end of june ladies :)

Hi All, i am due 28th June with our 1st, pretty much swing between excited to panicking that something will go wrong, only symptom so far is tired and some mood swings xx

Hi everyone,i am due 24th june with my second!v excited but nervous also!wishing us all a h+h 9mths xx

Hello :wave:

The internet says I'm due 25th June but the lady on the phone who booked my midwife appountments said 27th June :shrug:

according to my LMP my due date is June 22 .. according to when i got a positive OPK my due date is June 26th... so my ticker may be off a few days... i figure when they decide to give me my due date, i'll adjust it then. I've been to the doc to confirm by bloods... but my next appointment isnt till Nov 15.. and that is only for a family background history thing. Won't see an OBGYN for actual baby until sometime after that.

Hey Ladies - congrats on your BFPs! Just to let you know that there is a June Bugs 2012 group if you would like to join up. All of the ladies are wonderful over there. Be warned...it is a very fast moving thread!! Wishing you all happy and healthy 9 months! xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/742385-june-bugs-2012-a.html

Hi ladies I am due end of June 2012 I have an 8mth old,5yr and 6yr old this is new for me to be having a summer baby as my 8mth old was born in Feb and my 5 and 6yr old where born in March so this is totally new to me even though its baby no4 lol HI everyone :0)

Hi. I am due June 23rd with my second. I currently have a 16 year old daughter, and a 10 year old adoptive son.

Hi everyone I am expected June 29th with my first! I am beyond excited but we haven't told anyone other than my best friend! My sister is having a baby and is due in April but I don't wanna "steal her shine" lol I got married first and now she is having the first baby! My mom is super excited to have a grandchild & my grandparent are excited to be great grands but we are gonna wait till Christmas and announce it to everyone I think im gonna where a soon to be mommy shirt to Christmas dinner!

Hey everyone I am due June 28th I have an eleven year old son and a daughter that turns six next month, so pretty big gaps. I am so excited and I can't wait to get my scan on Nov 16th. I have told lots of people lol. I wanted to keep it kind of quiet but my DH was having none of that lol.

I'm not due at the end of june but in the middle edd June 12th, 2012 and this is my second baby. Everything is alot worst with this pregnancy then with my first :/ morning sickness 1st time NONE this time ALL DAY, fatigue 1st time alittle but not alot i was still getting up and going this time all i want to do is sleep. Considering my 1st baby is a boy i wanna say that this one is a girl, all the random gender predictors i take say so too AND my boyfriends grandma is calling it a girl already and making a kittie cat pink quilt for the baby (i'm only 7 weeks she is way ahead of the program)

I am tired all day too. I have had so many symptoms this time it is crazy. I dont know what to think. With my boy I had morning sickness from 10-20 weeks and with my girl I had sore bbs and was tired. With this one I have everything lol

My pregnancy with my son was so easy and even he was easy after he was born. This time around its so much harder and everything is times by 10 compared to the last time. I really hope that its cause i'm having a girl cause then i will feel evened out alittle more :p i always wanted at least one boy and one girl

I hope you get what you want. I was so excited when my second was a girl so I had 1 of each. Now that I have one of each it doesn't really matter, and my husband doesn't want to find out what it is which is gonna kill me. I love finding out what it is but he thinks it will be soo exciting. uuggghhh I am going crazy already thinking I won't get to find out.

I love finding out just because then i can go shopping for either pink or blue stuff and not have to worry about getting the wrong gender appropriate outfit :) I can't wait to find out for sure what this little one is going to be. Like i said this is my second but my boyfriend this is his first and he is so excited and was about to go to the first appointment till i told him it was just paper work :p but he took the confirmation of the pregnancy the doctor gave me and carries it around in his wallet. Asked him why and he said to remind him he's gonna be a daddy when he's not around me and feeling sad

awww that is so sweet to carry the paperwork around gotta love him for that lol. I love finding out too because I absolutely love shopping. My plan is to buy all gender neutral furniture and a few neutral outfits but I am gonna buy one blue and one pink hospital outfit and stock up on gift cards so I can buy all the baby clothes I need after the baby is born and not have it hurt our wallet. I am so excited for my 8 week scan I can barely contain myself so when it gets close to the nineteen week gender scan I told my midwife she can't ask if I want to know or hint because this is something that DH really wants to do. I wish I could make him change his mind lol

yea its cute lol he even made a copy so i could get the proof of pregnancy to my insurance and wic office and he will still have the original :p he is so excited and already rubs my belly and lays his head on it trying to listen to see if he can hear the heart :p he is so cute. My son kisses my belly when anyone asks where the baby is at.

Hey. Can I join you all? I *think* I am due around the 22nd June... but as I have no idea if my dates are correct and I wont know till we have a dating scan this may change.

Feeling sick and tired and have gone off eating meat completely, exactly as I did with my now 14month old.. I must be mad.. 2 under 2...

me too? :flower: june 28 (?) 6 week scan tomorrow, hopefully i will find out more then.

Due June 22nd or 26th .. i guess my first scan will tell me which. Anyways.. i have been sort of tired (going to bed about 2 hours earlier than usual each night) and can't sleep worth beans. I get some mild cramping off and on, bloated like a baby bump (but its all water) and my boobs have gone up 2 bra sizes.

... but ms really hasnt hit hard. I have only thrown up twice... and some days i get that serious pain like im really hungry, or i'll start to dry heave for a few minutes... but it then all goes away. Like today.. nothing. It worries me that i might have a missed miscarriage or something. *sighs* i wish i wouldnt do that to myself, but i guess until i hit 2nd tri im going to be a worry wart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->