End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Oh Cassidy, sorry AF got you! At least you have short cycles! I'm jealous of your OSOMs...where did you get them?

Rachel- ordered em through Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Genzyme-OSOM...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360451452&sr=8-1&keywords=osom

Sorry Cassidy- damn that :witch:

Rachel- I don't understand, what's the deal with a super +OPK during the TWW?

Couldn't wait so I googled it... I got one too! And those 2 lines came up FAST! I'm reading that's not super reliable but hell I read what you posted and had to pee and had OPKs leftover so I took one and woo hoo Rachel, we are in this one together!!! I have never heard of that before! I know it can't be ovulation, my temps are too high (36.87 this morning = 98.36 for the Yankees) at that's usual post O for me. This is so weird, we're going to that party tonight and I was thinking, I know a test won't prove positive today it's too early but I need a sign if it's something or nothing so I know if I should take it easy tonight at the party or just all out. Then I log on and here I learn about the OPK test! Wow!

Kyla- some say OPKs will turn positive when you are pregnant, since LH and hCG have VERY similar chemical structures. ;)

picss.jpg

what do you think? both lines came up within seconds, is that good?

ok so I don't get it, if someone was pregnant, why would an OPK detect it but not an HPT??

https://www.peeonastick.com/

yeah that's where I went, I see that little blurb now... makes sense. Thanks Miroloee! That was a super informative site!

I think you're looking good! My OPKs didn't get darker at all... I took one every dpo and they were all right around the same.

Oh sorry Kyla! Just saw all this! Yay for your positive opk too!!!!!! I hope it means something! What are the odds that we both get positive opks this far into the tww??? I'm going to go pee on another....hold please. I'll be back

Kyla & Rachel- FX this is a super good sign for both of you I hope!!!!! Eeeeek!!!!

I took one after O, so I think it was CD 14 & 15 and they were both negative, no line at all. Hmm I don't know what to make of this new information!

LMAO! Rachel you're hilarious! Argh if I had to pee right now I would join you!! LOL

Ok here it is. It's not as dark as this morning cause I didn't have to pee that bad and I've been drinking water all day....
image.jpg

Nice! Let's meet back here tomorrow around noon and compare again! I gotta go get ready for this stupid party, though I'd certainly rather hang here with you girls because you are far more entertaining than this evening is going to be.

Ok sounds good!! Have fun making fun of the pregnant one who you despise lol

Hey girls! Feels like I been gone for so long!
PDX - So sorry that you are going through all that. We are pulling for good news for you! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

AFM, my OPKs are SOOOO close to being positive! So happy I got DH to BD this afternoon around noon! Crossing my fingers that I get a BFP tomorrow! We've been using the pre-seed and doing it regularly all week! Here's to hoping! Xx

Nikki- keep at it a few more days to be safe, what can it hurt? and sneaky BD time can be fun right? Right Lausie? Maybe you conceived your little bean when your mother was staying at your place and you were telling us how you guys had to be quiet! LOL

Yep i think that was the day we concieved!! It was the day before Ovulation. Maybe try and get one more go in and enter the tww relaxed knowing you covered all bases! Sometimes being sneaky makes it more fun, also that night i didnt get up after to go to the toilet, as would make too much noise, maybe that helped??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->