Endo Sufferers!

For me, when I cut out wheat or processed foods it gets better.

i havent really noticed what makes it better for me, although i do drink alot of caffine sometimes and ive heard that makes it worse. i dont eat much wheat but ill start cutting out processed food, thanks for the tip!
:dust:

SO CUT OUT WHEAT, GOT IT, PROCESSED FOODS-OK CALL ME DUMB BUT THE ONLY ONE I KNOW IS SLICED CHEESE:blush: WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF OTHER TYPES OF PROCESSED FOODS?:blush: OH, GOD AND CAFF. OH MY IDK IF I CAN DO IT-WORTH A TRY-I CAN DO IT-HAVE THE FAITH(OK SRY LITTLE RANT SPELL) :muaha: THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!

FOODS TO AVOID

wheat * - this includes breads, cakes and pasta products, all based on wheat
red meats - promotes negative prostaglandins
refined and concentrated carbohydrates - bread, flour, cakes made from refined flours
refined sugars and honey - causes inflammatory reaction
alcohol - consumes vit B stored in the liver
caffeine which is found in tea, coffee, soft drinks -increases abdominal cramps and increases estrogen levels
chocolate - as it contains sugars
dairy produce including all milk and cheese - inflammatory
fried food, margarine and hydrogenated fats - can stimulate negative prostaglandins
soy products and soy protein products - tamari can be used in small amounts
tinned and frozen packaged foods as little as possible
additives and preservatives - increase chemical load on the system

Note: Meat, dairy and eggs, promote the pro-inflammatory prostaglandins.

SOURCE: endo-resolved.com

I read that website last night. I think i've been inspired to try a diet. I can't cut all of that out, but there are somethings that wouldn't be a problem. This will be an adventure :rofl:

Well I can definately understand. Coffee, dairy and alcohol were the hardest for me. But I have it to a point where I can have that suff occasionally. I switched to rice milk and I try to find other things from the healthfood store to give me more ideas on what to do. It's hard, but I really really think it helped me a lot. I loooove that website. :D

Awsome thanks so much i am going to make a list and start eliminating the easy stuff!!! Wish me luck and again thanks and i will check out that web site !!!

Good luck honey! :D It's difficult at first, but if you can do it...you might feel loads better! :hug:

id really struggle with that! i dont eat meat at all. i never have! even when i was a baby if my mum gave me baby food with meat in id spit it out! so all i eat is dairy products really and lots of bread and pasta! i drink alot of fizzy drinks too. i dont think i could diet!

my af started today, and its just as painful as ever! my stomach feels all tender and sore and really really crampy. my backs absolutely killing me. that op hasent helped a bit with the pain but i hope it helps with being able to concieve. they only removed the endo around my uterus, fallopean tubes and ovaries. i swear ive got it on my thighs, bowels and thigh muscles too! i ache like mad every month, every where! but will be starting the clomid tomorrow!!!! :) cant wait!

I'm sorry about the pain so soon!!! I actually am very surprised, I hope it's just because you're still healing...:(

oh sweetie i am sorry AF showed here ugly face! but now you get to go on the clomid journey! i wish you all the luck and hopefully it will help you soon! i also know how you feel when AF showes for me i have intense pain for the first 2 days before and after it starts!! good luck and stay strong!

i think it might be because im still healing. my tummy feels so swollen it hurts when i touch it! and my back is the most painful im in complete agony with it, my stomachs all crampy :( and af is really really really heavy :( i cant wear tampons as its only 2 weeks after lap and im soaking through my pads. had to get up 3 times during the night and change. even then i still managed to leak all over my brand new pjs :( sorry tmi lol. but i really am suffering today. going to start taking my clomid today though, but i know its going to make my af's even heavier because it did last time im taking it. ive taken lots of painkillers but its not going away :( i dont feel that the surgery is going to help me at all. sorry ladies, just feel really down and crappy and sorry for myself today. i dont know what to do with myself! i darent even go in the bath without a tampon.

anyways......... how are you girls doing today?

Oh dinky i am sorry af is so heavy this month and the pain is worse sometimes surgry can do that but i would call the dr. To inform them because you are still healing!!! I will keep you in my thoughts today!!!! I know pain killers don't always take that kind of pain away completely i can take a double dose of what is required and still feel the pain so i op to just take as little as possible to just fuction!!! Feel better soon sweetie

I'm so sorry..:hugs2: I hate pads too......but they're just better for you especially at this point after surgery.

im feeling alot better now, i was in pain for 3 days and ive never been in pain that long! its only normally a day or 2. i think i have endo in my back muscles and my thigh muscles because they really really ache when im getting all my pain, the pain around my uterus wasnt so bad but they removed most of that. they wouldnt of removed it from anywhere else would they? well im taking my last clomid tablet tonight! have any of you girls taken it before? if so what time of day did you take it? last time i was on it i took it in the mornings but this time ive decided to take it at night, but i havent slept properly since ive started taking them. has anyone else had this problem? ive had to buy some sleeping tablets so that i can get some decent sleep tonight. ive started back at work today so not sleeping isnt exactly preparing me for work! how is everybody doing?

Hi! I am glad AF is over and poo on her for being so horrible:grr:! I am not familiar with the effects of clomid, but I do know you'll have some symptoms that might be similar to early pregnancy. In LTTTC there are people asking clomid questions often, maybe you'll find some answers there? :hug:

Hey ladies,

wasnt my month either, had a really heavy really painful period. But i think at last she is over. I have the worst headache today and my body just wants to go back to sleep. I keep looking in the mirror and thinking how good i want to look with a bump but im onto cycle 9 maybe this wll be my lucky 1.

I'm sorry :hissy:
We need to break this cycle!! I hope Dinky is the one who starts a NEW cycle of BFPs!

meli tia that sounds like a plan to me! we defo need to start breaking the heartbreaking BFN cycles! id love to be the 1st but it could be any one of us! were all on a journey and were all slowly getting there!!!!! hope&faith it propa sucks when she shows her ugly face dont it, every month we have all been continuously let down, we must be some really strong women to keep wanting to do this for so long but atleast we know how strong we can be! good luck to us all this month, i wont be doing anything to give me bad luck this time. dont know about you girls but this month im going to be checking which way im opening my crisps, im not even gunna step on any cracks lol!

OMG! 2LINESPLEASE is pregnant!!!!!!!! Wow! Our cycle has broken! We've got our first BFP!!
Congrats honey! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->