Endo Sufferers!

HI THERE LADIES I AM SOOOOOOO PROUD TO SAY I AM PREGNANT!!!:happydance::bfp: I AM STILL IN SHOCK!!! THIS WAS MY FIRST MONTH OF CLOMID AND WAS HOPING AND PRAYING BUT DIDN'T REALLY THINK IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! I AM HOPING EVERYONE HERE GETS A
bfp: SOON!!!
MY DOCTOR SAID HCG ON 07/20 WAS 25.4 (10DPO) AND PROGESTRONE WAS 6.64 WHICH IS LOW SO SHE STARTED ME ON PROGESTRONE SUPPOSITORIES AND I GO TOMORROW FOR MY SECOND BETA SO WISH ME LUCK!!!! I WILL KEEP YA POSTED WITH MY NUMBERS!!!
I REALLY PRAY THAT YA WILL JOIN ME SOON IT HAS BEEN SO GREAT SEENING A + AFTER SO MANY -! AND THANKS FOR ALL YA'S SUPPORT I REALLY HOPE MY BFP HAS TURNED THE TABLES TO NOTHING BUT ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

congratualtions 2lines .... I really hope this starts the ball rolling for us to get our bfp ... i think im forcing myself to be strong as i am so deperate to be a yummy mummy its all i want now to complete me, im not sure what i would do if i could never get pregnant. Anyways hoping to chill out a little bit this month as last month was so stressful and i may not see oh near ovulation but i think we will make an effort to meet up around that time. How is everyone else doing?

wow congrats 2lines! im so happy for you! it must be such a nice feeling to finally see those 2 lines! must be your name that did it lol. but now we have a bfp in this thread, hopefully it will catch on and the rest of us will follow suit. your really lucky to fall on your first cycle of clomid, i hope im the same this month! atleast you wont have to keep taking this horrible drug now. wishing you the best of luck! x
:dust:

..Hey Ladies! can I join please?

I've been ttc for 19 months ...I've not been diagnosed, but I know I have it as I have endometrioma on my left ovary...they found it as part of my infertility investigation...all else in order, I have a regular 28 day cycle, ovulate on day 14, HSG normal... They wouldn't do a lap as the cyst is v small, doesn't prevent ovulation and my only symptom is infertility, so they put me straight on the IVF waiting list ...And I feel even worse for comming here as my periods aren't as painfull as yours. I use to suffer a lot ( to a point that I'd fall on the floor and won't be able to get up) but then it gradually disappeared and since I started taking EPO and following the Endo diet on endo-resolved.com I don't even have to take painkillers...and it gets even better...I had no pain at all last month...nothing... Cutting out the milk, cheese and the red meat made the bloating go away. Worth trying!!!!!

I wanted to check something with you, have you ever had spotting at 6dpo? It started with a spot of red, then a spot of brown and ended with pink tinted mucus- it only happened in the evening of day 6 and the mornings of days 8and 10 and only when I wipe? Any chance of this being implantation bleeding or is it the endo playing up? I've never had spotting that early... It has happened (2-3 times only) but usually b4 the start of the period or after it ends as the endo implants secret out of synch ( I assume) ????? AF NOT expected (and not wellcome) on Sunday....

Hope you can help

i have my fingers firmly crossed for you brumbar ... i get spotting but not that early ( the only time i have ever experianced that was when i found out i was pregnant) I unfortunatley miscarried at 13 weeks so i really hope this is your sticky bean implanting! x x x

i have my fingers firmly crossed for you brumbar ... i get spotting but not that early ( the only time i have ever experianced that was when i found out i was pregnant) I unfortunatley miscarried at 13 weeks so i really hope this is your sticky bean implanting! x x x

Thanks hope&faith09...this is encouraging.... Sooooo sorry for your early loss, must be devastating!!!! I hate this endo and I'm really sick of this stupid diet and just wish that I really am pregnant so that I can have a burger!!!! I promise to go for a lean meat organic one....:wacko:

Its ok ... my m/c was 2 years ago ... had a long break and now on cycle 9 hoping for a sticky bean! x x x

when are you testing h&F09?...hope this is your month. I've never had a BFP....tested this morning 12dpo but no luck...

i havent ovulated yet ... think im on a 28 day cycle so should ovulate around wednesday and test two weeks after that! Keeping a pma ... i cant imagine getting two lines again but am really hoping i do really soon!

you got it once, I'm sure you'll get it again...be positive ( yes, I know how hard that is).... fingers crossed:)

Hey ladies. Hello Brumbar, welcome to our little home. :hug:

I'm awaiting AF at some point in the next few days. I've been struggling with Whooping cough for a month and I'm still having bad days. I didn't get much :sex: this month and I'm just positive that even though I can possibly GET pregnant, I can't STAY pregnant. So I'm at an odd crossroads and I don't know how to proceed. .........................

Whooping cough! I'm so sorry, being sick is never fun- even with good tv and ice cream! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hell, I can't even have Ice Cream due to the new diet I've started!!! AHHH! lol

Well, it's been quiet in here lately, so leave it to me to liven things up! We broke down and had DH have an SA done. Good thing we did because the results came back today as "poor prognosis". It's been a bit of a hit, but I am taking it in stride. Just F-ing figures though. So not only do I have endometriosis, but DH has crap :spermy: too. I swear I have no luck, good thing I don't play the lottery:haha:

Hi, I was diagnosed with endo in May, it's minimal but causes a lot discomfort. Am I an imposter in here? everyone else seems to have more severe cases than I.

Hey ladies.

Im still waiting for my lap date but on a mission to lose weight in the mean time ... from looking on an endo site and diets etc im not really sure what to do because im not sure if its possible for me to cut everything out ... has anyone else changed there diet and has this helped? x x x x

I didn't cut everything out because like you, it just wouldn't work. I just chose to cut what I thought I could handle and I told my self that I would allow myself to have some of it right after AF. Last month was a remarkably easy period, so i guess it worked!

thanks wishn2bmom - what stuff did you cut out ... i had the worst month last month this one so far has been a lil easier but i really want to get started and lose some weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->