Evap again? *UPDATE*

xamyrx

Reaction score
*more pics added*

hi everyone! It’s been a long time since I posted on here due to giving up on ttc #2!

A brief history... PCOS, conceived DD5 on Clomid 100mg!

Suffered with horrendous Hyperemisis throughout :-(

So here I am! My cycles are very irregular and we haven’t been actively trying but I’ve had cramps for the past week, my boobs feel so sore and full and the sickness has begun! I was sick 4 times yesterday and one so far this morning:-( and I am exhausted but I keep getting BFN...this is this mornings test, but I fell asleep before reading and this was what I woke up to 4 hours later...am I right in thinking it’s an evap?

Tia xxx

0EA8B480-9D4D-41A8-A915-E98921D5AB5F.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks very thick for an eval. Good luck x

Yeah I would say that's the start of a bfp :)

I would test again just to be sure, but I don’t think it’s an evap as it’s not thin and given your symptoms. Best of luck x

I’ve just done this one From tesco, and I know I can see a very very faint second line and this was almost immediately! Can anyone else see it too?

42515974-0801-4590-A7C7-CDE2DB3A90DF.jpeg

I definitely see something, I never got a positive strip test until after af! Can you get a frer? I'm pretty sure it would show :)

I definitely see something, I never got a positive strip test until after af! Can you get a frer? I'm pretty sure it would show :)
Oh my goodness! I can’t actually believe that it could be happening and it’s not just my eyes!!

Oh my goodness! I can’t actually believe that it could be happening and it’s not just my eyes!!

Good luck to you hun! I'll be following :)

I see a faint line on the ic and a thick one on the blue test, GL!

*update*

So I’ve done 2 more IC as you can see from the picture, I didn’t make the frer clear to see because as far as I’m concerned it’s bfn :-( but hopefully this is s good news??!

3F2FC01B-31EA-451F-9B00-8A8737342503.jpeg

*more pics added*

hi everyone! It’s been a long time since I posted on here due to giving up on ttc #2!

A brief history... PCOS, conceived DD5 on Clomid 100mg!

Suffered with horrendous Hyperemisis throughout :-(

So here I am! My cycles are very irregular and we haven’t been actively trying but I’ve had cramps for the past week, my boobs feel so sore and full and the sickness has begun! I was sick 4 times yesterday and one so far this morning:-( and I am exhausted but I keep getting BFN...this is this mornings test, but I fell asleep before reading and this was what I woke up to 4 hours later...am I right in thinking it’s an evap?

Tia xxx
Done 4 ICs now...all these lines came up immediately...
View attachment 1062409

6835D388-616E-4884-9C7E-83FA69540261.jpeg

Are these the Tesco strips?, I would try a different brand I have seen these are terrible and used one myself when I deffo was not pregnant and got a clear line. Xx

They are :-( oh no!!
I’ve got a frer to try in the morning

I can see the lines on the cheapies. Was there nothing at all on the frer? I’m really surprised if not xx

Hi! These are the results this morning, im sure they’re both BFN! But the more I look at the frer the more I see a line!! I know it’s just line eye though, I’m gutted though as I expected a full line today! This photo was taken within 5 mins of the test xx

295BA4D0-9BA9-42E6-A434-3E60B8034C09.jpeg

Are you using fmu for these tests? My morning pee was terrible this time and I got a much stronger line in the afternoon. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->