End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Will be 9 dpo in 2 hours and 20 mins..I'm really tempted to test. Must stay strong! lol

Just try and hold off for at least one more day :) you might see something at 10dpo. Stay strong! X

One more hour until 11 DPO. All I can add today is a back ache and a twinge or two

Hi ladies mind if I join in on the fun? Has anyone had nausea during the 2ww? I usually dont and would think something of it except I tested yesterday bfn.

Hi ladies mind if I join in on the fun? Has anyone had nausea during the 2ww? I usually dont and would think something of it except I tested yesterday bfn.

Me! For the past three days. Only goes away when I eat

loving the doggie pics!! here is my Miller

Attachments

• Miller.jpg
    Miller.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
All your doggies are cute but have to say I'm more of a cat person. I have 2 little fur babies and yes my hubby often winges at me saying I love them more than him :haha: xx

Gorgeous dogs, we have one dog and two cats, they're the best. Except that the dog starting squeaking her new squeaky toy at the end of our bed at 6am today :dohh:

I was nauseous last night which is highly unusual for me, probably had something to do with the bit of cake and chocolate I ate rather than anything more interesting :blush:

Monday is when my app says AF is due, right now I'm accepting and calm and will be waiting until Wednesday if I need to test, but I bet AF will arrive on Sunday now or something just to spite me :wacko:

I often get nauseas during the TWW and have never had a BFP :( but I could be imagining it so hope it means something for you all.

I'm definitely a cat person too. I love my gorgeous girl :)

Jealous of you girls testing soon - I still have so long to wait :(

Back hurts so bad that I can't sleep...also having to get up every 10 minutes to pee sucks.

I have been very naughty. According to fertility friend I am not due to test for another 9 days but according to my ticker its in a few days so I have done a (3 tests) this morning all with the same urine :duhh: and all three have a very faint lines but I can't pick them up on my camera :(. I will see if I can get a decent picture and upload them!

Sounds very exciting kiansmummy, hopefully it's the start of something :)

I don't know if you can make them out on these pictures as my camera is rubbish :(
1st test I done
1st.jpg

2nd test
2nd.jpg

3rd test
3rd.jpg

and finally 2nd and 3rd
2nd3rdagain.jpg

Really hope it is. this is my 3rd cycle after a mmc (1st one actively trying)

Hmmm not sure if I can see anything but hopefully tomorrow's test is darker :)

I often get nauseas during the TWW and have never had a BFP :( but I could be imagining it so hope it means something for you all.

Your little kitty is lovely!

Heres a pic of my two babies 😸 xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
Sorry but I can't see anything either Kiansmummy!

I use IC's and always seem to see a very faint line on all of the ones i do.

Fingers crossed it gets darker tomorrow xx

Your little kitty is lovely!

Heres a pic of my two babies 😸 xx

Aww they are so beautiful xx

Good morning lady birds!

I'm wishing all the testers today lots of luck and stickyness.

AFM, 6dpo today. I woke up with a terrible headache and the sneezes. Nothing else to report. Yesterday I thought I felt some aches in my groin but it could have been from sitting at work all day.

Gorgeous dogs, we have one dog and two cats, they're the best. Except that the dog starting squeaking her new squeaky toy at the end of our bed at 6am today :dohh::

We also have 2 cats and the dog, though I doubt they'll Egbert get along. Both are about 9 years old and just set in their ways. We eventually put up a baby gate to get Dexter from chasing them up the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->