End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

I think he has! He is driving me insane with it all lol

sorry kians- i can't see it.. hopefully we will all see a nice dark line on the next test!

Morning everyone .... I'm catching up on the thread and so nice to see so many ladies have joined ! I'm a bit grouchy today because we had a break in and my ipad and laptop were stolen . I told my hubby the worst thing is now I have to start candy crush from the beginning again :haha:

Getting nervous now when I think about starting to test ... I think I may just chicken out next week :dohh: feeling slight nausea today which is unusual and slightly sore boobies . 12dpo today

I'm so sorry! We had a break in around Easter and the shit-*******s stole my wedding and engagement rings [11,000$ worth of jewelry] and the insurance only paid out 1500$ because of the state of stupid NC that we live in. I feel your pain.

Hi,

Not holding much hope for this month, its our first month trying and we haven't had much opportunity to dtd.

Due at the very end of the month... will feel like a long wait. Our little boy will be two in August.

Good luck everyone.

Hi,

Not holding much hope for this month, its our first month trying and we haven't had much opportunity to dtd.

Due at the very end of the month... will feel like a long wait. Our little boy will be two in August.

Good luck everyone.

Aww my little girl will be 2 in October so we are going for a similar age gap. This is our first month ttc as well and similarly not holding out much hope but fx. Welcome!

Oh good two more people on a first month, and someone who didn't dtd much either! We've done it plenty really, just the first two weeks were with protection so that's not a lot of good is it :nope:

I've been stalking my own body symptom watching. Why do the symptoms of both have to be so similar! Hmph.

I agree the early symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms. . . If we are pregnant this month I can't complain was only first month trying and we had fun.

Our sons 2nd birthday does make me want a baby on the way though.

I've started to wonder about one symptom. I see so many women on here thinking their sore boobs or nipples are a symptom but if they are TTC the old-fashioned way I wonder if they aren't just sore from BDing more often (during which one would assume those parts may be handled)?

I've started to wonder about one symptom. I see so many women on here thinking their sore boobs or nipples are a symptom but if they are TTC the old-fashioned way I wonder if they aren't just sore from BDing more often (during which one would assume those parts may be handled)?

It could be a little bit of both....sore boobs and nips are caused from the rising progesterone in the luteal phase of your cycle, but yeah, I never thought of it that way! It could very well be an overuse issue to some extent!

I've been really good! 10 dpo today and still haven't tested :) I was going to test once I woke up this morning, but I forgot and really don't need to be testing quite yet anyway. Come on 23rd!

Also....Mint busted me :o
I tested. lol

Haha - I was wondering why you posted separate.
With DH out of town I have been a lazy bum just stalking the boards all afternoon.

Think I will try to rip myself away for a bit - have a bath and go to the park with pup.

Hi All,

I have been reading all the posts but not posting my own, super busy week! I have a question for you ladies. I am 13dpiui today, I decided to test yesterday (12dpiui) because I have been having symptoms. I got a bfn, but I'm not discouraged. I know that people get positives later than that. My question is about progesterone. Does anyone know when I should stop taking it if I don't get a bfp? Won't the progesterone keep me from having my period if I keep taking it? For example, if I am still getting a BFN at 18dpiui, should I stop my progesterone? Just curious... I plan on calling my doctor Monday whether I get a bfn or bfp for more clarification. This is my first cyce on progesterone and I hate it lol. THanks!

P.S. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats! The pics on here of all the fuzzies are great:) I will have to upload mine when I am on my home computer.:)

Hi girls

How's everyone's day been? I finally made it to my cd21 testing and I'm anxious for Monday to get the results. I'm super tired today with another headache. I feel EXTREMELY lazy. Ugh. Only a few more days before testing.

Any bfps yet? ??

Re: what Mintastic was saying about that symptom, well I don't know how other people are/do it but mine would never get sore from touching them, it's more of an internal soreness than like a bruised or friction feeling that you'd get from being rough with them.

Hi All,

I have been reading all the posts but not posting my own, super busy week! I have a question for you ladies. I am 13dpiui today, I decided to test yesterday (12dpiui) because I have been having symptoms. I got a bfn, but I'm not discouraged. I know that people get positives later than that. My question is about progesterone. Does anyone know when I should stop taking it if I don't get a bfp? Won't the progesterone keep me from having my period if I keep taking it? For example, if I am still getting a BFN at 18dpiui, should I stop my progesterone? Just curious... I plan on calling my doctor Monday whether I get a bfn or bfp for more clarification. This is my first cyce on progesterone and I hate it lol. THanks!

P.S. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats! The pics on here of all the fuzzies are great:) I will have to upload mine when I am on my home computer.:)

My doctor says 15dpiui to test and if hpt is negative, stop the progesterone as it can withhold your period from coming on it's own.

Re: what Mintastic was saying about that symptom, well I don't know how other people are/do it but mine would never get sore from touching them, it's more of an internal soreness than like a bruised or friction feeling that you'd get from being rough with them.

IDK, my nips have felt pretty similar if I compare a night of rough wooing and PMS etc...I guess everybody feels different levels of boob soreness?

Hi All,

My doctor says 15dpiui to test and if hpt is negative, stop the progesterone as it can withhold your period from coming on it's own.

Thanks, I was thinking that may be the case. I still have a few days, then I think I will check with my doc again. I'm having the sore boobs too. It started a few days ago and keeps getting worse. I'm pretty sure its progesterone. This has been a rough cycle, and I just want to know if I am preggers or not already.

Good luck soon please! I don't know anything about progesterone but I can't wait to see your furball pics.

afm, finally got my butt off the couch and I am so glad I did! It is gorgeous out! 70-something° F(sorry don't remember what that is in C). Walked for an hour with my pup now we are both just chilling in the grass in Central Park while the sun goes down. I don't want to go back inside ever really. Quite envious of those of you with porches and yards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->