Essex Anyone

right down the road from me babycakes, or should that be up the road from me as hornchurch is more upmarket ;)

Was going to post a new topic then saw this one I live In Rainham :D so near a few of you...

Thought I'd join in...I'm in Maldon near Chelmsford!

ooh maldon's lovley we have Judo competitions at the sports centre there all the time :D

:wave: hello

hey I'm in harold hill. Just moved to essex from hampshire three months ago! So I cldn't tell you who I'm actually close too! But need friends! (boo hoo, left all mine in hampshire!)

:wave: hello shining star. Welcome to the area, i'm at the other end of havering though so a bit of a trek.

Hi Shining_Star ***waves*** :D I used to live where you are am about 20mins away from you now.

I live in South Woodham Ferrers.
Can't believe how many local people are on here.

cool nice to know there are some locals abt, feel free to pm me. I don't wanna harass anyone, but need some girlie going for coffee mates

Ello OWO :D

Coffee meeting or Tea in my case sounds great also munch would be great. Maybe we could organise a meeting in Romford as its in the middle.

Anyone interested post here :D

I'm in Hornchurch too, so thought I wouls say hi.

MrsP

hey I'm in harold hill. Just moved to essex from hampshire three months ago! So I cldn't tell you who I'm actually close too! But need friends! (boo hoo, left all mine in hampshire!)

hi im in harold hill too i sent you a pm where in harold hill are you.

Hey! There! anyway near Dagenham?? lol well thats me, Im near Romford as well!!

Hi all, my name is Kelly and I am from Hornchurch. Anyone near me fancy meeting for coffee? Have two children aged 5yrs and 15 weeks.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->