End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Congrats Magrat! BFP's galore on this thread! Hoping I can join that club soon. :)

I'm telling myself to wait until AF is due to show, but I may just cave and test tomorrow at 12 dpo. I am having such unusual symptoms and feeling like something is up. Problem is I excuse every symptom as just being bad PMS, maybe even worse since my chemical last month. No more cramping, but boobs are still sore and runny/stuffy nose is there, weird twinges, fatigue and peeing every hour. Every hour a full bladder of pee! That's frequent, right?

Congrats magrat! !

Ecarr: we started trying for #2 in June when when dd was 7 months old. I just got my bfp this month! I still nurse on demand and at night. My nipple were sore this month while dd would nurse and it was a bfp. Fx for you!

Well no AF but also a bfn so I am not feeling hopeful at all this afternoon I just feel so deflated I hope my AF comes soon so I can just get on with next months cycle its been a real crappy couple of days my dad was diagnosed with cancer yesterday:cry:

Hugs my friend.

Sorry to hear that:hugs:

Congrats magrat! !

Ecarr: we started trying for #2 in June when when dd was 7 months old. I just got my bfp this month! I still nurse on demand and at night. My nipple were sore this month while dd would nurse and it was a bfp. Fx for you!

Congrats!! Oh wow that sounds promising then!! Pumping has been pretty agonising today.. And my milk supply has dropped significantly.. First month trying since the c-section. Sounds like we might end up in a very similar situation! :) how is your milk supply? Do you think I should be worried about nursing if I indeed get a BFP this month?
Btw just realised I have been waking up to pee every night for the last week! And I nearly peed
myself while sneezing yesterday (sorry for the TMI).. Now all of a sudden I feel nervous about a second pregnancy lol!!

Well no AF but also a bfn so I am not feeling hopeful at all this afternoon I just feel so deflated I hope my AF comes soon so I can just get on with next months cycle its been a real crappy couple of days my dad was diagnosed with cancer yesterday:cry:

I am terribly sorry about this Emski :( Really hope you get the result you are hoping for this month! No AF yet!!

Oh Emski, I'm so sorry to hear that! :( Big hugs coming your way!!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Emski :(

I caved and did a test after work today...BFN as expected :( I am so sad, I just know I am out this month.

Sorry to hear about your dad Emski - do they know yet how bad it is/if it is treatable?

Congrats magrat! !

Congrats!! Oh wow that sounds promising then!! Pumping has been pretty agonising today.. And my milk supply has dropped significantly.. First month trying since the c-section. Sounds like we might end up in a very similar situation! :) how is your milk supply? Do you think I should be worried about nursing if I indeed get a BFP this month?
Btw just realised I have been waking up to pee every night for the last week! And I nearly peed
myself while sneezing yesterday (sorry for the TMI).. Now all of a sudden I feel nervous about a second pregnancy lol!!

I haven't had my milk supply drop at all. It seemed to decrease while I had AF though. (Also, I've made a ton of milk since the beginning, so a little drop wouldn't bother me much :haha: ) I'm not worried about nursing while pregnant. I read some good info on the le leche league website that has helped me not worry. I've been peeing at night for the past week as well! I read that it's because the stomach muscles are stretched out already and the growing uterus puts more pressure right away on the bladder the 2nd time around.

https://www.llli.org/nb/nbjanfeb08p32.html

Sorry about your dad, emski. I hope they caught it early and he is better quickly!

So sorry Emski! Hope the doctors found out early and it is treatable :hugs:
Have any of you been sick in early pregnancy? My co-worker got me a virus and now I am worried sick. I am coughing and had some teperature 37.4°C. Needless to say I am staying home today. We are 15 people in the room and there is awlays someone sick:growlmad: Hope all is fine with little bean:cry:

Thanks Ladies

At the moment we don't know where it is or how bad it is he has more blood tests this morning so until we have those results we don't really know what we are dealing with. That is the worst part not knowing :( It also makes having a baby feel so much more important I would really love him to meet my first child especially if it is a bad outcome

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad emski. My mil is going through chemo atm so I understand the feeling. I pray his cancer has been caught in the early stages and wish him a speedy recovery x

Emski, hugs. Hope you get the best possible news to come out of it, and good doctors for treatment.
Hoping AF stays away...

Emski, I'm so sorry for you. :( Really hope you get some good news.

Yet another day and I'm still in the same situation. 10 days late....BFN :'( I can't help but keep hoping. It's getting unhealthy... I'm so frustrated and can't think about anything else.

My boobs have started aching today....AF or pregnancy? NO ONE KNOWS. :(

Wow 10 days late? Could you ask your doctor for a blood test? Are you going to wait a few more days? Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->