End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

AF has still not arrived yet. Been running to the loo all day to check :haha: It's strange, as my last 2 cycle I got my temp drop the day after AF had arrived, both time she arrived late afternoon/evening. I hate my body doing different things each month, makes everything so much more confusing!

Xx

Kazy, this is my first month using FF and I noticed that too (that it tells you to first test quite awhile after AF is due). I think that's just because it can technically take up until a few days after AF is due before you get your positive BFP (if implantation doesn't occur until after AF was actually due). So I think FF just gives you that as a testing date because you should in theory wait that long to test. But come on, who would really do that?? That's just crazy! :)

Jules, yay for a + opk!!! Sounds like you guys are on the right track for sure! Fingers crossed that you catch your eggie this month!

Bing, I hope that means good things for you that the witch hasn't arrived yet! I'm hopeful for you! :)

@ mom2sam well my AF is due next Thursday so maybe wed next week

Yay new thread! I will wait to move over until AF shows.

Thanks turtle for looking at my chart and responding to my question. If I change the detector settings to "research" it give me crosshairs!!! On cd23 like I suspected. Man it would be amazing if some spermies hung around from CD20... I am so mad that DH caught that cold. We were doing such a good job with EOD until then. :(

Jules - you might have said earlier but why aren't you trying next month?

Bing -fx that the witch stays away for you!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

Thanks turtle and mint but I'm sure she will show her ugly face tonight or tomorrow morning!

Although have to admit it has had me googling if you can still be pregnant with a bbt drop at 13dpo! :haha:

Xx

Mint- its basically because of due dates. My daughters bdays are June and July, so I don't want another baby those months, and I also don't want August. So we will resume trying in December to give a September due date. We figured we would try this one month for the hell of it. Doing what we did for our last pregnancy and hope it works ( we were able to have success first cycle), but I guess it's like a 25% chance each cycle? Time will tell. Either way, I want to jump over to that thread eventually to follow all of these awesome people! I have honestly learned a lot about cycles and ttc from here. I enjoy everyone on here and can't wait for each one to get their bfp

Thanks turtle and mint but I'm sure she will show her ugly face tonight or tomorrow morning!

Although have to admit it has had me googling if you can still be pregnant with a bbt drop at 13dpo! :haha:

Xx

What on earth did we do before we had google?!?!

Hope it surprises you and doesn't come ;)

Can you imagine like 50 yrs ago women going to the library, digging out the old encyclopedia and looking up " triphasic" "Egg white cervical mucous" And "preseed"???? Hahaha

Fingers crossed those spermies hung around for the cd 23 mint !!! When do you plan to test ??

Af should be here any minute. :coffee:

Good luck to all those left testing!!

:dust: :dust:

Jules that made me laugh i am so grateful for google!

Emski - I don't think I will test anytime soon since the BD timing was so bad. Someone else thought I might have O'd on cd25 not cd23 which is even worse although again still happy to have O'd at all if I did.
I am just going to wait for AF - one app thought she was coming today - one thought the 23rd and one thought the 26th. So I guess if she really hasn't shown by 26th or 27th I might test then. Not holding out a lot of hope though. I will also just be happy if my lp is longer this month.
May have to chalk this cycle up to a learning experience.

Next cycle is a NTNP cycle since we will be traveling.

Mint - I had a look at your chart and I would say you ovulated on CD25 too. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear. Xx

Mint, that's fantastic news that you're getting crosshairs now by doing that! Yay! Even if you didn't O until cd25, at least it's SOMETHING and at least now you'll have some answers and can move on to the next cycle. And hey, they say sperm can potentially live up to 5-6 days, so even if it wasn't until cd25 there's a slight chance that you could still be in! FX! Do you get to go anywhere fun next month in your travels? :)

Bing, were you able to find anything promising in your google search?

Jules, I'm happy you'll be coming over to the other thread with us, even without testing/trying. Your posts give me big laughs for sure! :)

I feel so late because everyone is moving on to next thread and I'm still over here like, maaaaaybe I'll cave and test early at 11 dpo on Saturday. AF is due the 27th :af: I had a small .3 dip yesterday at 7 DPO, but only up .1 this morning, so I'm not holding out much hope that it was an implantation dip.

I feel so late because everyone is moving on to next thread and I'm still over here like, maaaaaybe I'll cave and test early at 11 dpo on Saturday. AF is due the 27th :af:

Don't worry Nica, so far there's only 3 of us in the new thread! There's still lots of people left to test here, you're not alone. :af: for sure!

I think I might subscribe to the new thread just so I don't jinx myself lol It'll be okay if it doesn't happen this month...I can't really expect it to happen first month we gave it a good try after MC.

I'll join the next thread. AF hasn't come, but all signs are there, probably within he next two days!

Turtle - yes there were some ladies who said they had a dip at 13dpo then a huge rise at 14dpo and a BFP when they tested at 14dpo! :thumbup:

But I've had a few AF like cramps tonight and cervix is low and hard so she is definitely on her way. I expect she will arrive in the night. Of to bed now. Have a good evening and speak to you all tomorrow.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"