• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

I'd like to join please. Will be testing on 24th and hoping I can't drink at a friends wedding on 26th! Not hopeful this month though

Why are you not hopeful? It only takes one little sperm :)

Because I noticed watery cm Friday so purchased cheapy opk which seemed positive Sunday morning (first opk test used) but was negative by sun afternoon. Really not sure when o occurred and we only bd'd Friday and Sunday...

Good luck everyone!

OPKs will usually look positive if you use them in the AM, it's the same concept as with hCG, it's strongest in the FMU because it accumulates while you sleep.

If it was barely positive Sunday, that could very well be because you were catching the tail end of the LH spike....which could mean that you ovulated Friday, Saturday or SUNDAY :)

I'd say you've got a pretty good shot!

Thanks lady! You've given me education and hope! Lol fx

Anyone testing today?

27th is the date iv told myself I'm allowed to test as well!! haha still so far away!!!!!!

It's so difficult to just wait and wait. Luckily next week I'm very busy with work so at least whatever happens I'll be distracted from bad news/testing. But the next few days are quiet and a struggle....!

I don't get home from work at the same time every day. Usually never later than 8 though.

But! This morning while my FR digital OPK still said No, it also had a line on it for the first time ever! The box says not to try to read it like that but it has to mean SOMETHING right?! Feeling like maybe I didn't miss our window after all.

https://s13.postimg.org/ninoo86w7/tmp_2697_IMG_20140717_063331958_HDR1096021202.jpg
img

Mint,
Do you have regular cycles? The image is a bit fuzzy but I do see something.
I would test again tomorrow and see if it's any darker.

No I don't think they are regular yet. Haven't been off BC long. Sorry, that was the clearest image I could get. I took like 100 and that was the best one. It is actually really clear and dark in person.

Oh! Actually you probably think the clear dark line is the control line. That line is the line. It has never showed up before. The control part is all the way over on the right.

Oh! Then if that's the line I'd say you better get busy! :happydance:
I haven't been on BC in years but do remember it took a month or stop for my body to regulate. You might even O a few days sooner next month.

Now go get busy :dust:

I forgot to add it'll still get darker if the opk said no.
Ewcm + dark opk's =a good time lol

Whoo! Yeah it is my 2nd month off. Last month I only tracked cm and cp so I have a vague idea when I think I O'd but not sure.
We DTD last night - dunno if that will be too early if the digi hasn't triggered yet or if the digi is just not great.
Also maybe tmi but I was on top and got up to pee straight away - I have read mixed things about if either of those things really matter.

It was actually so sweet. It is only our 2nd month and I have been trying to keep TTC talk with hubs to a minimum - didn't know how he'd be. But somehow he actually remembered that my calendar app said I would likely be fertile this week and he came home from work early so he wouldn't be too tired. Then after I was talking about something and he hovered his hand over my belly and said "don't worry about that - focus on making a baaaaaby." Lol!

That's so sweet :)
My husband gets so anxious any peep outta me and the moods over:wacko: Most times I feel like I'm walking on egg shells.

I would just DTD the next few nights or every other if you can.

1 hour down at work, 11 to go :coffee:

MnG - ugh long shifts are the worst. Thursday is my 12 hour day usually but today I have a mid-day break. Still working 7:30 to 7:30 but get to go home and walk my dog in the middle - maybe even take a nap.

Ooooh fun job that let's you go home to nappy nap!
I live about 25 mins from home so I'd have to turn around by the time I got there. I don't mind working 12 today. I got canceled yesterday and today's 4 hrs OT is time and a half. So I'm making up what I lost yesterday.

Oh mintastic that's so sweet. My ohs the same. Too much TTC talk seems to kill the mood haha I out my legs in the air after today and he just looked at me like I was a weirdo. I just didn't want the sperm escaping hahah

Oh mintastic that's so sweet. My ohs the same. Too much TTC talk seems to kill the mood haha I out my legs in the air after today and he just looked at me like I was a weirdo. I just didn't want the sperm escaping hahah

Haha that's too funny. I have a pillow for under my dupa when we're done and I refuse to get up ( can't chance those good onesto escape lol) hubby just throws it at me when we're finished anymore.

How's everyone doing today?!

I ended up going out for dinner and drinks with a few girlfriends last night and I am totally paying the price this morning! I didn't even go wild, we're talking 4 glasses of wine! lol Ugh. I'm getting old...and hangovers suck.

Morning stuck! :wave:

Last night we had the in-laws for dinner. I really do like them but you know those people that over stay their welcome? Yep, that's them. It was 8, after 2 glasses of wine I was ready for pj's and bed lol.

Last night a friend of ours was supposed to be calling over for a few drinks. I made him a little cake that I know he likes, finished up work early for a Wednesday (I'm self employed), and we were both ready and waiting for him at 8pm. 10.30 we contacted him and he says "oh I decided to stay in the city tonight". :growlmad: So, we wasted the whole evening waiting around for him, when we could've gone to see a movie, or visited someone, or just not stay waiting! Especially when I am glad of a few hours distraction to get me through the next week.

On a more relevant note I think I came to my actual senses last night and realised the chances of us actually conceiving this first month are slim to none. It's obviously exciting and that's what's making me so optimistic, but everything I read tells me that I most likely missed ovulation, my app taunts me saying that AF is due in a few days, rather than further out like I thought.

Anyways, I ditched work and went for a 5k run and to a friend's house so better get back to work for a few hours now :comp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->