Evap lines??? Inverted pic pg3

Looks like an evap to me, sorry hun :hugs: hope its not!

looks like the evap lines I was getting...hopefully in a few days you will see it get darker!!

Thanks for all the replies girls. I hate doing these stupid tests. lol I find them way to confusing. I do have another one,same as this one,only cheap,that im trying to safe untill friday. Will do it then,if i dont cave before then!:rofl::hugs:

That looks exactly like my bfp that i got with the very same brand! I was 4 wks pregnant with twins!! Everything crossed for you hun x x x

To me looks like :bfp: i used these tests is the line still there? cant anyone invert it for you hun? you must have really good willpower not to test! :hugs:

That looks exactly like my bfp that i got with the very same brand! I was 4 wks pregnant with twins!! Everything crossed for you hun x x x

oooo how exciting....ive never used these,but got them as they are cheap. Dont know how i would cope with twins tho:dohh::rofl: Thanks for the reply sweetie:hug:

To me looks like :bfp: i used these tests is the line still there? cant anyone invert it for you hun? you must have really good willpower not to test! :hugs:

Hi hun....i checked this morning,and the line is still there? What does it mean if its still there? I dont know who i can ask to invert for me:cry: If inverted,would that show a def positive or does it show evaps? Sorry im confused could never understand this evap thing and what im supose to look for.:dohh::rofl::hugs:

I would test again if i was you and see what happens this time but i think its a :bfp: but dont want to get your hopes up is there anyway you could post pic of it again? has line got any darker? xx:hugs:

I would test again if i was you and see what happens this time but i think its a :bfp: but dont want to get your hopes up is there anyway you could post pic of it again? has line got any darker? xx:hugs:

I am planning to test again at the end of the week. The line hasnt gotten darker i dont think.:blush: I could try and post a pic again,altho i had to get hubby to do it for me last night,as i tried doing it myself,but im so rubbish when it comes to computers.:dohh:

Here you go Nat babe, good luck hope its what it looks like which is an early :bfp: xxx

Attachments

• natasja.jpg
    natasja.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 152
Here you go Nat babe, good luck hope its what it looks like which is an early :bfp: xxx

Oooo thanks for doing that hun....but still confused about how you can tell when its inverted:dohh:

Your welcome hun I can see lines on your one and the inverted one when a pic is inverted it looks grey and makes any lines more visable to invert a picture go to the picture you want inverting and then go to edit on the options if you click the right side of your mouse loads of options come up pick edit then it will come up in paint then you go to Image tab at the top of paint with the picture on and then click invert colors hope this helps in future babe xxxx

It looks like a BFP to me. I would do another test now & see if you get another line. Surely you couldnt get evaps on more than one test?
Ive never had a evap, but most evaps i see on here are colourless & thin, that line has colour & is pretty thick.
Good luck, i hope this is it for you.
xxx

Id say thats an early BFP! test again to be sure, go on be brave ;) good luck! xxxx

Thanks for all the replies and advice girls. I still havent tested again,but im so itching to. Just not sure how i would feel if it was to be negative...:hug:

Looks promising hun! Hope it is a BFP for you :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"