End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Hello, beavertonmom! Looks like you'll be testing with the lot of us! I'm due for af on the 25th, but knowing me I will start testing on the 21st.

Thanks for the kind words, ladies. Your support means a lot :) . I just realized that Monday I am 11 dpo and will begin testing. That's only a few more days away. (and I'm really wondering what my temp will do tomorrow morning since it's dipped so low)

I will probably start testing with you - I am so anxious - I want to go and start testing now.

Baby Dust to all!

I forgot to add -- that I am using that organic OTC progesterone cream -- my hunch is that I have low progesterone and doc says they won't test until I go 3 cycles of clomid.

Hello ladies and happy weekend to all!

Good luck to those testing soon, can't wait to see some BFPs. I still have over a week till I can test :(

Wow I can't imagine having to ask someone to open up a box for a pregnacy test I don't think id be brave enough for that! Here in Australia we just grab them off the shelf and go through self serve so no talking at all haha but I usually buy them online as so much cheaper!

Those memes are so funny, this is a great group :)

wbee this is the perfect place to air out any downers or moans, we're all in it together :)

By my app that I've just started using this month it says AF is estimated to be due in 2 days. Now, I don't really think it is, I think it's about 4+ days away. Usually if it was 2 days away I would feel crap, be bloated, feel twinges, and be fighting the urge to eat all the chocolate in the world for the past few days. But I have actually felt sick every time I've eaten chocolate, and have no bloating or twinges, so I think this ties in with AF not being due for another few days. I think this tracking app has done me more damage than good as my brain wants to follow that timeline! :dohh:

I have never known time to go so slowly....working today and then going for dinner and to a festival tonight so that'll keep me entertained :)

Edit: Oh and about the locked up tests, the staff at self service tills are used to opening locked boxes so I doubt they even look at what's in it, it's preferable to queuing up at the till with the box lying on the belt for everyone to see!

Morning everyone .... I'm catching up on the thread and so nice to see so many ladies have joined ! I'm a bit grouchy today because we had a break in and my ipad and laptop were stolen . I told my hubby the worst thing is now I have to start candy crush from the beginning again :haha:

Getting nervous now when I think about starting to test ... I think I may just chicken out next week :dohh: feeling slight nausea today which is unusual and slightly sore boobies . 12dpo today

wbee this is the perfect place to air out any downers or moans, we're all in it together :)

By my app that I've just started using this month it says AF is estimated to be due in 2 days. Now, I don't really think it is, I think it's about 4+ days away. Usually if it was 2 days away I would feel crap, be bloated, feel twinges, and be fighting the urge to eat all the chocolate in the world for the past few days. But I have actually felt sick every time I've eaten chocolate, and have no bloating or twinges, so I think this ties in with AF not being due for another few days. I think this tracking app has done me more damage than good as my brain wants to follow that timeline! :

Anything different from the usual is a good sign !

Morning ladies!
So this morning I was to be at the hospital by 7 am for my CD21 bloodwork, then off to NJ to visit a good friend and her 2 babies. Who locks themselves out of the house with no keys?! This girl! :dohh:
Thank God my husband only works 25 mins away he had to save me.
So now I'm an hour behind schedule...ugh..

Hope you all have a better day!

MnG that sucks! Glad you got back on track at least. SAmummy sorry to hear about your break in, and subsequent Candy Crush difficulties!

I'm finished work for the day now, just had a lovely lunch and have to get off my bum and start getting ready for tonight, it's the anniversary of when we met so have to look super nice for dinner :)

While I was out driving for work earlier it was very noticeable (well, in my obsessed little head anyway!) that I have no symptoms of AF coming soon, normally I would have quite consistent twinges and discomfort for 2-3 days before. Again it probably just means that it's due later in the week like I think rather than what the app says, but I'm just finding it all very interesting at the moment to be so tuned into what my body is doing. 30 years I paid very little attention and now this week I'm fascinated!

Hello ladies :D.
I wasted yet another test! OH said to do first response test today. He is sure he can see something but I can't :(. Looks like fertility fried is right and shouldn't be testing for another week :|. Have no idea how I cam gonna hold off for so long!

Anyway better get ready for work and go out in that rain :(
Hope everyone has/having a nice day!

Hello ladies :D.
I wasted yet another test! OH said to do first response test today. He is sure he can see something but I can't :(. Looks like fertility fried is right and shouldn't be testing for another week :|. Have no idea how I cam gonna hold off for so long!

Anyway better get ready for work and go out in that rain :(
Hope everyone has/having a nice day!

I would love to just test every day until AF came or got BFP but as I didn't have enough notice off ttc to stock up on cheaper tests online I refuse to waste money buying expensive single/double ones in real life, I'd go broke! So difficult to think of waiting so many WHOLE DAYS isn't it??

Lithodora - do you have dollar/99¢ stores where you live? They have tests - not as cheap as getting bulk ICs but way better than the pharmacy.

Lithodora - do you have dollar/99¢ stores where you live? They have tests - not as cheap as getting bulk ICs but way better than the pharmacy.

Yeah we have Euro stores, hmm, never would've thought of checking there. And most likely they wouldn't be locked up either! Thanks!

Also, Walmart has cheap tests for 88¢ by me! Maybe a similar big box would have em? (Is there Walmart over there? Lol)

Woke up exhausted, starving, and nauseous this morning. Not sure what to make of that. I did test since I have and implantation-like dip, but appeared to be negative. Still early though, trying hard to stay upbeat.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day!

No Walmart here, unfortunately :) I *love* giant shops with lots of cheap things!

Yeah I have heard of those 88¢ tests but no Walmart in NYC either. We have Kmart and Target though just neither is particularly close by.

Mintastic I just got 3 tests for €2 in a nearby equivalent of a dollar store, they had loads of combos and options, thanks so much for that, I would never have thought of looking there :)

So at work and OH has sent me this edit of the test h e done of my test.. I still can't see anything :/
IMG_20140719_153152.jpg

I don't see anything either Kian'smom. Sorry. It is still early thought right? It is funny to think that your OH might have line-eye. Never thought of the partners getting it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->