End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

:bfp::bfp:Couldn't hold out any longer and just did a test at 14dpo. Got a very faint but definitely there BFP ! :happydance:

Good luck to everyone .... I hope we get lots of BFPs !!!!!

Yay! Congrats SAmum - I hope you're chucking lots of baby dust my way, I live in Pietermaritzburg and could really use some!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!:hugs:

Good morning ladies!!! It ain't over until the witch sings!

Hopefully all of the bfns turn into bfps !!!

Tested today at 13DPO with FMU - BFN for me yet again. So I'm just waiting for the witch to show. MORE waiting!

Going to attempt charting next cycle! x

Your not out yet loobs! FX'd the witch stays away!

I have been charting for two cycles now. I really like it (although hubby thinks otherwise when the alarm goes off at 6.30am on a weekend :haha: ). Just make sure you take your temp the same time each day and use a proper BBT thermometer!

X

Tested today at 13DPO with FMU - BFN for me yet again. So I'm just waiting for the witch to show. MORE waiting!

Going to attempt charting next cycle! x

Your not out yet loobs! FX'd the witch stays away!

I have been charting for two cycles now. I really like it (although hubby thinks otherwise when the alarm goes off at 6.30am on a weekend :haha: ). Just make sure you take your temp the same time each day and use a proper BBT thermometer!

X

My favorite BBT thermometer I bought on ebay for 6$ and I've had it for 4 years!!! Takes your temp fast and without all of the beeping! [I tried a few that beep the whole time they're reading their temperature!

Oh do you have a link to it stucki or the brand name? I don't want a bunch of beeping to wake up DH.

I'll definitely like to know where this magic non beeping thermometer is too. How do you know it's finished?

I got my bbt thermometer from Walgreens. It only beeps quietly when it's done or when you push the button. I love it. Been using it for past 12 cycles

Oh do you have a link to it stucki or the brand name? I don't want a bunch of beeping to wake up DH.

I'll definitely like to know where this magic non beeping thermometer is too. How do you know it's finished?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BASAL-THER...114?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2300089a2a

This is it! Just make sure it's Fahrenheit not Celsius, I made that mistake the first time I bought it!

It beeps once when you turn it on and three times when it's done reading your temperature!

Also.....um.....bfp?

https://i59.tinypic.com/2hfjtpg.jpg

https://i58.tinypic.com/5x61wk.jpg

Gave in and tested at 9dpo. Totally a bfn, which I expected... Why can't I have the patience to test later? Good luck to dry one who has more of a reason than I do to test this week!

Stuckinoki - I think I see a very very faint line although I've heard the blue dye ones are bad for evaps. Also I've been known to have bad line eye! :haha:

Xx

Thanks bing....here's a better picture. It came up immediately and is darker than the one from yesterday so I think we're on to something.

https://i62.tinypic.com/ff8xur.jpg

Yep I see that one without squinting! Looks like congrats are going to be in order soon! FXd they keep getting darker! :)

How many dpo are you?

Xx

:bfp::bfp:Couldn't hold out any longer and just did a test at 14dpo. Got a very faint but definitely there BFP ! :happydance:

Good luck to everyone .... I hope we get lots of BFPs !!!!!

Yay! Congrats SAmum - I hope you're chucking lots of baby dust my way, I live in Pietermaritzburg and could really use some!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!:hugs:

Thanks ! Will be sending some your way .... I live in Durban so it's not too far away :flower:

Gave in and tested at 9dpo. Totally a bfn, which I expected... Why can't I have the patience to test later? Good luck to dry one who has more of a reason than I do to test this week!

Don't give up ! My BFP at 12dpo was pretty light .... I'm sure it would have been bfn at 9dpo ....

Aw man - I am walking through the park in bright sunlight so I can't see any lines.

Also I am a fool and convinced myself to walkacross town through the park to get to a doctors appt rather than taking a bus or taxi because I thought it would be pleasant. Unfortunately I am terrible at estimating how long things take me and am going to be horribly late for my appt. I hope she can still see me!

Aw man - I am walking through the park in bright sunlight so I can't see any lines.

Also I am a fool and convinced myself to walkacross town through the park to get to a doctors appt rather than taking a bus or taxi because I thought it would be pleasant. Unfortunately I am terrible at estimating how long things take me and am going to be horribly late for my appt. I hope she can still see me!

Oh no!!!! I hope you make it and aren't too horribly late!

Phew - I power walked it the rest of the way - in sunny 84° weather. I actually made it only a few minutes late! Sweaty but here :)
Hoping to get some answers for my GI issues. All my bloods were normal except some liver something which she told me actually not to worry about but we'd recheck in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->