• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Essex Anyone

Tootsie

Reaction score
Well Inside the M25. But still classed as Essex

Anyone near me. Nope ok then i guess my tag for location is right :lol:
Click the link for a map.

hi from the looks of it i live just the other side of Gallows corner so i am about 5 mins away from you.

I'm from Chelmsford, well close to Chelmsford anyway.

Stace x

Unfortunatl the maps just centred at Havering i actually come from Rainham, so thats at the bottom of havering just by the A1306

i am in chelmsford- always in romford as family all there!!!!xx

Im from Romford... not far from some of you.. im more dagenham lol but im always in romford practically live there lol

I spend alot of time in Colchester at the fella's :)

Im from Brentwood and Barking!! Not far from alot of you! lol

omg! I live in Essex too! I live in Clacton... actually, I think I live in the same house as you...

:rofl:

Oooh, wherebouts in Clacton? My folks live in Clacton, right by the Martello Tower in Martello Bay.

I'm an East London girl myself but I'm from Essex originally so mind if I join?

Hi,

Calling all Mums and Mums-to-be in Essex!

I recently started up a forum for exchanging information about things to do, what's going on etc. We've arranged a couple of meet-ups too and it's taken off really well.

I hope this is okay to post here, I just thought it might be of interest to some of you.

www.essexmums.org

Thanks

Louise

I am in Maldon and work in Chelmsford!

Oooh, wherebouts in Clacton? My folks live in Clacton, right by the Martello Tower in Martello Bay.

I'm an East London girl myself but I'm from Essex originally so mind if I join?

Small world - When did they move there? My sister lived there 2 years ago so if they were about then they must have been neighbours!

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to this site, I'm from Chelmsford, nice to see there are some mums and mums to be close too! Good old Essex!
:happydance:

x

Well it's weird how many people are actually from the same area or close by anyway!

Hey everyone! :hi:
Hope you don't mind me joining in!

I was born in Barking, lived most of my life in Chelmsford and now live in Braintree so I've lived in Essex all my life! Although I don't like being called an 'Essex Bird' :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"