End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Oh Rachel that must be so hard! But hey if you are prego for sure I would share it, could bring some light to a dark time? See how it's going, see how the mood is. I am pretty sure you're going to get a bfp soon :)

Hah yeah I wish it was like last cycle that I just skipped the first half! Boy that was nice! Yeah it seems to be going by not bad compared to some TWW's, was busy at work today for the first time in awhile which was nice. I am proud to say I've hardly been on FF at all, I've only been on to input my CM and BD days for reference. haven't inputted any symptoms or looked at last months charts which is good for me because normally I am browsing FF constantly, so my plan to try and relax more is working which is good.

Thanks Emily! I'll try to remember that! And thank you to Laus who informed us last month about the 9 & 10 DPO symptom deception! That will be super helpful to remember when the time comes!

Thanks Emily! I'll try to remember that! And thank you to Laus who informed us last month about the 9 & 10 DPO symptom deception! That will be super helpful to remember when the time comes!

What is the 9/10 DPO symptom deception???? I must know to look out for my TWW!

Hang on i'll repost the message she posted about it, i'll look it up.

Thanks guys. Oh well, onto the next month. FX for all of you ladies for Valentines BFPs!!!!

This was Lausie's post:

I am due AF on the 1st Feb....9dpo today. Yesterday I thought I stood a chance but today I feel back to normal.
I have just been reading up on the affects of progesterone, basically it peaks in our bodies by 7-9dpo, giving off nausea, sore bbs, cramps, headaches, backaches....basically any symptom of pregnancy!!! So when you stop getting symptoms after these days it generlly means the witch is on her way

I read somewhere though... That your hormones dont start rising enough until usually 3+weeks before you start feeling pregnancy symptoms. So if they do die down I dont think its over, just wait for them to spike back up! lol

Oh yeah I remember that post. Well tomorrow I will be 7 dpo, and today was the worst day so far with TWW symptoms so we shall see.

Cassidy - Boooo! You should still hang out though!

So I changed my picture because I realized that if you google search and a post from this site pops up, you can see the picture without having an account to this site....I don't really want my family and friends reading about my CM and my use of lubricants and soft cups lol

I'll definitely still be hanging out! I've been having really short cycles lately so I may even be testing again come end of February with my new fancy sensitive OSOMs ;)

Rachel- go under User CP, then go to the 'profile privacy' tab under 'your profile'. I set everything to where only registered members can see any of my stuff! :)

Rachel- go under User CP, then go to the 'profile privacy' tab under 'your profile'. I set everything to where only registered members can see any of my stuff! :)

Cassidy, thank you for that info! I just went and updated my settings! :thumbup:

Cassidy, I have done that but it doesn't protect your avatar pic...which is annoying.

I thought that was what the 'profile picture' was? :shrug: Idk then that's lame if you can't block your avatar, I thought mines been blocked the whole time!! LOL.

My tracking number finally updated and my tests are in San Pablo CA! Woot woot, at least they're in the same state now! Lol.

No I think the profile pic is the small one that shows in your "profile" once someone clicks on your name. I think it is stupid. I logged out and searched google and could view my pic on a post of mine. Scary. But I did post a profile pic in case someone really needs to see my face lol

BTW check out my new avatar....I think it's perfect lol

Cassidy - You are in California, too? Where at?

Way Northern CA. Red Bluff, was born in Redding :)

Rachel- I do love the new avatar, it's totally perfect! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->