End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Update on me, I've got a noticeable twinge on my right side going to go bad wondering if it's implantation or just a sign my body is preparing for af. Also been v burpy today but putting that down to a vomiting bug I had yesterday :0(

How's everyone else feeling?
Sounds like it could be a good symptom Rem! I'm not feeling much...a little crampy...a little gassy....a little hungry....could all just be PMS, or this shitty new diet. lol

What's the new diet? I've been thinking shout juicing for breakfast to get a few more of my 5 a day in...

8dpo today, but had some twinges by right pelvic bone 6dpo and 7 dpo. I'm hungry all the time and easily irritated, but I figure just PMS :)

7 dpo (6 dpiui) and nary a symptom. Have had twinges and ovarian cramping here and there, but I have had that many other months. In fact, I tend to have zero symptoms in the tww when falling pregnant and having about 50 million when I am not, ha ha.

Why oh why does time move so slowly?!

Plus, I realized I need to temp again after deciding to stop. I take progesterone and if I do have a negative on 12 dpo, I can look at my temp and determine if it's a bit early or if af is on the way (very consistent temps drops, even on progesterone).

How's everyone else faring?

Yes she most certainly is. Thanks! She's my soul-dog and a big part of my sanity.

What's the new diet? I've been thinking shout juicing for breakfast to get a few more of my 5 a day in...

I'm just doing a clean eating diet. No processed anything, boxed junk or packaged foods.

Yes she most certainly is. Thanks! She's my soul-dog and a big part of my sanity.

Isn't it amazing how dogs can calm you and just know when you're ill??
We have a boxer who is just turning 1 in August. I never knew how my life would change till we got him. Yours is a beauty! Love her coloring. :thumbup:

Welcome newcomers - my AF is supposedly due around the 30th as well but I am not sure my cycles are at all regular.

I will likely be on a clean eating diet as well as soon as GI lets me off the horrible bland foods diet I am on. Blah.

This is my first real month of trying too. Last month was my first month off BC and we were just NTNP.
I am not even in my 2ww yet I don't think. I am going to try not to symptom spot. Easier said than done I suppose.
DH is going to be away for a few days so I really hope BDing before and after he leaves is enough!

Oh, and my dog is my sanity as well.
I have literally had the thought/worry: "What if I don't love a baby as much as I love my dog? How could I possibly love anything more?"

[url=https://postimg.org/image/kghtrs0mh/full/][img]https://s28.postimg.org/wv4ls3s4t/tmp_6920_IMAG0006_286567771.jpg[/url]
image hosting over 10mb[/IMG]

Oh mint, I have definitely had that thought! Sometimes I find myself wondering if I even love my husband as much! Lol. Your dog is a cutie as well :)

Well since we're sharing. .. this is the other love of my life, Dexter.

Attachments

• 20140422_140328.jpg
    20140422_140328.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
Damn, have no clue how to rotate the image. Sorry girls!

In other news my 12 hour shift is over. Time to go home, eat, bed, Rinse, repeat :wacko:

Have a great eve everyone!

Oh mint, I have definitely had that thought! Sometimes I find myself wondering if I even love my husband as much! Lol. Your dog is a cutie as well :)

Haha! Oh, good I thought it was just me and felt pretty guilty about it.

I wondered if we were in some crazy situation where I had to choose between them who I would save - I decided my husband because he has a longer life span but not necessarily because I love him more!!

I also wondered if I had to choose between saving my dog and a random stranger - like in a fire or something. I decided I would have to save the human because ethically you just kind of have to always choose to save the human but I am dog-crazy enough that I even pondered these questions!

I wondered if we were in some crazy situation where I had to choose between them who I would save - I decided my husband because he has a longer life span but not necessarily because I love him more!!

I also wondered if I had to choose between saving my dog and a random stranger - like in a fire or something. I decided I would have to save the human because ethically you just kind of have to always choose to save the human but I am dog-crazy enough that I even pondered these questions!

I have definitely found myself thinking of who I would save! My husband wins for the same reason you stated. Now, in the next situation I would choose my dog (unless it was a child).. as "wrong" as that might sound, it's definitely what I'd do!

MnG, Oh my word, Dexter is a cutie! I love boxers so much!

This made me literally lol! This is great :D Here is another picture of my baby (I've had him since he was 2 weeks old because his mommy got ran over by a car, so I've bottlefed him and we decided to co-sleep :p ) if this doesn't work, bear with me, first time trying to do an image.
[URL=https://s1035.photobucket.com/user/NicaQ76/media/KINDLE_CAMERA_1375825199000_zpsf13f0851.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a436/NicaQ76/KINDLE_CAMERA_1375825199000_zpsf13f0851.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Awe, he's a cutie, Nica! He looks so dapper in those glasses

:) All the doggie love is making me so happy! A good distraction from obsessing over TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->