sorry about AF getting you, Bug! I hope next cycle is your lucky one! :)

Hope my hoohah holds up, we are two days down, 4 to go!

Jules, your posts consistently crack me up! Thanks for that. And good luck! ;)

Bing and Loobs, sorry AF is looking like it's around the corner. Boo! :(

Lovebump and Libbymarks, welcome! :hi: Good luck to you both!

Emski, your symptoms are sounding so promising! FX for you! :)

Sorry about AF getting you, Bug! I hope next cycle is your lucky one! :)

Hope my hoohah holds up, we are two days down, 4 to go!

Jules, your posts consistently crack me up! Thanks for that. And good luck! ;)

Bing and Loobs, sorry AF is looking like it's around the corner. Boo! :(

Lovebump and Libbymarks, welcome! :hi: Good luck to you both!

Emski, your symptoms are sounding so promising! FX for you! :)

Thank you Turtle but like I said I don't want to read to much into them the only difference from this month to last is that after O I was as dry as a desert it even made BD not very comfortable

Emski, I would look at any changes as a possible good sign! :) I am also a hopeless optimist though (especially for others!) so there's that. :)

Ok, September thread is started! It's called "Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from end of August thread) - Join Me!" Anyone who is already out, come on over and let me know when you want to test again! Anyone still waiting to test, well I hope you don't have the need to join us over there. :) And I'll be sticking around here too to follow the progress of my ladies! Jules, I know you said you're not trying for awhile after this month but want to stay up to speed with us, so please feel free to pop into that thread as well, even if you're not testing!

Wow this thread moves fast will have to catch up later, just popping in to say sorry to those who got af wishing you all the best for sept, 4dpo not much to report will be back once i start testing.

Emski that sounds like promising symptoms when do you plan on testing?

This was the first month I've ever had 3 days of pos opks. But I blame it on the clomid as im pretty sure it raises LH levels.

Has anyone here tried vitex? I found some things that say you shouldn't take it with normal cycles but I'm hoping it will raise my progesterone levels since clearly they're very low.

I had same problem when ttc ds & conceived him on clomid. This time want to take a natural approach as clomid side effects are aweful, so started vitex this month on cd1-ov furst month but will let you know how cycle is so far it's going good got positive opk cd16 so earlier, last cycles was cd20, will keep you updated if i get a bfp or if af arrives on time. I too have pretty normal cycles & read same but get spotting sometimes past few cycles so it helps with that too. & a couple ladies on other threads on here have normal cycles & said thy got bfp so didn't really mess up thier cycles if anything helped them conceive.

I'm using FF for the first
Month. It says I O Sunday CD23. Then it says to wait until sept 4 to test. Why wait so long? Since it's estimating AF on the 30th I can test the 31st with confidence right?

Any one a pro temper??

Yesterday my temp dropped .4 and today is up .8!

Now going crazy looking up implantation dips accompanied by a tripasic shift...

I will not let it get in my head that this is it... WHO AM I KIDDING!! Someone slap me quick!

Is this the first month you have temped? If not do you usually get a mid LP dip? I have been temping for 3 cycles and always get mid LP dips. But FX'd it's an implantation dip. Xx

This would be my first "full" month temping yes. I did just my LP..well most of it on graph paper that came with my thermometer last cycle. It wasn't until this cycle that I figured how to split my chart on FF. Ya know from pre-meds to med cycles. Temp is up .2 today :) I'm gunna poas hee in a minute xD

Turtle, I will have to go over to the new thread so I can follow these ladies next months journeys! I am a hopeless optimist also, so I'm hoping lots of double lines will be showing there, and I want to be able to see those pics! :) ( yeah wont be trying no matter if I get a single line or double line this month.....)

Hoping I lighten up this thread, everyone needs some humor through all of this! There's a lot of technical science flowing though our bodies, so want to keep everyone smiling :)

Afm, pretty sure my first opk was positive this am ( it was as dark as the control line, will test rest of day though to see if it cont to get darker than control line) I can't hold my pee for anything, so I figure my fmu opk is pretty good. Interested to see the rest of true, today. Still going strong with hubby, 3 days down 3 to go!

Taking my girls to a Play date at a friends house today later so I'm sure I will have a lot to catch up on.
Good luck to those testing today and tomorrow!

I'm using FF for the first
Month. It says I O Sunday CD23. Then it says to wait until sept 4 to test. Why wait so long? Since it's estimating AF on the 30th I can test the 31st with confidence right?

Hey! Welcome!
I personally start testing at 10 dpo..... ( like 2-3 days before expected AF)
If you're testing I one day after AF is expected, Iwould say that would give you a good result!

Hi ladies, Im in the waiting game as well - should test by Friday !!! I have no symtoms at all ???? Could it still be possible to get a + ????? Blessings to all!!! tick tock tick tock ...........

I didn't think I had any symptoms, I could explain all of the unusual happenings with being busy, imagining it because I wanted to have symptoms etc. I was absolutely convinced af was imminent, so you never know! Fx :)

How did I miss this!!!!! :dohh: Massive CONGRATS!! :yipee: so excited for you!! Have a wonderful 9months.. :flower:

Wow always trying to play catch up on here!

Fxd for all the girls who have yet to test. And sorry for those that AF cursed.

I'll be joining next months thread but will still be on this one as well. Want to continue to know how everyone is doing!

Afm...waiting...AF can leave any time now. And not come back for some time!

Think I might be having third temping stage! Can't remember what its called but I think its a good sign. Any one familiar with it??

Think I might be having third temping stage! Can't remember what its called but I think its a good sign. Any one familiar with it??

See my previous post a couple pages back about tripphasic charts.

Xx

Canada can you please post your chart as I was asking about it earlier and I would like to stalk you over the next couple of days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->