end of june ladies :)

Hi Ladies.
I am due June 25. Looks like we have a nice little group going here. We are having a few concerns about my HCG being low so I have a scan on Monday. Fingers crossed all is well and I can stay here.

By the way..... Anyone elses got this feeling in their tummy like they have done 100 sit ups? Its a weird stretchy muscle feeling.

Hi ladies, I'm due end of June. Everywhere I look gives me a different due date, anywhere from 25-29 June!

I tried to join in on the June 2012 thread but it's difficult. Some of those ladies having been chatting for almost four weeks before I showed up, and it's too fast moving for me to keep up, and I just can't catch up. Plus in gestational terms, the beginning of June is a long way from the end!

Hi, I lost the group, but now i have found you again.

Hope everyone is doing well, nausea is beginning to kick in now at random points throughout the day. I am just hoping it doesn't get as bad as last time when i had nausea throuhgout the most of the pregnancy.

Hiya ladies,
Got my first bout of morning sickness today. It came out of nowhere and stayed all day. I don't know how I can possibly go to work like this.

Hi all, i met my midwife yesterday at a information session and she worked my date to be 25th June which is day before OH birthday! I was born on dads birthday so you never know i might carry on a family tradition. Got super bad indigestion last night and was sick for 2 hours! But feel fine again today! Got my Booking in appointment with midwife on Tuesday! Anyone still Testing i have slowed down only tested once this week which was this morning lol :)

yea its cute lol he even made a copy so i could get the proof of pregnancy to my insurance and wic office and he will still have the original :p he is so excited and already rubs my belly and lays his head on it trying to listen to see if he can hear the heart :p he is so cute. My son kisses my belly when anyone asks where the baby is at.

i got another thing my boyfriend does...he won't let me throw away the original pregnancy test...its just stuck in the box put away

Any news, I got my first scan on the 22. Hope to hear a hb. I am sick as a dog ... throiwinb up about 4 times a day ... at least.

They moved the thread ... just to be in first trimester ...

Hi ladies im due around June 25th with baby number 4, ive joined a few of these bump buddy threads but still haven't managed to get a bump buddy yet :(

wont know my exact date until i have my 12 week scan. Hope you ladies don't mind me joining you.

Hello,
i'm due June 28th with my second. i already have a 15 month old.. my names alex

:hi: Hi I am due 26th June!! seems like there are quite a few of us due that day! :happydance: Wonder who will pop first!! I also have a 20 month old dd :kiss:

Im feeling fine nausea wise just really really tierd all the time and i have really bad constipation still (TMI) I have done everything i can think of to make it shift!! i feel like i cant eat atm due to being soooo backed up even though i feel hungry. I know it will hurt real bad if i eat something :/ Last night i woke up with sever adominal pains due to constipation ( i know its not the baby as i have miscarried before and its not the same pain nor in the same place.) anyone else in this boat?!?

Saw my little one toda y and dead on ... due June 30 .. same as my calculation. Strong heartbeat 172 ... so I guess another little girl? Heard over 150 girl and below boy ... my daughters was always high... I got medication against Ms today will pick them up tomorrow. I am soon nauseaus, I only drink 1/2 a day of fluid... I am going to the same dod, so he knows how I was with my DD, and gave me meds right away, with her I had to wait until 14 weeks, he kind of brushed it off... my daughter was freaking out at the uotrasound and was yelling baybaby and she touches my belly, and says baby and kisses it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->