End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

My boobs are hurting, woooo, that makes me hopeful.
I'd also rather people asked than just stare at your stomach and think it lol

So on CD23 today and have no idea when AF is due... Done another 2 tests today and I swear (yet again haha) that I can see something. This time it was on the ASDA brand tests.

Mint - count your self lucky that no-one asks you! Every week my gran asks me if there is a 'mini me' on the way yet! She doesn't even know we've been trying for almost a year with no joy. It drives me crazy. Xx

I agree! It gets annoying after a while and I already have one and recently had a mmc and always getting "so when is the next one?"

Nobody apart from you guys on here know that we are trying :D

So on CD23 today and have no idea when AF is due... Done another 2 tests today and I swear (yet again haha) that I can see something. This time it was on the ASDA brand tests.

Very exciting!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Have you got pics?

We're asked pretty frequently when we're having babies, for about a year now...I guess that's what we get for not being typical 21 year olds haha. 11 dpo BFN, I know early, but I'm expecting that to remain the same. I don't even feel af coming and it's frustrating (I've always one of those people that get every symptom possible with PMS). It's making me second guess my "pos" OPK. Sorry for the horrible quality photo...my phone is a piece of crap and my kindle only has a forward facing camera lol
[URL=https://s1035.photobucket.com/user/NicaQ76/media/IMG_20140708_173231_zpsde502c01.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a436/NicaQ76/IMG_20140708_173231_zpsde502c01.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I have these two. top ones are the originals and the bottom ones are the edits. I will try and upload the originals as unsure if you can see them. I can on my phone but unsure on laptops etc.
AM test
am.jpg

PM test
pm.jpg

Kians - I don't see anything PM but that's not surprising. I do see it on the tweak of AM. FX that's the start of a line!!

I can't get proper pictures of them as this phone sucks. I was not meant to test today and wait until Tuesday but I couldn't help myself while shopping to buy some more. I've got another 3 cheapie test for the next few days so hopefully will get a proper line. I said I wouldn't let this take over my life but it has :(

I agree about it taking over your life! I had no more PMS symptoms today, just back from visiting friends where I drank almost a whole bottle of wine :blush: and had fun so I managed to forget about it for a few hours. I definitely think my app is wrong and AF isn't due for another few days, but at the same time that's giving me false hope because one part of me thinks it's not that AF is going to be later than the app says, it's that AF isn't coming because I'll get a BFP! I hate this constant back and forth in my head of common sense and optimism! Bedtime for me here so g'nite folks, I don't think I'll test tomorrow because I don't think there's any point, too early if I was to get a BFP soon and will only get a BFN. Wednesday, get here soon!

After a 2 hour nap, I tested today :blush:

Is anyone else really tired?

I had an hour nap this afternoon, decided to watch Devious Maids in bed and have a snooze, it was heaven. But I'm no more tired than usual, just lazy :) I keep getting waves of nausea (or pukies as I call it) in the evening after I've eaten, which I bet you will have absolutely no explanation when I get AF in a few days.

BFN tonight ladies! Officially holding off until my testing date :) No more FRER wasting.

Hope everyone is well, I've been out all day...I am ready to crash...need to get myself through a shower though because I shaved rabbits today....and I stink.

I had an hour nap this afternoon, decided to watch Devious Maids in bed and have a snooze, it was heaven. But I'm no more tired than usual, just lazy :) I keep getting waves of nausea (or pukies as I call it) in the evening after I've eaten, which I bet you will have absolutely no explanation when I get AF in a few days.

I hate feeling nauseous. I feel for you girl! I'll keep my really, really, really sore thighs. I feel like I've walked 100 miles. Never felt this before. If I don't get a bfp by Thursday I've officially had EVERY pregnancy symptom in the past 10 months :wacko:

My mum asks us all the time when were going to have kids too. I'm just like oh maybe soon.. Never know. Really I'm like I wish I was already pregnant! Haha aww hearing about all of you ladies testing, I can't wait to pee on a stick, even though I'm pretty sure it'll be bfn this month. Guess there's always a small chance so I can't wait till testing starts. I told myself I couldn't test until this Sunday (the 27th) but think I might be naughty and do one Friday as well. Can't wait! And hopefully a flood of BFPs come through soon :)

I tested today and starting to think maybe I just have line eye. Why did I start testing so early :(. No more tests left and I don't think OH would be happy if I spent any more money on tests. Going to try and hold off testing for a few days. My cycles really have been all over since the mmc, I've had had a 27 day cycle then my last cycle was 30 days. So don't know when it will come this time.

So glad to hear that I'm not the only POAS addict. I have one more CB left but I don't want to waste it just yet.
I'm starting to believe I'm out though.
My bbs are getting sore and I'm waaay moody (both right on schedule for AF)

Hey girlies! AF is due on 29th but planning on testing on 25th... I just want it to be over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->