End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

H turns 34 this Nov, I'm not till April.

This is redonkulous. I always ALWAYS thought that I was ovulating normally based on everything I know and was told.
I'm just ready to give up and take a break.
I'm not ready to go through 5 more months of Clomid with those nasty, depressing side effects. No thank you. I'll pass.
I'm already depressed today and this just adds to it :-(

H turns 34 this Nov, I'm not till April.

This is redonkulous. I always ALWAYS thought that I was ovulating normally based on everything I know and was told.
I'm just ready to give up and take a break.
I'm not ready to go through 5 more months of Clomid with those nasty, depressing side effects. No thank you. I'll pass.
I'm already depressed today and this just adds to it :-(

Ask for Femara....less side effects, and better results for a lot of ladies.

:hugs: TTC is never an easy journey! But, if nothing else, at least you know that low progesterone/ovulation issues is something that can be fixed <3

Only PMS symptom I'm having is my appetite...I haven't been this hungry since before my morning sickness kicked in at 8 wks pregnant (it never left either). Right now I could seriously eat everything in sight, but I think I'll just stick to a monstrous bowl of ice cream ;)

I was out of chocolate, so I made s'mores with fudge frosting instead....was actually really delicious! lol

OMG. I'd kill for a s'mores right now. And I just had an ice cream cone. Total chocaholic here.

11 dpo and bfn. I know it's "early" but I don't feel it's going to change. I'm pretty crushed actually :( . We won't be trying again for 3 months :( (no iui anyway, just natural timing)

Oh my gosh stop it y'all - I am under doctors orders to be trying to eat healthier now!

That being said I totally had a peanut butter banana smoothie with cacao nibs earlier. It was from the health food store so it's healthy right? Lol

Also sorry wbee - best of luck to you for future tries.
Or better yet that you aren't actually out yet this time!

I was super hungry all day yesterday and today is the same. Maybe I'm just trying to distract myself from the TWW with food though. Who knows? only 3 more days till I can do an early test&#8230;

Super crampy,Ike a is coming...the witch probably is! Lol

Hey ladies!

Finally got all caught up with every page tonight! Congrats to SAmummy on the BFP :)

To add to the previous convo - we get asked by family a lot when we are "giving them grand kids". I sometimes get annoyed when they act like this is a right they are being denied - have they forgotten it's just not that simple?

I told myself I can start testing early four days before AF should arrive. That's almost a full week away. I DONT KNOW HOW I WILL MAKE IT! lol

Morning everyone.

Well FF says I'm 13dpo today, although I think I may have ovulated later, so let say I'm 11-13dpo. Anyway I caved and tested this morning but BFN! :( I swear I saw a shadow of a line on it but think i was just getting line eye! :haha:

Will be testing again Thursday morning if no AF before then.

Xx

Morning everyone.

Well FF says I'm 13dpo today, although I think I may have ovulated later, so let say I'm 11-13dpo. Anyway I caved and tested this morning but BFN! :( I swear I saw a shadow of a line on it but think i was just getting line eye! :haha:

Will be testing again Thursday morning if no AF before then.

Xx

Hopefully it's the start of something. Looking forward to Thursday update :)

So I'm 8dpo and bfn, I know it's still early but it's soooo annoying. Can't handle the wait!!

As I was so ill for my first pregnancy, no one really asks me about a second, they know I'm still scarred by the first experience lol

So I'm 8dpo and bfn, I know it's still early but it's soooo annoying. Can't handle the wait!!

As I was so ill for my first pregnancy, no one really asks me about a second, they know I'm still scarred by the first experience lol

Oh no, sorry to hear that! At least it hadn't put you off! :)

Xx

Tested today at 13DPO with FMU - BFN for me yet again. So I'm just waiting for the witch to show. MORE waiting!

Going to attempt charting next cycle! x

Tested today at 13DPO with FMU - BFN for me yet again. So I'm just waiting for the witch to show. MORE waiting!

Going to attempt charting next cycle! x

Hi Loobs! If she's not here you're not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->