End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Samantha - I have a long wait too.

Kian'smom - FX for you it is really a line and gets darker.

Yay for more pet pictures! Does anyone have small pets like mice or hedgehogs? We had a rabbit for many years.

AFM,
The FR digi opk finally said yes+ this morning so the line yesterday definitely meant something. I picked up Walgreen's strips also and oddly the lines don't seem dark enough for a pos on those so not sure what to think.

Unfortunately DH is now out of town for the next 3 days - exactly when I am supposed to be most fertile according to the digi. We BDd last night - I hope that is enough but not feeling like this cycle is very promising :(

Samantha - I have a long wait too.

Kian'smom - FX for you it is really a line and gets darker.

Yay for more pet pictures! Does anyone have small pets like mice or hedgehogs? We had a rabbit for many years.

AFM,
The FR digi opk finally said yes+ this morning so the line yesterday definitely meant something. I picked up Walgreen's strips also and oddly the lines don't seem dark enough for a pos on those so not sure what to think.

Unfortunately DH is now out of town for the next 3 days - exactly when I am supposed to be most fertile according to the digi. We BDd last night - I hope that is enough but not feeling like this cycle is very promising :(

You're definitely still in Mint!!! You could have Od in the wee hours and I'd call it great timing. (Better than my after O...do you feel better now? Lol)
You're not out until she shows. I'm crossing my crossables for you!! :happydance:

Some funnies to lighten the mood :haha:

Attachments

• b2e2ad51d6af7a9a716aae94b9bd2667.jpg
    b2e2ad51d6af7a9a716aae94b9bd2667.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 448b730e06db9af1c14f992de80e185c.jpg
    448b730e06db9af1c14f992de80e185c.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 42cbda4bb023abb280afd09c9951b655.jpg
    42cbda4bb023abb280afd09c9951b655.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2
While we're sharing pet pictures :)

This is Abby
https://i60.tinypic.com/25qw5g1.jpg

And this is Sticks
https://i62.tinypic.com/14vqwzq.jpg

My furbabies <3

Will be 9 dpo in 2 hours and 20 mins..I'm really tempted to test. Must stay strong! lol
9dpo sounds fine to me...but I will admit that....My name is Nicole, and I am is POASholic.

One more hour until 11 DPO. All I can add today is a back ache and a twinge or two
FX FX FX

I often get nauseas during the TWW and have never had a BFP :( but I could be imagining it so hope it means something for you all.

Jealous of you girls testing soon - I still have so long to wait :(

Yes, AF is kind of a turd to me that way as well....I get pretty gross and crawly right before AF arrives. But I agree! I want to be testing now too!

I don't know if you can make them out on these pictures as my camera is rubbish :(
1st test I done
View attachment 785473

2nd test
View attachment 785475

Really hope it is. this is my 3rd cycle after a mmc (1st one actively trying)
I may be crazy, and I have been known to have perpetual line eye, but I swear I see *something* on those two tests...but to be honest, I wouldn't trust those blue handled ones as far as I could throw them...they've been know to always show a faint line.

But, FX it's darker tomorrow :flower:

My two babies
Adorable

Stuck your furbabies are too cute! They look like little cuddle monkeys :)

Ahhh. I haven't been on pinterest in forever. lol Maybe I should sneak on....and blow the rest of the day pinning.

That sounds like a fine idea! Make sure to share everything fun! I'm currently watching the old Mothers day Ellen episode and I want the convertible crib. Time to Google the day away. ..

I bought a first response that was negative :(. I will wait a few days they use the other first response!

Aww so many cute animals!

I bought a first response that was negative :(. I will wait a few days they use the other first response!

Aww so many cute animals!

Yes! Maybe 2.. not too many though. We late testers are living through you lol

Loving the photos of everybody's pets! Our cats and dog are all asleep in the sitting room having their afternoon snoozies, they all curl up together, it's very cute, particularly because the dog is huge compared to them!

I've a busy day of work today so am being kept nicely occupied...but what did I do during my lunch break?...Sit obsessing about all this! I so totally want to go buy a test, because even though it's early to test I feel like right now I'd prefer to see a negative than to be in this limbo waiting until next week. I keep getting this nauseous moments but I think they're more just due to nerves, our bodies are so good at making us imagine things!

Luckily what's putting me off getting a test most is that I live in a small town and all the tests are in security locked cases that need to be removed at the checkout, that's quite a cringey moment to have to go through if there's a queue or people you know!

Loving the photos of everybody's pets! Our cats and dog are all asleep in the sitting room having their afternoon snoozies, they all curl up together, it's very cute, particularly because the dog is huge compared to them!

I've a busy day of work today so am being kept nicely occupied...but what did I do during my lunch break?...Sit obsessing about all this! I so totally want to go buy a test, because even though it's early to test I feel like right now I'd prefer to see a negative than to be in this limbo waiting until next week. I keep getting this nauseous moments but I think they're more just due to nerves, our bodies are so good at making us imagine things!

Luckily what's putting me off getting a test most is that I live in a small town and all the tests are in security locked cases that need to be removed at the checkout, that's quite a cringey moment to have to go through if there's a queue or people you know!

That'd probably save me a lot of money. I once got AF on a day trip to NYC. I had to go into the tiniest convenience and ask the guy TWICE for tampons behind the register. Not normally embarrassing except he laughed the whole time for whatever reason.

My friend drives to the next town when she wants to buy a test :laugh2:

Good morning ladies!! Can I join in the fun? I'm 2dpo today. I'm a true POAS-aholic so will probably start testing daily on the 26th. I got my BFP with Caleb on 8/9dpo so I know I won't hold out any longer than that, lol. Good thing is I have a major stash of HPT's so I'm ready to go!!

Welcome Megan :wave: Congrats!!! Your little guy is a cutie and how fun that he was a surprise! Did you not have any symptoms?

Thanks!! No real symptoms but by around 12dpo or so I had some serious AF type cramps that had me worried. I never got morning sickness and it was a pretty easy pregnancy. Hoping my next one is the same, lol.

Welcome everybody!
I think I have everyone's testing dates up there but if I missed someone, please let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->