End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

apparently all I needed to do to have AF show up was buy a FRER- spotting started this afternoon- AF should be here in full force tomorrow.

Sorry AF got you Bug. Apparently my preg-dar is way off - I was banking on you. Better luck next cycle!

Testing July 24th!!!!This wait is killing me !! Goodluck ladies :)

I told myself I wasn't allowed to test this cycle until the 27th but I think I'm going to have to sneak an early one in on the 24th as well. It's been way too long since Iv peed on a stick lol

Seeing as got my cheapies (thanks to this thread!) I tested this morning for the craic as we say here, BFN. Not surprised, but no signs of AF so still just waiting to see when that might turn up. Will wait until Wednesday now to test as planned. Waiting is dull!

Seeing as got my cheapies (thanks to this thread!) I tested this morning for the craic as we say here, BFN. Not surprised, but no signs of AF so still just waiting to see when that might turn up. Will wait until Wednesday now to test as planned. Waiting is dull!

11DPO BFN for me this morning :( x

11 dpo now as well and I reallly want to test (maybe this was the peer pressure my mom was talking about? haha :p), but I don't have a good hold since I haven't slept yet today...maybe this afternoon, 90% sure bfn at this point though

Total peer pressure - test!!! Haha 11dpo is still early but you could get a faint line x

AF due for me not tomorrow but the following Monday, still so far away. Will be testing this time next week tho for sure. Maybe even earlier, eeeek!!

10 dpo and bfn. Still early of course, but meh.. not expecting much to change.

Morning all.

8dpo today and 4th straight day of a bad headache :cry:
I've also developed some really achey legs that for the life of me I can't seem to find anything about it related to pregnancy.
Also, on my way to work (ugh) I had some stabby pains in my lower left uterus. .... and here I said I wouldn't symptom spot :dohh:

Pregnancy gave me achy legs.. sounds promising!

I think I'm starting to get pre-AF tiny cramps, if so it'll probably be here by Tuesday-Wednesday. It is so annoying to not be able to stop symptom spotting, I'm just so focused on every little thing. We're going to visit friends and their baby tonight, no doubt they will good humouredly ask if we're considering having one any time soon. At least I can gloss over it by telling them about next summer's family trip abroad plans as a reason that we won't really be considering it for a while.

It is so weird. I am 33 and DH is 32. We have been together for nearly 9 years and married for nearly 4 and literally no one has ever asked us if/when we are having kids. I am always reading about people getting sick of all the questions and wonder if something is wrong with us that no one ever asks us that!
The closest thing ever was when a friend of DH's aunt and uncle asked us do we have children and I said "not yet" - his aunt's face lit up and she said "oh? Yet! I like that answer."

Mint - count your self lucky that no-one asks you! Every week my gran asks me if there is a 'mini me' on the way yet! She doesn't even know we've been trying for almost a year with no joy. It drives me crazy. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->