Evap lines??? Inverted pic pg3

Thanks again for all the replies girls.So want to test again...i will never make it till friday...just scared i do test and there isnt a line...That will be even more confusing.:cry:

Cant wait till friday to test again...lol....will do one in the morning!! Hopefully the inverted pic i posted is a positive!!!:happydance:

Awww hun good luck for the morning, keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxxx

:dust: good luck, hun!! looks like an early bfp to me, I sure hope so! :hugs:

Any news hun? xx

Havent tested yet...had call from MIL and she is on her way round,so running round like a mad person to get house tidy.....:hissy: I dont want her knowing that im testing,as she will prob say,its too soon for another baby...blah blah blah...do you think i could test later this afternoon?? Might not show anything as it might be to late,that if i am pregnant ofcourse.. This waiting is killing me!!:hissy: Inlaws!!

babes just read ur whole thead wow u have me in suspense now, and yes u can test this afternoon babes soon as ur mil out the door u go poas like a true bnb addict :rofl:
babes the invert does look :bfp: i also heard evaps dont invert this is the whole point of inverting??? am i right ladies not too sure now lol xxxxxx test test test babes xxxxxxxxxxxxx

did you test this morning?????

I did test today....and yesterday...

yesterdays had a line which i posted....but no line today:hissy:

Stupid tests i hate them...so confused....i inverted them too....3 of the tests ive done have had lines...just nothing on todays one(thought i would use a dif test today)

I wouldnt lose hope yet hun, like people say its more common to get a false negative than 3 false positives.Keep poas hun hehehe.Really hope this is a bfp for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->