• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

How did I miss this thread?! I guess put me down for July 31 as AF is due August 1 (my birthday :dohh: ) hoping AF stays far away! We're already testing though...too faint today to say much so I'm calling BFN :blush:

Whoohoo Eidson! I'd say we'll be testing buddies then but I am really trying to wait and since she has already started POAS I doubt you'll be able to hold off testing again til the 31st!

Whoohoo Eidson! I'd say we'll be testing buddies then but I am really trying to wait and since she has already started POAS I doubt you'll be able to hold off testing again til the 31st!

Yeah, that won't happen haha. She threatened me and said I better not try and make her test more than twice a day before 11dpo...she's currently at 6-7 dpo. SO....I'll take once a day I guess :haha:

Can you put me down for July 31? I probably won't wait that long but that is ideally when I "should" be testing :)!

Started spotting Tuesday evening...it's brown now but I think this means I'm out lol

I'm all set for August. .After speaking with the office again and deciding to up the clomid I'm fairly (very cautiously) optimistic that the higher clomid will work.

Someone start the August thread lol

Congrats Edison! Fx'd for a blazing bfp for you!

Also, BFN for me today. I think I'm done testing. Frustrating.

Very frustrating. It turns out this whole time my p4 levels have been too low to support a pregnancy.

Stuck- thanks for such a great thread! I certainly hope your BFP comes sooner than later! :hugs:

I cant start it. I have such a wacky work schedule I probably wouldn't catch everyone on it. :-/

ISomeone start the August thread lol
/QUOTE]

I second this motion! :thumbup: :D

Lol didn't you have a faint bfp Lith? Or was that someone else?? Maybe I misread...

Nope not me! I was saying before my AF came that I felt nauseous, I still do, this is new. I think it's my ridiculous body deciding this is how we show nerves/excitement about ttc, make my stomach lurch every now and again. Pity it's not putting me off food a bit more!

ISomeone start the August thread lol
/QUOTE]

I second this motion! :thumbup: :D

Lol didn't you have a faint bfp Lith? Or was that someone else?? Maybe I misread...

Nope not me! I was saying before my AF came that I felt nauseous, I still do, this is new. I think it's my ridiculous body deciding this is how we show nerves/excitement about ttc, make my stomach lurch every now and again. Pity it's not putting me off food a bit more!
Hahaha I hate to laugh but that's exactly how I feel about nausea. As crampy as it feels, I can stand to lose a few of the numerous bagels and breakfasts I've eaten along the way :haha:

I can't start August thread b/c I am not out for July (AF not even due til the 30th) so I think that would be bad luck.

Maybe I'll start it, but cant guarantee it'll be up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->