Evap/indent?!

I think you may have got a bad batch do you think? Xx

I think you may have got a bad batch do you think? Xx

Possibly!
Just very odd when I have indents it’s on both, otherwise the last few days have been blank!

I might consider it negative until there’s a much darker line with much more colour! Never had such bad tests before! The only time I had an obviously bad test both lines bled weird and the whole test went blank. Never had cruel indents :oops:

not going to lie I did get my hopes up when I had the original darker indents, and was a bit gutted when the last few days were stark white but hey ho!

They look like my very early bfp with ICs to be honest.
Barely anything on IC but clear line on CB. This was 12dpo.
Hope this turns into your BFP!! XX

20211019_073958.jpg 20211020_052049.jpg

Possibly!
Just very odd when I have indents it’s on both, otherwise the last few days have been blank!

I might consider it negative until there’s a much darker line with much more colour! Never had such bad tests before! The only time I had an obviously bad test both lines bled weird and the whole test went blank. Never had cruel indents :oops:

not going to lie I did get my hopes up when I had the original darker indents, and was a bit gutted when the last few days were stark white but hey ho!

It is odd that every 2 you do like you very first 2 then these 2 did that tbh have you had a look at them dried? Now looking back in photo could possibly be a early bfp maybe I don't want to say for sure and get your hopes up :cry: xx

They look like my very early bfp with ICs to be honest.
Barely anything on IC but clear line on CB. This was 12dpo.
Hope this turns into your BFP!! XX

View attachment 1105305 View attachment 1105306

they do don’t they! My early bfp with my youngest was just like this, it was closer to AF though! So there’s still time! Im hoping the next few days shows something clearer so I know for sure!

It is odd that every 2 you do like you very first 2 then these 2 did that tbh have you had a look at them dried? Now looking back in photo could possibly be a early bfp maybe I don't want to say for sure and get your hopes up :cry: xx

When dry theyre almost invisible!

on all previous dried tests the indents are gone (or there were no indents whilst processing to begin with) but these two I’ve taken today, I mean they definitely look like negative tests at first glance but I can definitely see the indents very very very faintly (so faint I think even a photo wouldn’t show it)

I didn’t use fmu so I’m hoping tomorrow is a clearer answer!

I’d given up yesterday but now I’m a little hopeful today. Trying not to be gutted if it’s negative, but when it’s a possibility and you start day dreaming about names, it’s always a little bit sad isn’t it x

I’d say those look like early positives, I hope they progress!

If they look darker mid-process it’s likely the dye moving across the test line. Not negating that it could very well be an early BFP…just saying either way that might be why you see it darker mid-process

Second photo is during processing and first is just after processing!

I still see an indent on these once processed, which is a bit more visible than what I could see yesterday!

this is so incredibly frustrating now haha

will save buying a different test until closer to when I’m due on!

94260C74-5666-4254-BAA3-58947AAF8579.jpeg 07C7F208-B7F2-45B3-B12D-589B5F5F9E03.jpeg

Anyone recommend any cheapies off eBay? (Uk) trying to avoid Amazon as my sister uses my account haha

these MUST be a bad batch

Anyone recommend any cheapies off eBay? (Uk) trying to avoid Amazon as my sister uses my account haha

these MUST be a bad batch

Easy@home are good :) don't no if can get of ebay maybe can not sure :shrug: if you were close to me I could have got you some of amazon and brought to you but you prob miles away :haha: I'm in North East England, like not far from Newcastle way xx

Easy@home are good :) don't no if can get of ebay maybe can not sure :shrug: if you were close to me I could have got you some of amazon and brought to you but you prob miles away :haha: I'm in North East England, like not far from Newcastle way xx

Aw bless you, unfortunately not near Newcastle! I’m in the West Midlands! Very kind gesture though xx I’ll have a look for those, I’ve ordered a clear blue as well just to try something entirely different (never tried that one)

it’s still not too late though, I only had my faint faint lines with my youngest son the day I was due on (so faint I initially thought it was negative) and his line progression was super slow! I’m due on in about 5/6 days so we’ll see xx

Aw bless you, unfortunately not near Newcastle! I’m in the West Midlands! Very kind gesture though xx I’ll have a look for those, I’ve ordered a clear blue as well just to try something entirely different (never tried that one)

it’s still not too late though, I only had my faint faint lines with my youngest son the day I was due on (so faint I initially thought it was negative) and his line progression was super slow! I’m due on in about 5/6 days so we’ll see xx

Oh I see where your from I'm a Tamworth girl :) mmm clear blue are blue dye and can be notorious for evaps and showing something that ain't there, tbh I never had a prob with clearblue I just no others have and there seems to be no test out there these days to rely on :shrug: xx

Yes This is a tricky one! x Good luck. Watching post xx. deffo see the indent ont the 1st tests but on the other pictures i feel like i see something but aint sure..

@Brightxeyes did you test again love xx

I haven’t received the new tests yet, but I’ve tried the dip dyes again which have either been stark white or incredibly faint ‘shadows’ (I’d barely call them indents really)

AF is due in 4/5 days but I think it’s going to be negative x

I haven’t received the new tests yet, but I’ve tried the dip dyes again which have either been stark white or incredibly faint ‘shadows’ (I’d barely call them indents really)

AF is due in 4/5 days but I think it’s going to be negative x

You never no love :) fingers crossed for you xx

Good luck when you try the new tests. There is plenty of days before your next af. You could still get a positive test.
Fingers crossed! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"