• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Essex Anyone

Hi - I'm Denise 37 and new to this site. I have a 5 year old son and a 4 month old daughter. We live near Romford. Would love to meet some new mums for coffee and chats. :)

Hi - I'm Denise 37 and new to this site. I have a 5 year old son and a 4 month old daughter. We live near Romford. Would love to meet some new mums for coffee and chats. :)

Hey me and also Tootsie live in Rainham so very close welcome to the site :cloud9::hugs:

Hey all,
Maldon girl ;) Born'n'bred lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nice to see many locals
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3rd Trimester 3rd pregnancy ;)

i'm in Dagenham/borders of chadwell heath.

I have a Son who is 3 and currently in my 3rd pregnancy (lost 2nd one in june)
Due march 16th

Hi girls,

I'm living and working in Chelmsford. I'm 25 and this is our first Child... Very excited.

I definitely need some girls to chat to.... :)

hi, ive just moved to halsted- sible hedingham :)

Hidy hi ;)
(ONO and Maldon and Chelmsford crew)
I spent my whole life in woodham (SWF), lived there till i was 15 then we moved to Mayland (Near Maldon). I still go out in woodham and Chelmsford. I was working at 3 rivers for a while as a fitness instructor and teaching the poll dancing classes. My name is Nikki Leslie im 28, i know woodham is a small place and we might of hurd of each other. Well hope we can catch up some time, maybe grab a bite at the crier one weekend or have a coffee at star bucks in Chelmford. We could have a baby and bump night out in Chelmsford 1 night, bet that will look well funny lol Anyway keep in touch and hope all is well. :)

Hiii i'm in Cranham but originally from Dagenham, and still there alot as thats where all my family/friends are lol.

We should all meet at kidspace up Romford or something :D

Hi

I live in Hornchurch, I'm 26 with two gorgeous babies. Eleanor who is 22 months and Henry who is 8 weeks x

Chelmsford here too but can drive so don't mind travelling! I have lots of family in Romford, I also met another lovely mummy today for a playdate in Colchester :)

I live near romford, trying to concieve and youngest baby is 20months

Hiii i'm in Cranham but originally from Dagenham, and still there alot as thats where all my family/friends are lol.

We should all meet at kidspace up Romford or something :D

i have just moved from cranham well 9 months ago! :D

Ohh your miles away now lol :( Cranham is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!!!!!!!

yep it is OH works near the airport so had to move. were abouts in cranham you live? i used to live down rectory gardens by the hump back bridge. yeah not alot gone on there small place lol xx

I live on the main road down near the a127! We are moving soon though, its a nice enough place but I feel like im stuck in a time warp with lots of old people lol!!

Haha yeah loads of oldies lol were you moving to ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"