Entering TWW...

StaceyKor

Mummy to 2 princesses x
Reaction score
Woooohooo!! 2 positive OPKs today...so i guess i'll be in TWW tomorrow. My last 2 cycles have been 65 days...this one looks like itl be down to 42!! So i'm over the moon!! I am meant to be getting bloods taken tomorrow (cd21) to see what my hormones were doing, so not sure of the doc will still want to do it. It wasnt actually to check for ovulation...as i wasnt expected to ovulate u til the end of the month (on 65 day cycle), so they could check why my cycles r so long suddenly...but now the bloods will be taken on O day, so who knows what itl show?!?xx

congratulations on getting shorter cycles.
were in the same boat hun, i have only had 3 periods since my son was born and he is 1 next week, so i feel your pain DEFINATELY.
xxx HUGS xxx

well done you xxx

Wow, only 3 periods...thats super long cycles. Are u BF? I heard that can delay ur cycles. Ur kids are such cuties btw xx

aw thank you hun. xxx
yeah i had my first period with no signs or warnings and it lasted 2 weeks.
the second was 48 days,
this one should be 38 days, i am currently on CD38 (in 30 mins time) LOL

and yeah still breastfeeding him. bless him x

Thats quite a good cycle length ur down to then, especially considering ur still BF. Fingers crossed ul get ur BFP this month!!xx

hiya girls sorry to jump on this thread, i got my first positive ovu test this month i hate this 2 week wait it drives me nuts every month xxx

Aw i know, it just drags by!! If only there was a way to skip it!
Got all my bloods taken today, get results at the end of the week so hopefully all is ok xx

morning girlies, i took a ovu test this morning and it was positive again i dont well today i feel sick and was wide awake most of the night with back pain so very tired today tomorrow i guess it will be my first day past ovulation then the fun begins in the waiting game lol xxx hope everyone is ok today i hope your bloods go ok for you hun xxx

Thats me 1dpo today i think. I hate the fact its at least a 10 day wait now before i'll know whats going on. Least i have my blood results at the end of the week so itl be interesting to see what those show. Hopefully LH should be high as it was O day. U ladies up to much over the next 2 weeks to try to take ur mind off it?xx

im going to try not to symptom spot this month last month my boobs changed so much and had cramping from 4dpo and still bfn i hope nature takes its course weve been trying for 5 years but this is the 2nd month of trying with clear blue digital ovu test the reviews are very high with them xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->