End of September testers!

Peanut momma I try to pay attention to it and take notes. I got yellow snotlike cm with both of my girls so I keep an eye out for that.

Bbygurl welcome back to ttc world! I'm in the same boat of not knowing my cycle right now so I did opks also.

So, anyone ever see this in directions for test? Came from a doctor's office. Aparently , you should not be testing right after you pee.

Attachments

• 47_1473795897057.jpg
    47_1473795897057.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
So, anyone ever see this in directions for test? Came from a doctor's office. Aparently , you should not be testing right after you pee.

Can really see what is says well ...can you tell me ? I think it is saying allow it to sit at room temperature b4? I never heard this

Yes ladies, the doctors office tests say to allow urine sample to teach room temperature, then open packet and immediately dip into cup. Read at 5 minutes. So, that's about a 20 minute wait before dipping test. A parent when we pee into cup and not let it sit it has a higher chance of false negatives. And the hormone is not evenly distributed in the sample. That's why when they do a urine sample at doctor's office it seems like it takes forever.

:shock:Peanut momma. You have blown my mind and I think just changed ttc for all of those who do opks lol

Peanut momma, my bad! That's still very useful information! I wonder if it's the same for opk.....

That's interesting though sounds logical...I'll be doing that

Hey question. I know one of u had the implanon removed. Do I consider today CD 1 or tomorrow. I'm so confused.

Everything is making me she'd a tear today. My dd said night night mommy, and fell asleep next to our dog, tears. Saw a funny video and tears bc I liked it. Not normal for me. Grr

Funny, I looked it up about opks and the first answer to show was from this site lol
So, yes opks should reach room temperature as well prior to testing too.

Attachments

• 49_1473822826947.jpg
    49_1473822826947.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1
Haha so good to know peanutmomma!

Bbygurl not sure about implanon, did you start bleeding when you had it removed?

Funny, I looked it up about opks and the first answer to show was from this site lol
So, yes opks should reach room temperature as well prior to testing too.

I'm getting so impatient n really want to know if I'm gonna be a mummy r not!!! I'm barely 6dpo lol no real symptoms stupse

No not yet I had some spotting earlier today but that's about it.

I asked my sister who had implanon and she said cycle day 1 wasn't until it was full blown AF. She spotted for a week before it actually got going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->