End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

so doc has asked me to go in and do a blood test today and then again 1 on monday...ill get to know both results only on monday..........OMG........they cant seriously leave me to wonder wats goin on??????????????

pdx- that sucks!! Truly! Sorry hun. Make it a busy weekend. Id say take another HCG test to make sure it isn't the test and it is truly you prego!

Ahhh thank you all i'm getting very nervous. Absolutely no sign of AF today.. normally I have cramping or SOMETHING. Still no update on my tracking number for my OSOMs... so they probably won't show till Monday or Tuesday. So tomorrow is the deciding factor for testing! If AF doesn't show, i'll be going tmw night after work and picking up a FRER!!! FX she stays away!!! <3 <3 FX for everyone in the TWW that you caught your lil eggies, FX for those coming up on O- get to BDing and make that precious lil one!!!

Pdx - That is crazy! Well just try to get through the days somehow... it sounds awful!

PDX- F'xd for you babe and I hope it all works out!!!

Clynn- ooooh sounds promising for youg girl! Go buy that FRER!!!!!

Afm, I dunno I guess a little cramping today but I did take some advil earlier for my headache (had this nasty lingering headache since yesterday morning) other than that I'm a bit over-sensitive today. Had a customer make a rude comment to me today and I had to bit my lip to fight back the tears lol.

PDX- are your temps close to your normal post Ov temps, or do you not know?

PDX- are your temps close to your normal post Ov temps, or do you not know?

I dont know...this was my first mth temping and my chart anyways looking very weird to me with such a high temps goin up during the first few days...they have started lowering past 3 days or so...so ireally dont know...i have absolutely no idea...

PDX - that is insane!! I would take a digi! But didn't they do bloodwork on you? When is the last time you did a test that was negative? What effect will the HSG have on your bean? I imagine it flushes through the uterus too right? Hey, if you are pregnant, that is one tough bean!!!! There are so many questions!!!! We need answers before Monday!

Nikki - I guess it is time to start symptom spotting. I can't hold it in!!! Today I am having A LOT of cramping/dull pelvic aches. Horrendous low back ache, sore boobs, peeing a lot, on/off headache, feeling anxious like my heart is racing at times, body aches, stuffy nose this morning.....oh and a temp dip today!! Which hopefully will go back up tomorrow!

You know, your chart looks a lot like an O dip today!

Emily - So exciting to get EWCM!

PDX - that is insane!! I would take a digi! But didn't they do bloodwork on you? When is the last time you did a test that was negative? What effect will the HSG have on your bean? I imagine it flushes through the uterus too right? Hey, if you are pregnant, that is one tough bean!!!! There are so many questions!!!! We need answers before Monday!

Nikki - I guess it is time to start symptom spotting. I can't hold it in!!! Today I am having A LOT of cramping/dull pelvic aches. Horrendous low back ache, sore boobs, peeing a lot, on/off headache, feeling anxious like my heart is racing at times, body aches, stuffy nose this morning.....oh and a temp dip today!! Which hopefully will go back up tomorrow!

Yup...i think its safe to say im goin crazy here...i was soo frantic while talkin to my dr but all he said is we wont know anything till we dont get both blood tests in...i told him my period came at the right time and no it wasnt spotting or light...it was a heavy flow so cudnt have been IB whihc he was suggesting...i asked him how wud the HSg impact the pg...he said it shudnt have any impact...im just worried tht im still bleeding...itsnot heavy its very light...no clots..but its there and its red...](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Also the last time i d id a preg test was on the morning i got my period...it was a BFN thts y i called to schedule my HSG...and no they didnt do any kinda test before they did the HSG...:cry::cry:

Ya, I got my pos OPK and a temp dip. We have BD the last 3 nights and we are headed home from work in 15 min and we will BD again. If temps go up tomorrow then we will just BD one last time tomorrow. If they dip lower then we will BD for 2 more days. I have been checking my CP this month and I really think I o-ed yesterday. And we had a great BD session yesterday ... very relaxed!

Rachel- those all sound SUPER promising for you! F'xd! I am so excited to test with you next week!

PDX- This must be so crazy and confusing for you girl, try not to stress (yeah right) i'll be sending lots and lots of positive energy your way girl! Hang in there, we're here for you!!

Emily- HORAY for your EWCM! That's so awesome!

Nikki- Go get him girl! :dust: to you!

Afm, no more symptoms today. Nothing to speak of, feeling much less secure about it then yesterday! I dunno why? Yesterday I was convinced! Today not so much! But I guess that's all part of the TWW rollercoaster.. should be used to this by now. LOL

Woohooo for positive OPKs and O'ing!!!!!

PDX- FX for you hun. The waiting must be terrible, we are all here for you <3 <3 :hugs:

AFM, So this is my first month checking CP, but is it supposed to still be so high the day of/day before AF is due? It's also gone from very firm to soft... probably just wishful thinking... but i'm hoping it's a good sign!!! and TMI but lots of creamy cm, and yesterday while checking CP I had a glob of snot like CM that was stretchy like EWCM but was a yellow tinged. Really weird. And I took my One a Day multivitamin earlier and within 5 minutes was puking and super nauseous :/ super weird. Nausea is gone now.

AFM, So this is my first month checking CP, but is it supposed to still be so high the day of/day before AF is due?

Well all I can tell you is that my CP gets lower and firmer right before AF... sooo, it sounds like a good sign for you! *Fingers crossed*

Woohooo for positive OPKs and O'ing!!!!!

PDX- FX for you hun. The waiting must be terrible, we are all here for you <3 <3 :hugs:

AFM, So this is my first month checking CP, but is it supposed to still be so high the day of/day before AF is due? It's also gone from very firm to soft... probably just wishful thinking... but i'm hoping it's a good sign!!! and TMI but lots of creamy cm, and yesterday while checking CP I had a glob of snot like CM that was stretchy like EWCM but was a yellow tinged. Really weird. And I took my One a Day multivitamin earlier and within 5 minutes was puking and super nauseous :/ super weird. Nausea is gone now.

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Afm, no more symptoms today. Nothing to speak of, feeling much less secure about it then yesterday! I dunno why? Yesterday I was convinced! Today not so much! But I guess that's all part of the TWW rollercoaster.. should be used to this by now. LOL

TWW is the worst... it never gets easy and it always tense and emotional. It just sucks that hormones just add to the anxiety you are already feeling!
I say just chalk up all negative feelings to hormones. That's what I do! :)

Well.. spoke too soon. Pretty sure the :witch: is here. Some bright red when I wiped. :cry:

Kyla - doesn't it seem like it is going by faster than the last? Oh wait you got yours half over with without knowing it....Still, I think it is flying by! Today I bought an airline ticket to go home on the 19th for my stepmoms surgery....Don't know if I will tell them if I do get preggo this cycle. There will be so much going on...Or would it be good to tell them? Bring some happiness to the plate? You know what the saddest part is? I am the only one who knows. I was asked not to tell my sibilings. I can't even tell anyone I am coming home yet until they tell my sibilings. I know it has got to be hard. It makes me so sad to be so far away from my family :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->