End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

33 and trying for our first. I guess we waited a bit long but that's actually pretty typical where we live (NYC).

I think I'm in every single testing thread going but I'm still finding the TWW craziness hard to bear!

My tracker app says AF due on the 26th but I think I'll probably test on the 24th - if I get that far! 5dpo here, feeling very tired today! x
Af is due the 26th too! I'm 8dpo though and so many symptoms.. I think..?

I have been with my husband for 7 years and we want to have a few kids. So we started trying when I was 25. Which seemed late to me because my siblings started around 20 years old. Deciding what age to start trying at is different for everyone.

A lot of the people I went to school with have a least one, some have 2+...the ones without kids, very few of them are in serious relationships. It's crazy how different things are in other parts of the country. That said, I don't think many of those kids were planned. Mine was, and obviously next one will be too.

Sorry Lith :( Apps are only great if you have a very standard cycle I think. How about using OPKs?

My cycle is 29 days, so pretty standard I think? Maybe next year when we're TTC properly I might use OPK's, I'd prefer not to add anything else that my personality can obsess over if I can get away with it.

Also, stucki did you poas again after that early BFN? Or are you waiting some extra days now? When is AF due?

I have a faint line on a CB [but I despise blue dye...only bought it because they had a 2$ off coupon on the box lol]

Moved my testing day up...figured I might as well. lol

Does anyone know anything about the cd21 bloodwork? ?
I just got a call from the Dr's PA that my result was a 15 and that they may up my Clomid dosage for next month....ugh

Everywhere I look has different results and nothing standard. I don't want an answer as to IF I'm pregnant, I juat want to know if my chances are ok with that result.

I just got a call from the Dr's PA that my result was a 15 and that they may up my Clomid dosage for next month....ugh

Everywhere I look has different results and nothing standard. I don't want an answer as to IF I'm pregnant, I juat want to know if my chances are ok with that result.

Mn, 15 indicates that you did not ovulate properly :( Sorry babe, that's your progesterone level....I believe that it has to be over 20 to show ovulation occurred.

I'm not sure MnG but I'll probably be asking the same question on Friday when my doc rings me with my CD21 results! Maybe post a new thread in the TWW or TTC forum (or both!)

Afm - for 2 days now I've lost my appetite but I've been getting bad cramps after I do eat. The cramps are like those you would get when you have a bad upset stomach. Anyway I rushed to the toilet as felt like I needed to go but instead I was a little bit constipated and hardly went. Afterwards I had a HUGE dollop of creamy lotion like CM, probably from straining, but there was loads!

Has anyone else ever had bad upset stomach cramps (but without the upset stomach bit) in early pregnancy? I don't know if it's a good sign or not! :haha:

Xx

Mn, 15 indicates that you did not ovulate properly :( Sorry babe, that's your progesterone level....I believe that it has to be over 20 to show ovulation occurred.

That's odd, I was specifically told over 9 shows Ovulation. That and I've never Not had a late or missed period. Always had ewcm followed by AF..Rinse, repeat lol

Edit: after doing more research noone had any clue. I just read over 30, over 5 and every variation in between. I'm just going to wait til tomorrow to see what OB says. Damn you Internet for confusing me lol

Mn - while "the internet" does seem to say 30 for some reason, I trust the mayoclinic and they say over 18 is best but over 6.5 it is possible.
So... Less than 6.5 = definitely didn't ovulate
6.5 - 18 (where you fall) = maybe you ovulated/maybe you didn't
18 or over = you definitely ovulated.

So it looks not the greatest but like there is still some hope.
Let us know what your doctor says and good luck!!!

Thanks Mint,

Isnt ewcm and cramps indicative of Ovulation?

Oh I meant to cite my source. Here it is:
https://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/interpretive-guide/?alpha=P&unit_code=8141

That's odd, I was specifically told over 9 shows Ovulation. That and I've never Not had a late or missed period. Always had ewcm followed by AF..Rinse, repeat lol

Edit: after doing more research noone had any clue. I just read over 30, over 5 and every variation in between. I'm just going to wait til tomorrow to see what OB says. Damn you Internet for confusing me lol

My aunt said it took her 2 cycles of clomid to get to a 14, and she counts that as when she started ovulating, but she conceived on 4th cycle the first time she took clomid, MCed, got pregnant next cycle, and then for #2, she conceived on 5th cycle of clomid.

My aunt said it took her 2 cycles of clomid to get to a 14, and she counts that as when she started ovulating, but she conceived on 4th cycle the first time she took clomid, MCed, got pregnant next cycle, and then for #2, she conceived on 5th cycle of clomid.

I'm 33.." ain't nobody got time for 5 cycles" :cry:

Mn - while "the internet" does seem to say 30 for some reason, I trust the mayoclinic and they say over 18 is best but over 6.5 it is possible.
So... Less than 6.5 = definitely didn't ovulate
6.5 - 18 (where you fall) = maybe you ovulated/maybe you didn't
18 or over = you definitely ovulated.

So it looks not the greatest but like there is still some hope.
Let us know what your doctor says and good luck!!!

Thanks for the information, Mint. My RE always used 20 as the guideline :shrug: Said that if it's over 20 you had a nice strong ovulation occur.

I'm 33.." ain't nobody got time for 5 cycles" :cry:

Totally know the feeling Mn! That's why I am jumping into this TTC thing feet first straight away. One cycle of NTNP was one too many.
When do you turn 34? October for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->