End of September testers!

Welcome dandelion and sweet angel...nice to have yall..Gl
StillPraying...I'm just waking up...had a bit of insomnia lasstnight n I didn't go to bed til after 6 am this morning... Going n stock up Nowww!lol DH gonna flip when he sees the bag I'm going to bring home lol

Sweety Well you can always test with me on the 21st ya kbow8, for moral support :haha:

Taylor that's why I order from amazon and do the mad dash of beating him to the door on the day of delivery so I can hide them :rofl:

Sweety Well you can always test with me on the 21st ya kbow8, for moral support :haha:

Taylor that's why I order from amazon and do the mad dash of beating him to the door on the day of delivery so I can hide them :rofl:

LOL I'm dying at mad dash ur funny. ..I ordered some but shipping takes longer to get to barbados ...
How old are you
Will this be ur first baby?

Taylor I'm 25. I have 2 daughters and 3 angels :flower:
How about you? You live in Barbados?

Nausea sucks!!! Not saying it is in any way related to ttc though. But the more my boos hurt the more nauseated I am. Feels like the flu has hit me over the last few hours. Yuck

Nausea sucks!!! Not saying it is in any way related to ttc though. But the more my boos hurt the more nauseated I am. Feels like the flu has hit me over the last few hours. Yuck
Did you do another test? Sounds like ur pregnant to me:happydance:

Did you do another test? Sounds like ur pregnant to me:happydance:
Yesterday, bfn. But blood test will be done on the 27th since I have my monthly labs for my kidney and pancreas transplant then. But, if the spotting almost 2 weeks ago was supposed to be af, then I am on CD14. WE BD 2 DAYS AGO AND TODAY. so, wou.don't it be too early for nausea if we conceived 2 days ago? I have read that symptoms can occur before implantation, but really 2 days from conceiving? Who knows what's up.

Taylor I read in your signature you've never had a bfp,I'm so excited to share your first with you! I've never been to Barbados but the pictures look beautiful!

Peanutmomma, I was sick from the day I got pregnant with dd2 to the day I delivered. So I'd say it's a symptom! Are you testing in the AM? Blood tests are awesome,no debating lines haha. You had a transplant or you are getting one?

Taylor I read in your signature you've never had a bfp,I'm so excited to share your first with you! I've never been to Barbados but the pictures look beautiful!

Peanutmomma, I was sick from the day I got pregnant with dd2 to the day I delivered. So I'd say it's a symptom! Are you testing in the AM? Blood tests are awesome,no debating lines haha. You had a transplant or you are getting one?
Yes, I have been testing in morning since day after spotting, so since September 5th I have tested off and in. I received a kidney and pancreas transplant July 2015. I have monthly labs to see levels and I am tested for hormone balance, kidney function, blood gucose level, any any kidney or uti infections. I have had sore bbs for about a month now, blue veins for over 2 weeks, headaches, not a real af, fatigue, insomnia. And we were not trying. Dh and I decided after all of these symptoms that we will try now. I am in process of switching one of my anti rejection pills to a different one bc the one I take can cause fetal and maternal issues. But, I have not felt this nauseated til now. Dh texted me when he got to work tonight and said I look like I did right before bfp with dd. He said I was this nauseated then too. I didn't remember bc I was also sick bc of an undiagnosed kidney disease.

So I think I got my surge on the opks this morning as my opk showed nothing this evening. So ovulation is happening. I had a sharp pain on left side just above hip earlier today and this evening my left side on my pelvic area has had an twinging pain type sensation. So DTD tonight and will again tomorrow. And will be in the tww starting Saturday.

Peanutmomma oh wow that's pretty rough! I guess all of the labs will work in your favor though, very smart to look into your medications I probably wouldn't have thought of that! Is it the switch in medication possibly making you nauseous?

Bbygurl yay come join in the tww!

Peanutmomma oh wow that's pretty rough! I guess all of the labs will work in your favor though, very smart tho look into your medications I probably wouldn't have thought of that! Is it the switch in medication possibly making you nauseous?

Bbygurl yay come join in the tww!
No, I haven't switched meds yet. I have to have a kidney biopsy to rule out any signs of rejection. They do a 4 month, 1, 2,5 year biopsies for transplanted organs bc blood work doesn't tell 100% of all rejections and if there is a y sign of it the docs place the patient on steroids and antibiotics to fix it. But, after that and labs they will switch me. There usually is no effect like nausea for switching. Just is safer for having a baby. Now, if bloodwork shows I am already pregnant I will be switched immediately. A use a subsided for about 2 hours. Then, I got up to pee and my BIL was home from work and cooking his supper. So, now I am I my room nauseated again. I am wondering g if the food we had today didn't agree with me. But, I ate it off and on all day and it didn't bother me til over 4 to 6 hours later. Just not fun when ttc

Thanks StillPraying...ur lovely..I really hoping this cycle is it ..hope everything is well with everyone...still haven't tested hopefully tomorrow

Peanut if it didn't make anyone else sick it prolly wasn't the food I'm hoping it's a syyyymmmpptom!!
Hopefully the bloods will tell for sure!

Taylor fx this is our month!

So, the nausea comes and goes. And much worse at night. No actual vomiting, no fever, no diarrhea. Dh says I did the exact same with dd. Guess the food I ate didn't cause this bc it would be out of my system by now. I was only one to eat what I did though. When not miserable, my bbs hurt nbadly. If my light spotting 2 weeks ago was af then I am on cd14 and either O Tuesday or today We bd both Tuesday and thursday. Super amount of watery cm literally wet undies. Wish I could test a d know for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->