Evap/indent?!

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I’m only 6DPO. Surely these aren’t actual lines?

Trying out new tests so I’m wondering whether they’re just awful for evaps/indents?

045E63AE-BF64-4649-B167-DE44B6CC28FD.jpeg

I've had so many evaps on these tests and convinced I was pregnant each month.
6dpo is so early.
Fingers crossed x

I used similar tests before and had faint lines for my youngest son, I did think 6dpo was way early but I’ve had stark white for negatives before so I was a bit shocked and dipped a second one in!

I’ve compared to my previous tests with my youngest son and they’re equally as dark

it may be the tests, we’ll see! I’ll be testing daily! I’ve had mild cramping at random points (not constant) today, yesterday and the day before.

I’m a bit shocked at seeing anything right now haha

I do see what you mean but I however have been stung badly in the past by these sort of tests, I hate seeing ladies get lines like this then nothing it breaks my heart, but 6dpo is early to have any line to be brutally honest, but your a woman after my own heart testing early I use to start testing at 6dpo and wasn't ashamed to admit it :haha: xx

They look positive to me as well. Personally ive never had trouble with those tests before.

I do see what you mean but I however have been stung badly in the past by these sort of tests, I hate seeing ladies get lines like this then nothing it breaks my heart, but 6dpo is early to have any line to be brutally honest, but your a woman after my own heart testing early I use to start testing at 6dpo and wasn't ashamed to admit it :haha: xx

I’ll be okay with either result, as the timing wasn’t planned (but I do feel like I have one last baby on the cards at some point!)

Thankfully these tests are so cheap I’ll test daily and line them all up!

I’ll be okay with either result, as the timing wasn’t planned (but I do feel like I have one last baby on the cards at some point!)

Thankfully these tests are so cheap I’ll test daily and line them all up!

Oh yea they are so cheap I've just got some 35 for about 3 pound :shrug: I ain't even trying but keeping them in house for the just incase moment :shrug: xx

Are you sure you’re only 6dpo?
I’m not 100% sure, but we did BD on what I’m guesstimating was ovulation day! We haven’t had BD any other day before/after this cycle

Is there a possibility I’ve ovulated a couple of days earlier, did BD then implantation followed within a few days and implantation has happened up to a few days ago? Iduno if that’s how it works or if that’s possible

Only been going by my cycle dates and an app that suggests a likely ovulation day though so anything is possible!

can’t wait to test tomorrow!

I can see them and think they have pink in them good luck!

I think they may have been some cruel cruel indent/evap lines

first test looked stark white, second I could see something but it was barely there. Nothing like yestetday!

the tests from yesterday now look blank too that they’ve dried.

still plenty of time to test though so we’ll see! Serves me right for testing so early

I can see something on one photo, then a minute later it’s gone.

probably bfn

4198A519-6044-4DBF-8C83-8002E5105DD9.jpeg C57A3BB3-9847-4249-918C-D5D13941BD11.jpeg

I can see shadows on them but so unsure :shrug: the ones you took yesterday have some nasty indents in them :shrug: xx

Still early but they’re stark white again!

can’t believe those indents on the first two!

Getting really annoyed with these indents! The last few days I’ve had completely stark white results, during processing.

Today I didn’t even use fmu and I get these indent lines again, but mid process, they seem to lighten up once the time frame has ended, but still just about visible.

I think I’m 9/10dpo which to be honest I’ve never tested and got a positive until I was due AF, so there’s still time I guess!

very very odd though! I’m doing 2 tests at a time to make sure indents aren’t occurring on just one test!

5EFBEEF4-67F4-488F-9CF8-03A2183A2F6B.jpeg

I see them as you say tho don't no weather they indents or not, and it is so strange having indents on both:shrug: xx

So so annoying [-(

Hopefully will get a clear result soon!

very odd though, that some days both tests are having indents, and other days totally blank!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->