• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Also I can see lines now! FX they get darker for you stucki!

Woo Mint, glad you made it [sweaty or otherwise!] Hope they clear up what's going on...limbo sucks, no matter what kind of limbo it is.

Also - this doctor - who I generally like - is totally having a conversation about another patient's very personal details right in front of me. She isn't using the patient's name but their chart is open a foot away from me and if I were a nosier person I could certainly read it. Totally inappropriate.

stucki, I definitely see a line! And I don't tend to have line eye, if that means anything to you. I hope it progresses beautifully!

As for me, just waiting on af now. 12 dpo and still bfn. Made a plan with Husband for the next 6 months. We won't be trying another iui for 3 months. I'm changing the vitamins and supplements that we are both taking and hoping for improvement in hubby's sperm (bless him, he already takes like 10 pills per day, the new additions will bump it up to nearly 20 (some are multiple times per day) and he's willing and never complains about it).

I'm still pretty sad that this cycle didn't work when everything just looked so promising. *sigh*

You're not out yet wbee!!!! My iui bfp didn't happen until 15dpo.

What all is he taking? Selinium is good for speed count boosting...are you making sure none of the herbs interact negatively? (My bff is a pharmacist and is always yelling at me about mixing herbs :( )

Speaking of vitamins can anyone recommend good ones for my husband? He was taking vita boost but hasn't in months. Is there like an all in one or 2 that could boost sperm count and not have side effects?

Sorry you're feeling down wbee. But it is true you aren't out yet!

AFM, if anyone cares looks like GI-wise nothing is really wrong aside from an acute viral infection 2 weeks ago and lactose intolerance which I already knew about. Mostly my diet is just crap and unbalanced and I just need to really make an effort to eat cleaner.

https://menfertility.org/male-fertility-supplements-review/

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20020320/supplements-boost-sperm-count

Zinc & folic acid taken together. Selenium is good too.

I have a whole list. He isn't taking any herbs. The only thing I've found to react is taking vitamin C at the same time as vitamin E (can lower sperm quality I guess).

Currently hubby is on (been taking about 2 years, except the Q10):
Royal jelly 500 mg
CoQ10 400 mg
selenium 200 mcg
zinc 50 mg
(he was on a few more a bit back, but ran out and haven't gotten more, the ones in italics are ones he's taken regularly with these other ones before we ran out)

I'm planning on adding:
Vitamin C 2,000 mg
pychogenol 200 mg
L-arganine 2,000-3,000 mg
Flax seed 2,000 mg
L-carnitine 1,000-3,000 mg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Vitamin E 1,000 IU
B-50 complex
Multi vitamin

Folic acid 5 mg (depending on what multi contains)

Plus, I'm going to have him go in to get his Vitamin D tested and then get put on prescription strength Vitamin D if it's needed.

Here is a website I found that has a wealth of knowledge on various supplements for sperm health.. https://sites.google.com/site/misca...oost-fertility/how-to-increase-male-fertility

Sorry you're feeling down wbee. But it is true you aren't out yet!

AFM, if anyone cares looks like GI-wise nothing is really wrong aside from an acute viral infection 2 weeks ago and lactose intolerance which I already knew about. Mostly my diet is just crap and unbalanced and I just need to really make an effort to eat cleaner.

21 day fix!

wbee: I truly hope you get a late BFP this cycle, but in case you don't I wanted to share my story with you. We did an IUI w/ femara last year after a few clomid cycles. All were BFN. We then decided to take a few months off to recoup financially and bam the very next cycle I was preggers. I miscarried but was pregnant the very next cycle again with Caleb. So, I just wanted to say don't get down about the few natural cycles. For me it was the best thing that could have happened. I'm fully convinced that the medicated cycles kinda ramped me up to get preggers on a natural cycle. Also, when there is less pressure I think that helps too. BTW, my hubby had low morphology and was on vitamin C and L-carnatine and it really helped as well.

Thanks bing....here's a better picture. It came up immediately and is darker than the one from yesterday so I think we're on to something.

https://i62.tinypic.com/ff8xur.jpg

Looking great. Fingers crossed for a super sticky blaring BFP soon!

Thanks for the suggestion stucki but DH would kill me if I paid money for something like 21 day fix unless a doctor recommended it. GI referred me to a nutritionist so will see what they say. I would love something regimented like that though.

Thanks for the suggestion stucki but DH would kill me if I paid money for something like 21 day fix unless a doctor recommended it. GI referred me to a nutritionist so will see what they say. I would love something regimented like that though.

Mint, I would be happy to share the information with you, I have the program, I couldn't send you the containers, but I could send you the information on the containers and the ounces they hold [i.e.. the red [protein] container, holds 4oz.]

If you're up to it, I could even photo copy the paperwork that has meal ideas.

It's a really really good program, we, as americans are overeaters, this program teaches you portion control and how to regulate your nutrients and macronutrients. I'm a big fan!

I bought 2 first response yesterday which was completely negative. Today I have a very faint line! I hope you's can make it out on these pictures! One taking this morning and one was taking after work this afternoon.

1st.jpg

2nd.jpg

I am unsure which test this negative picture is off but there seems to be a line on it as well!
3rd.jpg

I wish it was morning now as have another 2 tests waiting! It's roughly 5 days until AF

BFP BFP BFP! I can definitely see it in the invert, and it's white [an indent will show up black or grey on the invert!]

Congratulations! Hope it is much darker tomorrow!

I think I see something on the top picture and the negative picture! FX'd it gets darker in the morning! Xx

I really hope so! Since the mmc it's all I have been dreaming about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->