Evap again? *UPDATE*

The only one I used FMU was the FRER this morning, all the others were later on in the day. I’m still in limbo as to what’s going on, but (tmi) the pain in my boobs is awful! I’ve never known discomfort like this for a long time! :-( I’m worried it’s all just psychological now with the bfn this morning

Frer has been crap for me recently. The cheapie Walmart blue dye ones have shown much more than frer.

Stalking!

Frer has been crap for me recently. The cheapie Walmart blue dye ones have shown much more than frer.

Stalking!
Thank you for the support I plan on testing with an IC this evening x

So, I’ve had some new tests delivered, they’re 10ml ones, and please excuse my hubbys hands! Haha but this has been tweaked a tiny bit, by making it a bit darker...I think it’s a BFP!

F51C8CBE-03F9-4A57-B351-142C377E4E58.jpeg

I do see something vvvvvvvvvvvvv faint, good luck:)

I do see something vvvvvvvvvvvvv faint, good luck:)
Thank you :) I’ve edited the brightness.... it’s getting to addictive haha, it’s all I can think about

E1765045-8311-4C7A-A56A-B16AECA50987.jpeg

Tbh the cheapie look like evaps. I dont see anything on the frers. The last test I cant see anything. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to bring you down, just cant see anything

Tbh the cheapie look like evaps. I dont see anything on the frers. The last test I cant see anything. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to bring you down, just cant see anything
I swear i hate to be the bad guy when i don't see a line. Like i truly do not have line eyes and i don't like giving false hope just for the witch to show up.
I also don't see any on any of them. A gal in a testing group has tested since 3dpo and posts a pic every time saying its very very faint....ummm i don't see it on any and after 21dpo it shouldn't be faint anymore imo
Why can't ppl still be positive but honest at the same time!

I swear i hate to be the bad guy when i don't see a line. Like i truly do not have line eyes and i don't like giving false hope just for the witch to show up.
I also don't see any on any of them. A gal in a testing group has tested since 3dpo and posts a pic every time saying its very very faint....ummm i don't see it on any and after 21dpo it shouldn't be faint anymore imo
Why can't ppl still be positive but honest at the same time!

Yup I'm in total agreement w you. I just don't want anyone to think I'm being negative. I truly don't see a line.

I don't see anything on the new tests, do you have unedited pics x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Congratulations hon wishing u a very happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back