End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Lithodora! I wish I could run...I'm so out of shape. Sorry about your friend, what a turd!

MnG, I don't know what has happened with age, 6-7 years ago I could drink all night....now days just a few drinks makes me sick for days!

I've just started my new diet today and am doing pretty well so far, a turkey sandwich with no mayo for lunch, and some fruit. Hopefully I can make it the whole day without slipping up!

7 yrs ago I could do all nighters with 3 hrs sleep and go on with my day. Now I want to be in bed by 9. If Im out with friends for drinks I'll have 2 and be done. Sad isn't it?

Your diet sounds delish! Keep up with it and I'm sure you'll see results in no time.

I used to run 5ks all the time....then I got married and got a dog... life is great as long as I still fit into my jeans haha

I ran cross country all through high school, but now I probably couldn't run even if I was being chased!

Lith,
What do you do from home?

Something arty, kind of like a creative craft, afraid to say anything identifiable on here just yet! :blush:

Lithodora! I wish I could run...I'm so out of shape. Sorry about your friend, what a turd!

Thanks, yeah it was annoying. I ran for the first time ever in January last year, I did Couch to 5k. I had never ever so much as walked 5k at that point. It's great, a lovely way to enjoy fine weather, and the dog only loves when I bring her! Although she could keep going for 20k and not get tired so when I'm fit to drop she's still hyped up.

I can drink ok still, not like college but then that was a bit mental and unsustainable. Last weekend I was out two nights in a row until 4am and drinking, haven't done that in 4-5 years!

I ran cross country all through high school, but now I probably couldn't run even if I was being chased!
:haha:

I'd run after a pizza...or some sushi...

Is sushi bad for you then? I've just eaten a sushi wrap! :haha:!

Oh and a quick update - just been to loo and had a bit of brownish CM in my underwear. There was nothing when u wiped though. Trying not to overthink it or get excited as I've been let down so many times in the past with symptom spotting!

Xx

I'm due for AF on the 30th, but probably won't be able to wait that long to test. Hope I can join you ladies! Good luck everyone! :)

Oh and a quick update - just been to loo and had a bit of brownish CM in my underwear. There was nothing when u wiped though. Trying not to overthink it or get excited as I've been let down so many times in the past with symptom spotting!

Xx

I've read it's only bad once you're pregnant. I don't think it's one of the things I'd be able to give up though. I don't evenhave it that often... MAYBE once a month....It's sooo good!

Sounds like IB to me!!! You should be able to test in 3 days. How many dpo are you?

Hi new ladies!

Mint - I went through the exact same thing with my digi OPKs earlier in the month. It said to take no notice of the lines but I totally did. The line did eventually get darker until I got my smiley so the lines must go for something! Get to the dance!!

8DPO here. I'm tired and have some acne. I have a sore tummy but I'm constipated so putting it down to that. I've been a bit tearful today. Feeling classically pre menstrual! X

Hi,

Not holding much hope for this month, its our first month trying and we haven't had much opportunity to dtd.

Due at the very end of the month... will feel like a long wait. Our little boy will be two in August.

Good luck everyone.

Hi,

Not holding much hope for this month, its our first month trying and we haven't had much opportunity to dtd.

Due at the very end of the month... will feel like a long wait. Our little boy will be two in August.

Good luck everyone.

Aww my little girl will be 2 in October so we are going for a similar age gap. This is our first month ttc as well and similarly not holding out much hope but fx. Welcome!

Hi,

Good luck everyone.

Hi,

Good luck everyone.

Aww my little girl will be 2 in October so we are going for a similar age gap. This is our first month ttc as well and similarly not holding out much hope but fx. Welcome!

Oh good two more people on a first month, and someone who didn't dtd much either! We've done it plenty really, just the first two weeks were with protection so that's not a lot of good is it :nope:

I've been stalking my own body symptom watching. Why do the symptoms of both have to be so similar! Hmph.

Update on me, I've got a noticeable twinge on my right side going to go bad wondering if it's implantation or just a sign my body is preparing for af. Also been v burpy today but putting that down to a vomiting bug I had yesterday :0(

How's everyone else feeling?

Xx

I've read it's only bad once you're pregnant. I don't think it's one of the things I'd be able to give up though. I don't evenhave it that often... MAYBE once a month....It's sooo good!

Sounds like IB to me!!! You should be able to test in 3 days. How many dpo are you?

FF says I'm 8dpo today. My temp dropped and I had a tiny bit of spotting last cycle at 8dpo too which is why I'm not holding much hope. Hopefully i'll be proved wrong though. :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->