End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Hi all! I posted my own thread on the TWW hoping there were other women out there with short cycles. I have been reading all your posts. Love to know that testing early is "normal" when we are excited about having a baby!

I tested yesterday around noon and got a BFN. I think though I am between 5-7dpo. Here are my symptoms so far.
Including the odd cramping here and there.

HI all!
I have been TTC for two years. I did my first round of Clomid in January but no sticky bean. We dtd all the time and nothing. My Cycles are 22-25 days long but my OB says she wants to see if Clomid will push it out or along because she says I O really early.

My app even says I O on CD 9-10.
CD1 Period late evening light
CD2 Heavy
CD3 Medium flow
CD4 End of Period spotting ish
CD5 DTD in the evening egg white super wet MC
CD 7 weird gray pasty CM (brown gray never seen that EVER) *No odour*
CD 13 egg white stringy mucus - super horny DTD
CD14 SUPER horny hubby out of state - Eating lunch - I closed my eyes and woke up on the couch drenched in sweat 4 hrs later! Tired! A bit of nausea.
CD 15 (today) wet CM - peing a bit more-but it could be cause I am super thirsty- a moment of strong nausea- can smell things more--super horny DTD at noon time.
..... more to come
CD16 Super Duper thirsty - Peed at least 25 times during the day and drank about 80oz of water-chap lips. Feeling really "cuddly" constantly wanting hugs from kids and hubby. Emotional wreck. Anything I would watch on TV would make me cry like a baby. (creamy lotion CM - little bit- but my panty liner is wet.

CD17 last night woke up at around 1 am for a pee - and then ate ---um inhaled cheese. Went back to bed. Woke up at 630 am - again - super cuddly - and I look really "pretty" even wore a braid to pop out to the store and get swordfish ... which i didn't eat because the smell just did it for me. Gave in and bought cheap Rite Aid preg tests. Took a test -- even though it was the 20th pee of the day - like literally alot of pee- it was a BFN. I am drinking alot of water too - because I am thirsty too. After my hubby ate and left for work - I actually went to bed at 1500 for a cat nap- woke up at 1 am. because I had to pee - only to realize that I slept alot - so much for a cat nap.
(creamy cm - sticky ish)

** FF app says today CD18 I am 5 DPO, my other app says I am 7dpo. I think I am 6dpo. so one I am around 5dpo to 7dpo. As of CD15 (2-4dpo) I have been using OTC natural Kokoro progesterone cream.

CD18 : I have been peeing alot again - so thirsty that within 4-5 hours I have drunk over 60 oz of water and had coffee. I am craving bacon--but I don't want to wake anybody up cooking yet. I was even sniffing to see to eat it raw.<--weird Ate half a banana --- calf leg cramp <-totally random and i tried to eat an avocado (my fav) it tasted like crap. My mouth kind of tastes like blood too. A bit of nausea again - just waves of it - comes and goes. Nipples are erect and tingly. Slight pulling type feel below the belly button.

UPDATE:

CD19: Exhausted - my CM is tacky and gummy looking. Peed literally and counted it 23 times during the day -- though I consumed 160 oz of water - legit number no exaggeration. I am like super thirsty all the time and my mouth feels chapped. Nausea every now and then like am car sick and then it goes away. Had to nap today. Took a nice 3 hours nap and had the weirdest dream ever. HPT NEGATIVE. Like duh it would be .. I am only 6DPO according to FF and 8DPO on other app. Still took an HPT - twice <-- guilty as charged. Also had 3 bowel movement (TMI) today from 1st
Moody - OMG from mean to compassionate angel in 0-4sec. Seriously. Cramps -- but lower back cramps like day of AF and pressure in the middle like by my canal really weird. Nipples are itchy but slightly. Feeling bloated and off - things. Got some metallic taste for a bit then went away.

Cooked prime rib roast cause I was craving it --- but never ate it - I just wanted random things - like chocolate with olives stuffed with blue cheese (weird combo) I know. Went to bed like super early 7 pm or so because I had a MASSIVE headache like wrap around headache and felt feverish with a slight ear ache.

CD20(today) So far - woke up at 7 am - working from home today so - had two cups of coffee 1 normal one decaf 60 oz of water already peed 5 times and one bowel movement all before 10 am. WOW. Not really hungry today at all - had half a bagel - and with effort. Kind of craving bacon... I might go make some. Nipples and breasts are feeling sorta weird itchy/tingly. My left pelvic area is hurting. MY CM is rubbery again- odorless etc. I have no idea how to do a cervical check either. FMU today -- BFN. I will not to test for two days - I must not waste tests ... I mustn't but I have this overwhelming excitement.

:( I am getting my hopes up... I hope it works out for my hopes being so up LOL

I fully expected AF to come this morning, app said today is projected day, and for the last few months it's been coming on Saturdays/Sundays, but in terms of dates I think it might be Wednesday so there's still some time. I have no PMS symptoms still though, not one. Which is weird. I'm starting to freak myself out now that I will get BFP...which is scary...!

Baby dust to everyone! Hopefully there's a flux of bfps soon!

:bfp::bfp:Couldn't hold out any longer and just did a test at 14dpo. Got a very faint but definitely there BFP ! :happydance:

Good luck to everyone .... I hope we get lots of BFPs !!!!!

SAmummy congrats!
Do you have a pic of the test? I love seeing BFPs!

super bad quality and test already dried out but here it is :happydance:c Thanks everyone for the congrats !

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 26
Hi all! I posted my own thread on the TWW hoping there were other women out there with short cycles. I have been reading all your posts. Love to know that testing early is "normal" when we are excited about having a baby!

I tested yesterday around noon and got a BFN. I think though I am between 5-7dpo. Here are my symptoms so far.
Including the odd cramping here and there.

HI all!
I have been TTC for two years. I did my first round of Clomid in January but no sticky bean. We dtd all the time and nothing. My Cycles are 22-25 days long but my OB says she wants to see if Clomid will push it out or along because she says I O really early.

My app even says I O on CD 9-10.
CD1 Period late evening light
CD2 Heavy
CD3 Medium flow
CD4 End of Period spotting ish
CD5 DTD in the evening egg white super wet MC
CD 7 weird gray pasty CM (brown gray never seen that EVER) *No odour*
CD 13 egg white stringy mucus - super horny DTD
CD14 SUPER horny hubby out of state - Eating lunch - I closed my eyes and woke up on the couch drenched in sweat 4 hrs later! Tired! A bit of nausea.
CD 15 (today) wet CM - peing a bit more-but it could be cause I am super thirsty- a moment of strong nausea- can smell things more--super horny DTD at noon time.
..... more to come
CD16 Super Duper thirsty - Peed at least 25 times during the day and drank about 80oz of water-chap lips. Feeling really "cuddly" constantly wanting hugs from kids and hubby. Emotional wreck. Anything I would watch on TV would make me cry like a baby. (creamy lotion CM - little bit- but my panty liner is wet.

CD17 last night woke up at around 1 am for a pee - and then ate ---um inhaled cheese. Went back to bed. Woke up at 630 am - again - super cuddly - and I look really "pretty" even wore a braid to pop out to the store and get swordfish ... which i didn't eat because the smell just did it for me. Gave in and bought cheap Rite Aid preg tests. Took a test -- even though it was the 20th pee of the day - like literally alot of pee- it was a BFN. I am drinking alot of water too - because I am thirsty too. After my hubby ate and left for work - I actually went to bed at 1500 for a cat nap- woke up at 1 am. because I had to pee - only to realize that I slept alot - so much for a cat nap.
(creamy cm - sticky ish)

** FF app says today CD18 I am 5 DPO, my other app says I am 7dpo. I think I am 6dpo. so one I am around 5dpo to 7dpo. As of CD15 (2-4dpo) I have been using OTC natural Kokoro progesterone cream.

CD18 : I have been peeing alot again - so thirsty that within 4-5 hours I have drunk over 60 oz of water and had coffee. I am craving bacon--but I don't want to wake anybody up cooking yet. I was even sniffing to see to eat it raw.<--weird Ate half a banana --- calf leg cramp <-totally random and i tried to eat an avocado (my fav) it tasted like crap. My mouth kind of tastes like blood too. A bit of nausea again - just waves of it - comes and goes. Nipples are erect and tingly. Slight pulling type feel below the belly button.

Hang in there ... It really is very early to test. Maybe wait a few days before testing again if you can :)

Thanks girls. Judging by the app it looks like we missed ovulation by 4-5 days, which is a damn pity! We might try again next month but after that will have to leave it for a few months. I really hope you all get your BFP's! Hopefully I'll be back at some stage :)

Congrats SAmummy! FX'd for some more BFP's soon.

Sorry AF showed lithodora! FX'd you get your BFP next cycle! Xx

Sorry Lith :( Apps are only great if you have a very standard cycle I think. How about using OPKs?

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, and am planning on testing on July 31st!

I had my first baby, Ruby, on November 8, 2013. She is almost 9 months old. And we are hoping to have our babies close together. Since I've been breastfeeding exclusively, my cycle finally came back for the first time June 25 and I ovulated July 16. And I'm currently 5 DPO.

I'm hoping it worked this month, but I am just happy to be able to start trying now that my cycle is semi-normal again!

Good luck to all of you ladies this month!

Hey Rubysmom - we are testing day buddies!
How old are you?

Also, stucki did you poas again after that early BFN? Or are you waiting some extra days now? When is AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->