End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Oh I know where Red Bluff is. I lived in Sacramento for 4 years, so a lot of people I knew up there were from Redding, Humbolt, Red Bluff, Chico, etc. How's the weather up there? Rainy? We're about to have a thunder storm down here.

So doc called with my results turns out I am pg but my levels r very very low...hcg at 32 and progesterone at 3.2....have to go in for another blood draw on Monday ....dr says either I just got pg in the last 1 week and thts y the levels r low or the pregnancy is finishing and the levels r on their way down...either ways will know on Monday...heartbroken

oh honey don't get heartbroken yet! think positive and we will all think positive for you! Try and hang tough until Monday, I know it's going to be like the longest weekend of your life!

Sending you positive energy! hoping you just tested early and your levels will rise <3

So doc called with my results turns out I am pg but my levels r very very low...hcg at 32 and progesterone at 3.2....have to go in for another blood draw on Monday ....dr says either I just got pg in the last 1 week and thts y the levels r low or the pregnancy is finishing and the levels r on their way down...either ways will know on ]

Oh hun! I'm sorry you are going through this. If it helps, compared to my hcg level (9) your 32 is high and could most def. go up. Plus, if the bleeding has slowed that is a good sign. I know someone who bled ALOT right away in preg - they thought they were for sure miscarrying but went on to give birth to a healthy baby boy. Ill be praying that tomorrow and Sunday fly by and that your results on Monday are higher. What time do you go in for your nextt blood draw/hcg? Ugh, my stomach is hurting for you...it's such an awful feeling sittin there not knowin whether or not your miscarrying or pg and knowing you can't do anything about it. Remember, we are all thinking and prayin for you!

I'll definitely still be hanging out! I've been having really short cycles lately so I may even be testing again come end of February with my new fancy sensitive OSOMs ;)

Sorry to hear this Hun. Are you sure it's Af? Has it picked up now?

It hasn't picked up which is really confusing me. I'm not getting my hopes up.. really think it's AF.. just normally (TMI) I'd have clots and be much heavier by now. It's like EWCM with red blood in it.. it's really weird.

Emily- it's been raining a little and freeeeeezing at night but really nice during the day!!!

AF is still being tricky on me... wish she'd just show up full force and stop messing with me.

Oh PDX I am crossing every bone in my body for you! Monday will be here before you know it. :hugs:

Clynn I hope that witch stays away and knows she not wanted!!!!:af:

Morning ladies! Well speaking of weird EWCM, I had some more last night! Not a lot but a noticeable amount? I don't know what that's about, so i'll just chalk it up to drinking more water I guess?
So the hubs will be home soon and tonight we're off to a social (this is the Canadian version of an engagement party I guess, it's a big party at a community centre where everyone gets drunk and there's silent auction prizes and all the money raised goes to the couple getting married) But guess who's going to be there? That couple I was telling you about earlier in the week that's pregnant! Oh joy for seeing them face to face and biting my tongue all night! Although I did think about asking her "how far along are you now? oh wow! you look much farther along than that!!" :muaha: I know it's mean and I probably won't have the guts to say it, depending on how much I drink I guess.... oh it should be an interesting night....

Hey ladies...question.
I got a pos opk yesterday and neg opk today. We bd for the last few days. For how many more days should we bd? My family is in town so well have to be sneaky.

Haha Kyla you should offer her a drink and be like, ohhhh wait, you can't! How far along are you? Realllly??? You're already showing so much!!!!!!! It's cute though, you are going to get huge!!!!!!! :rofl:

Ahh thanks Rachel, you just re-affirmed my evil side LOL. My favorite thing to do when I was pregnant, and this was at like 5/6 months when I had a pretty good bump going on, was when people would say 'oh I see you're expecting!' and i'd say 'what are you talking about?' oh I used to get such a laugh at the look on their faces! I'm so terrible!
So just got back from the chiropractor and he gave me some really good information. I just started going back to him after a year or so of not going to see him, I figured you know when I got pg with Kennedy I was going to the chiropractor regularly, what can it hurt? So I've been back once a week for the last 3 weeks now and he always asks me 'hows the workouts going?' well today I told him that i'm taking a break because I have a theory about how the intensity of my workouts could be contributing to my not conceiving yet, and he said Oh for sure it can! It has a major impact on your hormones, if it's interval training that you're doing that's good for circulation, losing weight, etc. but it can definitely have an impact on your body's hormone balance, therefore impacting your fertility. BAM! Awesome, was so happy to hear this from a professional that I trust and respect greatly. So he said 'so you guys are trying? well the work that we do here can greatly help you, i'm sure you'll see results I did a lot of work on your sacrum and cervical spine today which should help with your hormonal balance, I think you're going to get the results your looking for'. I almost cried when he said that because it was like wow someone wants to help me! and I believe him! like I said I was going regularly when we conceived the first time, he's definitely doing good things for my body this I know for sure!

Nikki- keep at it a few more days to be safe, what can it hurt? and sneaky BD time can be fun right? Right Lausie? Maybe you conceived your little bean when your mother was staying at your place and you were telling us how you guys had to be quiet! LOL

Oh I wish I could go today! My back hurts even worse today. I broke down and took some Motrin last night but it didn't help much. I don't go back to the chiro/massage until next Friday because normally I happen to go right around 5-7 dpo. I know it can't have too much of an impact but what if the massaging causes uterine contractions and then I can't properly implant? Well I went this past Monday which was only 2dpo and I don't go back until 13 dpo which hopefully by then I'll have some sort of line. It's only a theory.
So my temp went slightly up today but not the rise I was hoping for. I hope it continues to go up....it's good as long it is above the cover right?

your back pain is still a great/painful sign Rachel, I'd be hopeful if I were you. And no harm in not altering your body's state for a week, I'm pretty much doing the same. My chiropractor isn't big spinal manipulation kind of doc, he's more pressure points and aligning the spine correctly with very slight adjustments. Actually I don't know how it works but he barely touches you when he does an adjustment and wow does it work wonders. I always said he does voodoo or something because he works miracles on my back! And with temps, I've come to learn that post-o temps can really do whatever they want to do and it can be good or bad, I've seen charts that the temps dip below coverline and ended up with a + so I think they're pretty inconclusive after O am I right girls?

I sure hope you are right Kyla...because this back pain is intense! I have never had anything like it before. It's really low too. So earlier I got some McDonalds fries because I was starving and they actually sounded good...I ate a few fries and almost puked in my car because I was so nauseated. So I got curious and used an OPK stick, well it was blaring positive...actually darker than when I ovulated! Hopefully this is a good thing! Told y'all I wouldn't be able to keep from symptom spotting!

Rachel- those seriously sound like great signs. Along with the super pos. OPK I have HIGH hopes for you!!!! :dust:

Kyla- hilarious! You should totally say that ;) hehehe

AFM, :witch: showed in full force last night. I hate her. Lol. Onto next month!!! FF has me O'ing on the 20th, and so far it's been completely accurate.. but we'll see. For some reason ever since OPKing my cycles decided to stay at 25/26 days... when normally they ranged from 24-32 days! Hoping they stay this regular, it makes it a LOT easier. If FF is right with my O date... i'll start testing at 6dpo with OSOMs (c'mon.. I gotta test out the sensitivity of these suckers!!! lol) So i'll be testing right around the 26th... give or take a few days depending on O. DF PROMISED me that we will BD for 5 consecutive days during my fertile week this cycle (we work completely opposite shifts and barely get to see each other.. so planning BD can be tricky :/) Hopefully we catch our eggie this time!!!

I have never seen this much ewcm in my life!! My dh is going to have to deal with bding with the family here... I know he doesn't want to. Oh well
sorry hun.

Woohoo!!! Get to BD'ing :happydance: He'll just have to deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->