• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Essex Anyone

seen a couple of you Harlow girls on here, I'm another one :thumbup:
Would be nice to meet up with some other younger mums, as I seem to be the only one among my friends lol

seen a couple of you Harlow girls on here, I'm another one :thumbup:
Would be nice to meet up with some other younger mums, as I seem to be the only one among my friends lol

Hiya!

Im 20, first pregnancy! Live in harlow!! Where abouts in Harlow are you?!x

I'm on ongar dies that count as Harlow??? I wouldn't say I'm a younger mum but I'm 32... Would love to meet up with other mums my LO is 10 weeks old and my first

Ongar is only a bus away, can do meet up north Weald :haha:

Anyone going to this ??

https://www.bumpsbabesandkids.co.uk/

I've never heard of it!!! Has anyone been before??

I've never heard of it would consider going to the December dates as LO will be here :)

Were going tomorrow, will let you all know what its like :)

Well i wont be taking the kids again, what a rip off ! £10 to get in which was a family ticket, on the site it says free this, free that, nothing was free, my girls made a necklace each £2.50 each, both had their faces painted £2.50 each, they saw peppa pig and george which didn't look anything like them, they had a stall selling fruit skewers for £2 each which you could dip in chocolate, the skewer had 4 tiny bits on, you could buy more fruit and choc at a shop for it, they had a tiny bouncy castle and slide which was free but for the amount of children that were there wasn't worth it, the rest was stalls selling stuff... the only bit i did like was they showed a baby sensory class which they do all around essex but William got bored!

Thought I'd say hello :wave: I'm in Basildon and work in Westcliff so spend a lot of time going up the A127 or A13 for the odd trip to Lakeside :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"