Evap/indent?!

Good luck with the new tests. What ones did u go for in the end?

Oh man, I think I’m spotting (ever since I’ve had my youngest I sometimes spot, barely noticeable, a few days before AF) so I think AF is on the way!

hopefully I’ll be back soon! :(

Oh man, I think I’m spotting (ever since I’ve had my youngest I sometimes spot, barely noticeable, a few days before AF) so I think AF is on the way!

hopefully I’ll be back soon! :(

Oh no so sorry I never spotted but last cycle mine did that I was baffled lol xx

Took a few days break from the forum! I’m still ‘spotting’/barely bleeding.

I typically have a few days of light bleeding, a bad day of bleeding, sometimes two, then light bleeding and gone. I would have thought I’d have had a heavier day by now… so I am tempted to test again if things don’t progress with AF…

I spotted with both of my son’s early pregnancy, and especially during my last pregnancy, I would spot (a noticeable amount) every time I had a bowel movement (I guess I was a bit constipated for the first couple of months)

Who knows

I will add my boobs are absolutely killing me… which is making me very suspicious! I don’t usually notice much in terms of AF/PMS symptoms. My boobs ache and are tender and I sometimes get almost a burning sensation and they feel harder in a tender way. I never get that!

I’ll give it a day or two before testing to be sure! But yeah I guess it ain’t over yet!

Took a few days break from the forum! I’m still ‘spotting’/barely bleeding.

I typically have a few days of light bleeding, a bad day of bleeding, sometimes two, then light bleeding and gone. I would have thought I’d have had a heavier day by now… so I am tempted to test again if things don’t progress with AF…

I spotted with both of my son’s early pregnancy, and especially during my last pregnancy, I would spot (a noticeable amount) every time I had a bowel movement (I guess I was a bit constipated for the first couple of months)

Who knows

I will add my boobs are absolutely killing me… which is making me very suspicious! I don’t usually notice much in terms of AF/PMS symptoms. My boobs ache and are tender and I sometimes get almost a burning sensation and they feel harder in a tender way. I never get that!

I’ll give it a day or two before testing to be sure! But yeah I guess it ain’t over yet!

Never no love if your boobs hurting is unusual for you then yes I think I would have tested by now xx

Used another cheapy, looks unlikely though! A very odd AF that’s in no hurry to get properly started probably!

Never no love if your boobs hurting is unusual for you then yes I think I would have tested by now xx

:shock:
Girl wha??? :rofl: Lessbereal. You’d have peed on 47 assorted sticks by now (and I’d have viewed every single one!) :hugs:

Girl wha??? :rofl: Lessbereal. You’d have peed on 47 assorted sticks by now (and I’d have viewed every single one!) :hugs:

Dam right I would have even sent you a message with the bloody things:rofl: xx

And I absolutely love how you no me so well :rofl: you probably no me better than myself :haha: xx

I’ve had such an odd period that I’m wondering whether I had a *nearly* pregnancy. At the same time, it’s my first period since covid so I’ve heard that can mess around with it!

I spotted for like 4/5 days rather than 2/3, had a two day heavier bleed and a lighter day and then I thought it was stopping and was going to switch to a tiny pad.
Yestetday it got heavier with fresher blood, and just before my shower I had a large clot come out when I wiped. It was really big. I asked on a group I’m in and someone suggested a decidual cast but it looks more like a clot or maybe several clots together compared to that.

very odd for it to happen after some questionable faint lines though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->