End of September testers!

Ugh I hope if doesn't wait a week that's going to push me back into a July baby..

Lol I'm in Texas, so that's why I wouldn't prefer a summer baby. 8 months pregnant here sounds miserable. I imagine Florida is just as bad, is that why you're bummed?

I'm very impatient now .....7dp0 only thing stopping me from testing is the fact I don't have any.

I'm very impatient now .....7dp0 online thing stopping me from testing is the fact I don't have any.

OMG MY PHONE AUTOCORRECTS ONLY TO ONLINE TOO. It drive me absolutely BONKERS.

LOL not like me ...it's so annoying..like I know what I want to say no need to correct it stupid fone...
How is this cycle going for you btw?? How many dpo are you?

I asked my sister who had implanon and she said cycle day 1 wasn't until it was full blown AF. She spotted for a week before it actually got going.

I asked my sister too. She said it's not af if not full blown bleed. If that's the case then I am on CD42 OF A 29 DAY CYCLE. STILL BFN HPT Though. Blood work soon

Waiting to O still, Taylor! CD9, had an extra long cycle last month (LP of 21 days), so who knows?

Lol I'm in Texas, so that's why I wouldn't prefer a summer baby. 8 months pregnant here sounds miserable. I imagine Florida is just as bad, is that why you're bummed?

Not really that. It will definetly be awful in this Florida heat. But just had mind on a June baby. I wouldnt mind a July baby that would be a great birthday present for me.

Green lol at your phone autocorrect and Taylor's only prevention is not having tests :rofl: OMG too funny

I'm 2dpo and only sensitive nipples to report. Haha my phone corrects nipples to nippers. Haha

Green lol at your phone autocorrect and Taylor's only prevention is not having tests :rofl: OMG too funny

I'm 2dpo and only sensitive nipples to report. Haha my phone corrects nipples to nippers. Haha

LOL our phones get crazy as well while ttcing! I'm going n buy tons of tests tomorrow ... wish me luck not using all in 1 day

6dpo...head cold and fever of 99.1 after work today...

Taylor as long as you share pics I promise to try and hold you back lol

Ask4joy sorry about the cold! Although it could be a symptom?

Hello, I am ttc our 3rd baby. I am currently in the tww at 3dpo and testing 28th sept

Good luck to everyone. D x

Taylor did you buy tests?

Dandelions I'm 3dpo also!

Sweety yay for tww! When are you testing?

3dpo and had diarrhea last night sorry tmi. Had it on day of o as well. Weird.

When does nausea start? I remember I had a bit, no vomiting, just before bfp with dd.

Peanutmomma I had right before both of my girls but not at all with my ds. I don't know with dd1 but dd2 it was like 7dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->