• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for people's lines to get darker! :D Also makes me want to go test right now, but I will wait until tomorrow when I wake up lol

Okay...i just took a photo of this mornings test (as really thought I saw a shadow of a line this am)

This is the first pic I took of it (I know the pic was taken way past the 3 min mark but I saw the shadow within time limit, unless it was line eye :haha: ) ...thoughts?!?!

Can anyone tweak it for me? I don't know how to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 24
Bing, put it against a white background if you can. i'll try to tweak, but it's kind of blurry

I tried to tweak, but can't really pull anything out in that picture, maybe someone can do a better job :)

I definitely see it though! It's a BFP!

I have just upped the saturation on all 5 (yes 5 tests) of the tests I done today and swear there is something on them. I wish it was morning! Getting a bit crampy though :(

Thanks stuckinoki! I really do hope so!

For 2-3 days I've had the most awful stomach ache after eating and have been really constipated, so would love the reason to be cus of a BFP!

Now do I test again in the morning or wait until Thursday morning? What do you think?

Xx

Bing I have tweaked it on my phone but phone wont allow me to upload it. There is something there! X

So I just got off the phone with the docs office and they want to up my Clomid to 100mg. Ugh :wacko:

I think August will be the last month trying..i can't stand it any much longer.

Fx for you ladies. I'm living vicariously through you all!

Don't give up MnG! DH and I just hit the 5 year mark and it sucks, but it will all be worth it in the end! I know it's frustrating, but see if the doctor can get you good and fat follicles :)

Bing and Kians - Fx for you ladies! I think I have line eye right now so I am not even going to say if I see anything but I am hopeful for you both!

Mn - so sorry you are feeling discouraged - here's hoping August is your month!

Stucki - that is so generous! I would LOVE that!!! I am sure I can find little tuperwares that match up. Shall I PM you my email address?

Mint , good luck with the healthy eating plan, hope it makes you feel better soon

Stucki,hope that line gets darker for you, exciting!

AFM - my hope has faded. I feel better today so maybe was just the bug I had lingering about a bit. Have a feeling the:witch: bitch may be coming for me :nope: tested with a really sensitive test today and :bfn: think I'll stop my :test: obsession now :cry:

I can't stop smiling, its finally here after 22 months of waiting, poppyseedwong is here. :cloud9:

At 15dpiui, I did the clearblue hpt and I got the :bfp: :happydance: :yipee:

Plus, I just came from my beta today and they said my beta was at 188 at 4 weeks. I'm going again tomorrow to make sure that the levels are doubling but the nurse said so far so good.

I am cautiously optimistic because I know that I'm not out of the woods yet, and after all this its still sinking in. But I wanted to thank you ladies for listening to my story.

To all those who inspired me to be hopeful, Thank you! And hopefully my story can inspire others as well.

:dust: Good luck to us all!! :dust:

Attachments

• HCG Test1.jpg
    HCG Test1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
Congrat mrssonwong!

Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months! :)

Xx

Whoohoo! So happy for you Mrswong! Thanks for sharing.

Mint - I have really bad line eye too! :haha: GL with the healthy eating plan!

I'm going to try & hold off until Thursday to test again but once I start I'm a bit of a POAS addict so we'll have to see in the morning if I can hold out or not! :haha:

Xx

Mint - I have really bad line eye too! :haha: GL with the healthy eating plan!

I'm going to try & hold off until Thursday to test again but once I start I'm a bit of a POAS addict so we'll have to see in the morning if I can hold out or not! :haha:

Xx

Do you have any ICs or dollar store kind? If it were me I would do one of those tomorrow and then a frer or something on Thurs.

Yes I have some IC's left so will prob use one of them in the morning. Also have some FRER and CB digi's for when I'm feeling optimistic! This morning I only tested with a FRER cus my temp keeps rising. FX'd it's still high in the morning. Off to bed now. Night ladies. FX'd for some more BFP's tomorrow!

Xx

STUCKIN....will you be continuing this thread for August? I'm already ready to give you a test date lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->