• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Endometriosis

Fx for your hsg! Maybe all you are needing is your tubes cleared? Or it will let you know that actually fertility help is needed, always better to know what you are dealing with I feel!
Lupron and Zoladex are heavy duty medications and not to be entered into lightly but when you have painful endo then you'll try almost anything!
Re pain meds when you do get pregnant the pain might ease off, I am down to one pk in the morning and two at night, some days I need one at lunch but those days are rare.
Good luck for tomorrow!
Stella, Labmommy and Nimblejim hope you are all well x

Hi girls, quick update! I had my scan yesterday to see if the pregnancy is viable (I am 6 weeks, 3 days) and all is fine so far. I was so emotional when I saw the baby on the monitor that the nurse had to get me a box of tissues! I am just taking it a day at a time, that is all I can do. I am having horrendous morning sickness but am not actually vomitting, just waves of nausea. I am fantasising about food all the time (food I would never normally eat!!!). Hope everyone is doing ok. :thumbup:

Hello, I have endo too...is there any foods that I must avoid? Thanks. :)

Hi Pris, personally I have found a change in diet made a real difference, accompanied by regular exercise. I am afraid to say a mainly vegetarian diet suited me (no red meat, but some organic chicken), no spices and no chocolate (chocolate is a real biggie for me and causes me to have awful upset tummies). Plus a big increase in fibre, so I have natural museli with linseeds for breakfast to ensure I go to the loo at least once a day. Jogging every other day also made a real difference. I have never actually had a laparoscopy so I do not know how bad my endo is. The consultant I saw said that research has shown that wheat is really bad for some endo sufferers. I have a son who is 3 and have had two miscarriages at 12 and 8 weeks. The consultant said that the endo did not cause the miscarriages but just bad luck/age (I am 38 now). I was booked in for a laparoscopy but fell pregnant and I am now 9 weeks pregnant. I am just taking every day at a time and praying this one sticks. Hope I have been of some help.

Hi ladies, fifi thanks for the words of encouragement. HSG was extremely painful, it was quite obvious that my endo came back with a-vengeance since my last lap was not even a year ago. The preliminary results looked good, no blockages and have an appt for the results and hopefully a prescription for clomid on Wednesday. The plus side to the HSG is that my pain level from my endo has decreased significantly, first time in over a year that ive only taken one pain pill in a 3 wk period. Why Virgina there is a Santa, lol.
Pris, I have found that including fiber rich vegetables in my diet at every meal helps. I also avoid all soy products (which is a real bummer cause I love soy milk) as soy mimichs estrogen which only "feeds" the growth of endo. Good luck and baby dust to all.
Fifi you truly are inspiration to all of us fellow endo sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"